PDA

View Full Version : [Waterford] First time in waterford english emily and cora!!

emilyuk
26-11-18, 11:48
Hi Guys I am Emily

BBW_CORA and I are offering DUO BOOKINGS THAT ARE NOT TO BE MISSED. Lovers for years, discrete elite whores in the sheets. Licking, sucking, fucking, toys tongues and fingers you name it we do it (apart from anal lol)'we certainly know how to please each other and aren't shy at putting on a show. Don't worry you won't be left out the idea is to make this the most explosive genuine FFM meet you'll ever experience. Come tease and taste us 180E half hour 300E for 1 hour

English BBW, coming to your town !!

I have a voluptuous figure that I like to use to an explosive effect, sporting (chuckles) a size 20 figure I have curves in all the right places that you are more than welcome to kiss, caress and enjoy. I am 5ft6 ish, size 6 feet, hair down below.

I provide a range of services, I enjoy the girlfriend experience the most as this comes totally natural to me. I love to be held and kissed, mutual massage and ........... what ever may come next

I adore foot fetish, I love having my six 6 feet sucked and licked, they aren't really ticklish but the feeling I get when you tickle them is more than pleasant. Other things I like to explore with my gentleman callers are cross dressing, strap on and butt plugs, prostate massage, I give watersports and its not for the faint hearted, I ask for 2 hours notice to ensure a clear full tank. I also offer mild domination, but I am not a professional when it comes to the Art of BDSM, basically I like smack and whip a willing bum and then use your face for my pleasure, getting you to satisfy me before getting you to beg for climax.

All that being said I will put you at complete ease when you meet me, I am genuinely fun and a kind person. I love to smile and laugh and its important to me that you have fun and enjoy your time with me. I will treat you like a king, your private and personal life can wait at the door while you indulge in all matter of naughtiness with me in a safe and secure environment ready to act out any desires you may have.

I will provide you with a shower and refreshments, a clean and comfortable bedroom to explore your fantasies. All I ask of you is good hygiene, complete respect an open mind and the correct fee

Check out my signature to see where I will be next, only once a year do I do a big tour like this so don't miss it.

(+353) 838361669 - EMILY
(+353) 894492279 - BBW_CORA

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY AD FOR PICTURES AND PHONE NUMBERS

PHONE SEX WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR AMAZON VOUCHERS