PDA

View Full Version : tallest Dominatrix

Contessa
14-10-09, 06:54
Contessa 6ft 3" watersports Domination, electrical stimulation/torture, whips ,canes, plugs bungs, bondage, leather, latex, pvc, dog training, forced bi, and a whoe lot more, come and see me in my luxurious hide away

Contessa x x

ploy26p
14-10-09, 08:17
Have you grown 4 inches since your profile was added ?

*Superman
14-10-09, 19:23
Have you grown 4 inches since your profile was added ?

Probably wearing higher heels!! :D:D:D

Contessa
14-10-09, 20:50
sorry clever dick, in my heels of course just tall enough to trample your pathetic dick, you give the word anal a whole different meaning, ;)

rover
14-10-09, 20:54
sorry clever dick, in my heels of course just tall enough to trample your pathetic dick, you give the word anal a whole different meaning, ;)

You can trample my face with the cheeks of your lovely ass anyday. :D;):D

Sexy_Jessica
14-10-09, 21:19
The tallest Dominatrix is Mistress Severa, very interessting website, check it out: GoddessSevera.com - Home of the 6'5" Amazon, Goddess Severa (http://www.goddesssevera.com/main.htm)

By the way, when i am wearing my heels (boots of course), i am 6ī5" ;-)

*Superman
14-10-09, 21:49
you give the word anal a whole different meaning, ;)

Lighten up, ffs!

Contessa
14-10-09, 23:38
in my boots I'm about that as well, we should get together Jessica and do a duo when you are back in Ireland, that would scare them x

ploy26p
15-10-09, 05:26
i accept your humble apology Contessa...just try and get your details correct in future eh ??? theres a good girl..
have to admit, im quite surprised with you feeble attack on my manhood, but ill take it on the chin, and take it in the spirit it was meant. yeah ;-), off you pop now, and dominate a nice cup of tea for yourself, and possibly a couple of lovely rich tea biscuits, or failing that maybe a chocolate digestive, taking care not to let the biscuit drop in the cup whilst dunking...i do bidding you the goodest of the days, and would like to state that i do liking the deepest of the deepthroat..

blankmannn
15-10-09, 08:47
off you pop now, and dominate a nice cup of tea for yourself, and possibly a couple of lovely rich tea biscuits, or failing that maybe a chocolate digestive, taking care not to let the biscuit drop in the cup whilst dunking..

HA! you got called out lady...owned! There is no come back for this...priceless!

Sexy_Jessica
15-10-09, 20:29
in my boots I'm about that as well, we should get together Jessica and do a duo when you are back in Ireland, that would scare them x

Yes, i am sure, this would be great fun, 2 tall Ladies pissing 2gether in slaveīs faces... ;-)
4 days back i bought in Vienna new leather thigh boots with high heels, canīt wait to let them get licked of irish slaves...
If someone wants to do it be4 my return in january (propably), iīm still looking for slaves which want to act in my movies in november (in Vienna). For more details see my website.