PDA

View Full Version : Most absolute discrete place in cork

Okedokeys
05-07-21, 11:52
Hi all,

Wondering where the most discrete places you have come across are(pardon the pun) in cork. Not a fan of buzzing at the door on public streets/ etc. Is there any proper private house/shop locations you have been. Best location I've been is near the Irish farmers pub near a hospital. Super discrete location but the lady herself just wouldn't be for me. Pm, me if you wish to keep the location low key!

Thanks!

Rua
07-07-21, 07:49
Lina is off the beaten track

Okedokeys
07-07-21, 08:44
Nice one. I don't see her advertised. Is it Alina? There are a few of them!

Highhopes
16-08-21, 16:29
There used to be a nice discreet place on
A small st called after a priest , I think there is a studio on same st? Not sure.
Used to be a lovely young Thai girl working there, she was great, was nice and discreet place, but tha was a couple of years back now.

zrce
18-08-21, 06:14
It is discreet, because i was living there for years and i cannot guess the masseuse and location. It is in the street of the hospifal or the Irish pub going up??

Okedokeys
18-08-21, 13:04
It's on the street with the hospital. 2/3min walk from there

Highhopes
18-08-21, 13:44
I just looked it up on google now. The premises is actually for sale on daft !!!!!
So obviously it has long gone, sorry guys. . I visited there many times, it’s a very quiet st, you could always dip in or out without anyone noticing. That time many
Of the shops in cork were on busy streets with a lot of footfall outside.

lfccork
18-08-21, 21:19
That's long gone well over a year at least.