PDA

View Full Version : Firs experience in a long long time

funboy71
20-07-19, 23:56
Ironically on the way home from a punt tonight I was propositioned by a street girl.

Driving home and leaving the *********** I was stopped at the lights and s girl came up to the window and said so much for a BJ and so much more for sex, no thank you my dear but I wish you luck

Kenton
11-08-19, 03:25
Love the excitement of this happening but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

ThomasJ
31-08-19, 13:42

Probably lots would love the idea and the excitement but the risks are too high. Nothing wrong with fantasies though.

Dannyboy77
11-09-19, 21:29

Me neither. Then again I'm new to all this..

Kenton
07-10-19, 01:15
Me neither. Then again I'm new to all this..

Ah trust me new or not it's dodgy as fuck.

ford pefect
08-10-19, 07:11
Really thought this didn’t happen anymore

rimminglover
08-10-19, 09:07
I did this once years ago but it was in Los Angeles.

Kenton
11-10-19, 22:18
Really thought this didn’t happen anymore

Still happens but anyone with an ounce of sense knows better

Boobsandbumlover
25-10-19, 09:57
Never mind the STI’s...the lack of basic hygiene would put me of street prostitution sufficiently never to do it.

Kenton
11-11-19, 02:32
When you think with the little head instead of the big one you take silly risks😂

honkytonkman
17-11-19, 08:36
When you think with the little head instead of the big one you take silly risks😂

Where was this man Limerick??

knibbs
24-11-19, 00:02
its very quiet here thankfully which means theyre safe indoors but was in Swansea recently and its crazy, they were on me like flies on cowdung, like loads of them on the streets and little aggressive too like pulling at you and all, some offering bj's at a fiver and sex for tenner, God love them

Kenton
24-11-19, 01:15
its very quiet here thankfully which means theyre safe indoors but was in Swansea recently and its crazy, they were on me like flies on cowdung, like loads of them on the streets and little aggressive too like pulling at you and all, some offering bj's at a fiver and sex for tenner, God love them

Hard to turn down a fiver blowie in all fairness😂

wellhungchap
05-12-19, 14:46
you cant beat getting throated in the comfort of your own motorised `vehicle.

As I have risen through the social ladder in life, it has been a long time since I had the opportunity to pull my tailored trousers down, and watch as a lady of ill repute performs the most sacred act of deepthroat, until completion.

Sometimes, as im sitting in my plush, high end, expensive marque, i remember with fondness, unloading both barrels of cock custard down a ladies throat, with the cars engine running and keeping an eye on all of the mirrors, so the local cuntstabulary don't catch me with my pants down.

Oh my days... my days indeed

Kenton
06-01-20, 00:36
Original post deleted - Floki

There was the classic standard places but alot of them have gone since there's been more and more development in town. Stick it into Google you should find plenty on it.

bryansean
15-01-20, 22:57
pm me as well

bigmango
20-01-20, 15:37
I do not think any ladies stay in the **** hotel.