PDA

View Full Version : scene in limerick

carpenter
29-06-09, 22:03
is there any girls around limerick now

Drake Ramora
01-07-09, 15:28
Nothing worth paying for on the street...
Fat skanky knackers near dock rd. but you would want to be v v v desperate...
Have a wank or save up and go to 1 of the ladies listed on this site...

TrueBlue
17-11-09, 19:17
Is there a new girl on O'Curry St, passed there on Saturday night and saw a slim dark haired girl, waiting around. Anyone have any details?

rossie
20-11-09, 14:28
It was probaally Rosaleen on Sat night , a new blond girl around Perry Square as u drive from upper O Connel st she nods as u pass

TrueBlue
20-11-09, 22:43
It was probaally Rosaleen on Sat night , a new blond girl around Perry Square as u drive from upper O Connel st she nods as u pass

It cant have been Rosaleen as she was very dark haired and was on O'Curry St.

What's is Rosaleen like, is she worth a punt?

rossie
21-11-09, 13:34
Its hit and miss sometimes she may have too many beers ' still not bad as she has been on game for a good many years

TrueBlue
22-11-09, 18:00
What age is Rosaleen?

Drove around the other night and there was a terrible shortage of street girls, none on O'Curry St and none up towards Pery Sq. Lots of other punters driving around too, jaysus, it was like a scene from a movie, cars cocming and going rouand and round, up and down side streets and checking both locations.

I did notice the cops chatting to one girl but not sure was it for street walking or another crime as there was a lot of youth hanging around on one of lanes.

and to make matters worse Lorna was working either :(

Has anyone any numbers for the street girls?

T100
22-11-09, 18:59
What age is Rosaleen?

Drove around the other night and there was a terrible shortage of street girls, none on O'Curry St and none up towards Pery Sq. Lots of other punters driving around too, jaysus, it was like a scene from a movie, cars cocming and going rouand and round, up and down side streets and checking both locations.

I did notice the cops chatting to one girl but not sure was it for street walking or another crime as there was a lot of youth hanging around on one of lanes.

and to make matters worse Lorna was working either :(

Has anyone any numbers for the street girls?

Try here:

Limerick STI Clinic
Limerick Regional Hospital
Dooradoyle
Limerick
Tel: (061) 482382
Clinic Times: Tues & Thurs 9am - 5pm (Appointment only)

TrueBlue
22-11-09, 21:06
Try here:

Limerick STI Clinic
Limerick Regional Hospital
Dooradoyle
Limerick
Tel: (061) 482382
Clinic Times: Tues & Thurs 9am - 5pm (Appointment only)

Smart arse, you must have stayed up all night dreaming that up - how fucking original.:mad:

rossie
23-11-09, 16:40
Rosaleen is in mid 40 ,she only works on sat nights as far as i know , 2 other girls around perry sq but they seem to be part of a gang always on their mobile.

intoall
24-11-09, 17:48
what time of the night do they be around rossie? I havent seen any ladies in pery sq in years

rossie
25-11-09, 15:29
They are not theire every night ,it was aronnd 9 pm that i saw tnem off laneway in barrington st.

atom
25-11-09, 18:11
hi any one hav a number for rosaleen. dam all in cork theese days. might ake a weekend of it .
pm me thanks

rossie
26-11-09, 18:32
Rosaleen is usally in o curry st between 9 30pm and 11 30pm on saturday nights nights .

pussandboots
27-11-09, 03:31
Hi Guys, pm me for my details, Lorna xxx