PDA

View Full Version : Does it still exist

Hughie090989
21-02-19, 15:22
Does street still exist in this country?

scarface
22-02-19, 21:32
No but window prostitution exists in holland, germany and belgium

Stephanie
22-02-19, 21:48
Does street still exist in this country?

By the new law of March 2017 , they have fully lifted all limitations that were previously in place :

‘Streetwalking’ was Illegal , now it is not . afaik . They have lifted restraints as far as the sw is .

However , I dare speculate that the new law had worked a swift change in the type of men

who would seek out street s/workers , and perhaps the danger has driven them off / or indoors .

I’m only speculating here , but seems reasonable .

Soliciting (by the ‘punter’) at the curb Was already illegal (ie. Limerick 20 in 2012) .

Guapeton
19-03-20, 12:12
I believe it doesn't exit anymore or if it does it is underground

elacaba93
19-06-20, 00:52
I think street prostitution wouldn’t be good picture in the city so that’s why we go to this kind of web and talk properly with these girls rather than just paying them money. More professional in my opinion and they would have a choice to say yes or no

Johnny Simpleton
23-06-20, 12:38
Yes but no so much now in Ireland since the law on criminalising clients was introduced, it use to be lively

Acebob123
14-07-21, 01:34
Criminalizing clients for meetings?

WeeJimmy
21-10-21, 10:04
In England you got designated area and times when the street sex workers can work, even though paying for sex here is not criminalised its still illegal to approach a street worker and ask for sex, you must wait until they approach you, also cameras in the area have not helped things and best to do everything indoors but then its expensive that for the girls too

Father
15-03-22, 19:29
In England you got designated area and times when the street sex workers can work, even though paying for sex here is not criminalised its still illegal to approach a street worker and ask for sex, you must wait until they approach you, also cameras in the area have not helped things and best to do everything indoors but then its expensive that for the girls too

So you can get some street action in the UK with the law bothering you? I love the idea of it but it's not the done thing in Irl so never had the pleasure. Would travel if I knew were to go in UK.

littlelover
16-03-22, 21:08
There used to be some really hot girls about on ***** Road and along the canal but not anymore, I used there services a lot up until about 10yrs ago

GuiseppiOH
16-05-22, 22:28
Yes there are foreign prostitutes on the streets in the midlands. Very pretty too. 9/10

pluxie
16-06-22, 23:55
Where in midlands

WeeJimmy
26-06-22, 14:14
its regulated over here, times when ladies can come on to the streets to work, its not like the closed minds of the Irish Government