PDA

View Full Version : PussandBoots

Doozer
30-04-09, 17:17
Hey all Lornas internet connection isnt working so she asked me to post for her.

She will have an incall location soon and would like to know if anyone would like to avail of her services.

Secondly she maybe be planing a tour of the country so again if anyone is interested pm me

Cheers.

Ps Ido not work for Lorna

experienced punter
30-04-09, 17:58
[QUOTE=doozer121;82600]Hey all Lornas internet connection isnt working so she asked me to post for her.

She will have an incall location soon and would like to know if anyone would like to avail of her services.

Secondly she maybe be planing a tour of the country so again if anyone is interested pm me

Cheers.

Ps Ido not work for Lorna[/QUOTE

you'll undoubtedly get a freebie though! nothing for nothing these days
:D

TrueBlue
30-04-09, 18:14
That's great news, hopefully she'll be able to do week-ends now as well.

conroadster
30-04-09, 18:16
Im definately interested, will ya let her know? She has my number

Doozer
30-04-09, 20:32
[QUOTE=doozer121;82600]Hey all Lornas internet connection isnt working so she asked me to post for her.

Cheers.

Nope my negotiation skills are terrible I ended up paying her so I could post this.

No seriously I dont get any freebies.

GrimmJow
30-04-09, 23:35
hmm ... glad to here shes ok ... :)
was supposed to meet her wednesday night but it never happened
I also think she has her phone turned off ...
or maybe she had to change her number because of some freaky customer :confused:

Hi doozer can you tell her from me ... the clare guy she was supposed to meet would like
to be her first customer at her new location, she should know who i am, and that i hope
shes ok :)

Alec Horan
01-05-09, 02:31
Hey all Lornas internet connection isnt working so she asked me to post for her.

Cheers.

Ps Ido not work for Lorna

Perhaps she works for you - The above post officially makes you a pimp !!!:D:D:D

Good Show.

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa218/chloe2276/pimp.jpg

Doozer
01-05-09, 09:28
Ha ha. very funny Alec. but pimps get paid I dont

patrickjones31
01-05-09, 14:56
defo interested mate....patrickjones31@gmail.com

mitsubishi
01-05-09, 18:03
I would be intrested for sure

theholeman
03-05-09, 20:30

Cheers.

hi ya can u let me no win available tanx xxx

Smarty
03-05-09, 21:05
Lads,

Where does Pussandboots operate from ?? She sounds the biz

conroadster
03-05-09, 21:34
:)limerick city kid

Funkman
05-05-09, 15:55
Definitely interested in checking her out but she is a hard woman to get hold of....doesn't respond to my txt messages:confused:

keithjames41
05-05-09, 17:50
I am also interested keithjames41@hotmail.com

sexmad
05-05-09, 22:00
hi yes i would like to meet up with pussandboots in limerick

regs
sexmad:)