PDA

View Full Version : [Dublin] 〽️ale grooming ✂️🧼🧴🔥💯❗️🔞

MichelleFox
01-07-20, 11:30
Hello dear Gentlemen,
I would like to ask if is there anybody interesting in MALE GROOMING SERVICE & PROFESSIONAL NO PAINFUL WAXING OF BACK & CHEST?

I mean in professional way! With all professional equipment 🔥👑

Why get rid of pubic hair at all?
There are plenty of reasons why men should reduce the amount of pubic hair they have. You may just think of aesthetic reasons, but there are actual health and hygiene reasons to reduce the amount of hair in your pubic area. If you use the same trimmer or razor for your pubic area as you do for your face, you may be transferring bacteria that's specific to your testicles to your face. This can cause a host of problems. You can experience acne, inflammation, or even infection which may require antibiotics or other harsh treatments. According to this GQ article, "There are certain bacteria and yeast that live in your groin area, and you don’t want to spread these to other parts of your body... this can cause fungi, like jock itch or ringworm, to spread."

I will be glad if you like my post if this is something what you will be interesting in. Before I make expensive investment 😊

Thank you in advance,
have a good day 💋
Chelly x