PDA

View Full Version : Rating reviews ÷ should this be stopped.

homealone1
30-12-19, 00:31
The question is should the practice of EI giving % values for reviews or just publish the reviews and let clients read them and make their own judgement.

As an example my most recent visit if I was to give a very fair.and balanced review would probably result in the ladies ^ figures dropping.

So the review, well the appointment was made with ease and the location excellent and directions the same.

The photos were accurate but I would say not totally accurate and she is much better looking in the flesh. Now if I was to be honest she would lose marks for been more beautiful than her photos suggest.

The service provided was 100% in line with her profile and could not be faulted. I had asked her to wear a nice dress but she didn't, a bit of a disappointment but not enough to take away from a lovely encounter.

Would I recommend, absolutely this lady is classy, sexy and a lovely person and she rocked my boat.

Would I see again, now this is.where if I was 100% honest she would again lose marks unfairly. I probably wouldn't but that's due to my current frame of mind and wanting too see different ladies. Would I like to see her again or would I enjoy meeting her again 100% yes.

So this is where the ratings and the questions after an review are wrong in my opinion.

If I was just writing a review of the encounter there would.be no doubt in anyone's mind that this girl is beautiful and well worth meeting.

Anyway rant over and interested to hear other views regarding the rating of reviews.

Kenton
30-12-19, 02:01
I think you're over thinking this. I'd say base a review of 3 things. Was it the person in the pictures, were they sound and was the place nice. Recommending is sorta pointless unless the person has pretty much the same taste. Very subjective. Just my view on it.

MidlifeCrisis
30-12-19, 21:37
Very much in favour of scrapping points and just having text reviews. I always thought rating a lady on points is demeaning, but as things stand there is no way to avoid it.

I pretty much never mark points very low unless a girl is really taking the piss - badly misleading ad or lazy servive - and in those cases the review usually doesn't get published.