PDA

View Full Version : Sorry guys >> english taylor

EnglishTaylor
19-07-09, 09:58
Hiya guys, sorry i wont be over today 19th july - 23rd july, im really not well at all, i will try to get over in about 10days time, see you all soon xxxx

rimmerguy
19-07-09, 11:46
Twas lookin forward to having a squeeze of that hot ass of your tonight , get better soon and i'l be seeing ya in august then xx

wiseguy
19-07-09, 13:46
Hi Taylor, sure wish that rimmerguy would show you a bit of respect...tut tut tut..shame on him....But darling i hope you get well soon and take good care of yourself and look forward to seeing you soon ......love wiseguyxxxlove1

rimmerguy
19-07-09, 15:05
Well for your information wiseguy , i WAS due to see her today as she told me she'd be working from 6 this evening when i called her last monday , and i did relay my wishes for her to get better soon so keep your comments to yourself with regards to me

EnglishTaylor
19-07-09, 19:47
ok boys, no arguing now. I tried to come over today & got as far as Manchester airport, i was too ill to fly & got checked over by a paramedic, who advised me to go hospital due to low blood pressure & a twice as fast pulse. I feel well rotten at the moment. Should be over in about 10days or so when im well again & ready to entertain you lovely irish guys. xxxxxx

Alec Horan
19-07-09, 20:02
ok boys, no arguing now. I tried to come over today & got as far as Manchester airport, i was too ill to fly & got checked over by a paramedic, who advised me to go hospital due to low blood pressure & a twice as fast pulse. I feel well rotten at the moment. Should be over in about 10days or so when im well again & ready to entertain you lovely irish guys. xxxxxx

probably the excitement (or fear) of getting to meet rimmer that brought it on.

take it easy - get well soon.:)

(i bet the first thing the paramedic did was to loosen your clothing !!!!)

EVERLAST
20-07-09, 15:49
Boo - Hoo :(.......Get Well Soon Sexy!

EnglishTaylor
21-07-09, 01:20
I've got tonsilitis guys, should have my next tour finalised for the 31st july - 5th August. So not long to wait till im back on irish land. Hold on to your bollocks guys!!!!!!! xxx:D

ber
21-07-09, 21:50
I've got tonsilitis guys, should have my next tour finalised for the 31st july - 5th july. So not long to wait till im back on irish land. Hold on to your bollocks guys!!!!!!! xxx:D

Thats a long tour tour almost a whole year:eek::eek::eek::eek:
jesus ull need a holiday after that :D:D:D:D:D

EnglishTaylor
22-07-09, 23:24
hahaha just noticed that i put the wrong date down, thankyou for pointing that out!!!!!!! im ill give me a break, the penicillin is affecting my brain!!!! it was meant to say im back on tour 31sy july - 5th august xxx