PDA

View Full Version : michele mature

michele
03-08-06, 13:34
1st let me thank everyone for such good reviews, i didnt realise so many people read them. I am very busy so i miss a lot of calls but I do try to reply when i can. I cant take appointments on private no, due to timewasters but i will answer any questions. If we'v met before, i will take appointments by txt & ask you to ring to secure the appointment. thank you michele X

al1000
09-08-06, 23:57
Hi Michelle, left a private message for you, please reply when you can. thanks xx

Frank IRL
22-08-06, 07:34
Hi Michele

You are busy! I have phoned and sent a number of text messages to try to set up an appointment, without success. I visit Dublin on a regular basis and would like to spend time with you.

Should I keep phoning or what is best?

big_softee
22-08-06, 19:58
Can anyone who has visited Michelle mature let me know if she uses condoms? The reviews seem positive but nobody says if she insists on condoms or not.:confused:

zobaanzoo
23-08-06, 01:09
1st let me thank everyone for such good reviews, i didnt realise so many people read them. I am very busy so i miss a lot of calls but I do try to reply when i can. I cant take appointments on private no, due to timewasters but i will answer any questions. If we'v met before, i will take appointments by txt & ask you to ring to secure the appointment. thank you michele X

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Hello Michelle,

I am not much of a 'mature ladies guy' ( opposites attract, as they say !!!;) ), still feel compelled to check you out based on your raving reviews.

I will be heading to Dublin from a far away town, and intend sneaking out for some quick thrills during my visit this weekend. How are you fixed for Saturday / Sunday around evening time ?

Too early for me to plan a solid appointment yet, but will you kindly make it a point to atleast take my call if and when I ring on those days ? I will take my chance.............

Rgds,

ZO:o :D

michele
23-08-06, 16:09

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Hello Michelle,

I am not much of a 'mature ladies guy' ( opposites attract, as they say !!!;) ), still feel compelled to check you out based on your raving reviews.

I will be heading to Dublin from a far away town, and intend sneaking out for some quick thrills during my visit this weekend. How are you fixed for Saturday / Sunday around evening time ?

Too early for me to plan a solid appointment yet, but will you kindly make it a point to atleast take my call if and when I ring on those days ? I will take my chance.............

Rgds,

ZO:o :D
hi, i'm off tomorrow until wednesday then i'm back to work 7 days a week. i'm sorry i'll miss u this weekend, but do hope to catch u again. i'm usually very busy so i do miss a lot of calls but u can send a txt & as soon as i'm free i will reply. thank you