PDA

View Full Version : Thai

hairyhobbyjogger
09-01-23, 00:25
Ok, so I want to go for a Thai massage tonight. I'll be in the Temple Bar area and Google tells me I should Want a Thai, a place that sounds like Borat, one that could be My Thai or one named after the area. Which is best or is there somewhere else nearby I should go to?

new bootyboy
09-01-23, 00:34
The one behind the pizza place was the one I went to. They are good but maybe only 1 good looker. But I am sure they are closed now. Go back there tomorrow. There are loads in D2 area.

new bootyboy
09-01-23, 00:41
I also tried the one near the Cross roads between D2 AND D8 towards Rathmines from City. That Thai place on the main road is good too but non Thai girls works there. But massage is good too.

new bootyboy
10-01-23, 23:01
The Thai place in the West 1km pass Liffey Valley is a legit place, no extra offered.

Notthemanager
13-01-23, 17:31
I’ll be in dub next week. Which one is behind the pizza place?
A place that sounds like Borat, My thai or the one named after the area?

new bootyboy
27-01-23, 08:30
Went to Thai place on the Luas line in City Centre with a Thai food place beside it.

Salla is a nice girl and she looked after me well.

Any other update in other Thai places??

Lovelylicker99
29-01-23, 09:30
What street is Thai place beside Thai restaurant,?I am not familiar with city center but every now and then I like to venture up 🤔

Airbusdriver
29-01-23, 10:13
Went to Thai place on the Luas line in City Centre with a Thai food place beside it.

Is that on the street named after famous cigarettes?

new bootyboy
29-01-23, 14:53
Its near the street only recently turned into pedestrian Street. On the Luas Track. You won't miss it.

new bootyboy
29-01-23, 14:58
I will try other Thai massages. And I will let u know if they do HE. Cos I do go in for normal massage too. Of course HE would be ideal too. 😅

bigmango
29-01-23, 17:11
If you require a good authentic Thai massage go to the female provider on a Barge - You can GOOGLE it :D

Lovelylicker99
29-01-23, 21:02

Would it be more cafe than restaurant?

new bootyboy
29-01-23, 21:56
That's a good one, I m still laughing at that. ��

Would it be more cafe than restaurant?

Sorry. Yes too small to be a restaurant... my bad��

new bootyboy
29-01-23, 22:00
If you require a good authentic Thai massage go to the female provider on a Barge - You can GOOGLE it :D

It said closed for good 😭 did you try that before??

bigmango
30-01-23, 12:05

It said closed for good �� did you try that before??

Its not closed for good - currently opening two days a week - providers have personal lives & need to take breaks.

new bootyboy
30-01-23, 13:22
I must give them a call. Do they do HE? The girls nice? Thanks

bigmango
30-01-23, 14:34

She just loves you to ask for HE - You will feel her pain if you ask for that :D

jinglyballs
30-01-23, 16:27
I'd say the poor woman has had at least 100 calls in the last few hours asking for the price of a bJ :D

bigmango
31-01-23, 13:20

She just loves you to ask for HE - You will feel her pain if you ask for that :D

I'd say the poor woman has had at least 100 calls in the last few hours asking for the price of a bJ :D

Her deep tissue massage when she gets into your muscles can be very painful for you but as they they say - no pain - no gain :D

new bootyboy
31-01-23, 14:06
Her deep tissue massage when she gets into your muscles can be very painful for you but as they they say - no pain - no gain :D

I need to try it!!! Keep u all update here. 😁

Benny365
01-02-23, 10:18
Thanks! I’m always looking for a new experience, and getting advice is perfect!

new bootyboy
03-02-23, 15:46
Tried the same place near the Luas line again, Salla was busy so tried Nicki. She was OK too.

Did anyone tried the Thai places in D6 before? Thanks

dublino
05-02-23, 14:52
Could someone DM details/experiences of the thai places also in D6? happy to share experiences back too!

MassageHunter
07-02-23, 22:15
The one in D6 , is on a corner with red door, decent massage HE on offer.

Rest are pretty much all legit, especially the one with the 4 places together. Well that’s my experience anyways.

Disappointing the place in Rathmines has closed, that was always good fun.

jinglyballs
15-02-23, 13:27
The place on the LUAS line on the street named after the cigarettes', is it just me or do only some of the girls offer HE (as an extra)? When there for the first time this week, super friendly girls, great massage but no extra offered! I was curious what with the pricing, the front counter prices are cheap! I lost track of time during it :D Any insight would be appreciated, thanks

sergiogarcia
15-02-23, 23:08
Any hot looking thai girls on the massage scene right now??

riderofthestorm
16-02-23, 13:24
The place on the LUAS line on the street named after the cigarettes', is it just me or do only some of the girls offer HE (as an extra)? When there for the first time this week, super friendly girls, great massage but no extra offered! I was curious what with the pricing, the front counter prices are cheap! I lost track of time during it :D Any insight would be appreciated, thanks

I was also there last week and wasn't offered any extras. Does anyone know if any girls there do offer them and which massage u ask for?

bigmango
16-02-23, 17:40

There are actually two places -

One in pink at one end and the other near the far end just past/opposite the Luas stop (named after the cigarette brand) - I think you may be referring to the one in pink - its being mentioned on here before.

Airbusdriver
16-02-23, 20:47
There are actually two places -

One in pink at one end and the other near the far end just past/opposite the Luas stop (named after the cigarette brand) - I think you may be referring to the one in pink - its being mentioned on here before.

I was at the non-pink one a while ago, nothing offered, it was a very senior and nice lady, she had a great way with her hands wandering a lot. To be honest the flimsy curtain between me and the fella next door was a turn off, I'd prefer a bit more privacy. But would love to hear if anyone was able to secure an extra at this establishment.

jinglyballs
16-02-23, 21:20
getting a bit confusing now, to be fair the street named after the cigarettes' is a long street haha. I was in the one connected to the Thai cafe next door down the end with the newly pedestrianized street

riderofthestorm
16-02-23, 23:18
getting a bit confusing now, to be fair the street named after the cigarettes' is a long street haha. I was in the one connected to the Thai cafe next door down the end with the newly pedestrianized street

Did you get any extras there though?