PDA

View Full Version : any girls in limerick or kerry

carpenter
20-06-09, 22:49
hey lookin for some cheaper sex any1 know any girls around limerick or kerry

conroadster
21-06-09, 02:01
txt pussandboots. lornas her name. fones usually off cos of her day job. i havent been with her yet but read reviews and nothin bad from anyone. i think she does like owo, sex and cim for like 90e or without cim for 70. car jobs and outcalls at the mo except ther odd sunday when shes in a hotel. shes bout 6 foot but dont let that put u off. pm me or doozer121 for her number, and shes in limerick

lad252
21-06-09, 12:40
not a grate ride

damron
21-06-09, 20:38
46 of them
Dam

montypyton
21-06-09, 22:36
Where could i get lornas no

tullamoreteen
24-06-09, 01:54
I can travel to Limerick but I'm very shy. I've only been with one guy (my brother) so don't know much about sex. Can you please help me. Show me the ropes. I'll charge €50 but you can send me €20 phone credit and I'll give you my details. We can take it from there. Believe me, you will be also helping out your fellow Limerick lads. They had to make calls to keep on top of things

marijuana
24-06-09, 02:00
I can travel to Limerick but I'm very shy. I've only been with one guy (my brother) so don't know much about sex. Can you please help me. Show me the ropes. I'll charge €50 but you can send me €20 phone credit and I'll give you my details. We can take it from there. Believe me, you will be also helping out your fellow Limerick lads. They had to make calls to keep on top of things

back again??