PDA

View Full Version : You can beat Irish intellect.

Westsidex
07-06-17, 15:16
So they say its unlikely that we could be a terrorist target. Really. They were already living here ffs. How did they get in here?

Westside.

Best Before
07-06-17, 15:17
So they say its unlikely that we could be a terrorist target. Really. They were already living here ffs. How did they get in here?

Westside.

Go on Westie, stoke that fire ;)

beautyaddict
07-06-17, 15:21
Nope not biting today anyway !!!!

randaddy2017
07-06-17, 16:10

Westside.

Good topic. ;) I hear it's all Beauty Addicts fault. But what would I know given I'm unintelligent. Sniff sniff.

Stephanie
07-06-17, 16:21
Nope not biting today anyway !!!!

Oh come oooon !!

Why not discuss Schengen Borders and how in 2015 all of the West was screaming

bloody murder at the Hungarians for trying to close the unchecked wide open green border

( then slowly and too late they -- the other countries that screamed loudest -- followed suit ) ,

how near (more than ? ) a million undocumented mostly military aged men waltzed into the heart

of Europe at the invitation of Ch. Merkel .. and inaptitude of EU .

Come on !! Let's !

How ( as per Joggon's Link ) the UK govt gave a free border pass to radicals

to freely travel back n forth when Gaddafi was to be taken down .

Come on , let's .

I know I'm leaving out other stuff . Fill in :) ?? X

In US we have prison chaplains -- of all faiths : Christian , Jewish , Muslim , all .

Prison or even jail is a breeding ground for radicalisation .

As per Hitchens , the Koran that is distributed in all the jails and prisons are supplied

by the Saudi 'entity' , free of charge - with intent . His ( Hitchen's ) notion was to abolish the

practice of prison Chaplain ( of all faiths to be fair ) thereby depriving the opportunity .

How it is that our 'allies' the Saudis et al maintain the " Mind Freeze " madrassas

( a nod to Randy's Video -- well worth watching !) that preach superiority and brainwash

generation after generation of young minds to hate all others .

Come on , let's ;) !!

And how it is that Trump pushing for Travel Ban while all recent terrorists were 'homegrown' ,

possessing passports and citizenship in countries that are Not on the Evil Seven (now six ?) list ?

So they say its unlikely that we could be a terrorist target. Really. They were already living here ffs.

How did they get in here?

Westside.

I'm prob getting things wrong :p x

*edit - forgot to quote :-/

Stephanie
07-06-17, 16:29
Good topic. ;) I hear it's all Beauty Addicts fault. But what would I know given I'm unintelligent. Sniff sniff.

Oh come oooon !!

bloody murder at the Hungarians for trying to close the unchecked wide open green border

( then slowly and too late they -- the other countries that screamed loudest -- followed suit ) ,

how near (more than ? ) a million undocumented mostly military aged men waltzed into the heart

Come on !! Let's !

Come on , let's .

In US we have prison chaplains -- of all faiths : Christian , Jewish , Muslim , all .

As per Hitchens , the Koran that is distributed in all the jails and prisons are supplied

by the Saudi 'entity' , free of charge - with intent . His ( Hitchen's ) notion was to abolish the

practice of prison Chaplain ( of all faiths to be fair ) thereby depriving the opportunity .

How it is that our 'allies' the Saudis et al maintain the " Mind Freeze " madrassas

( a nod to Randy's Video -- well worth watching !) that preach superiority and brainwash

Come on , let's ;) !!

And how it is that Trump pushing for Travel Ban while all recent terrorists were 'homegrown' ,

possessing passports and citizenship in countries that are Not on the Evil Seven (now six ?) list ?

Forceuser
07-06-17, 16:36
Oh come oooon !!

Come on !! Let's !

Come on , let's .

Come on , let's ;) !!

Fuck it,lets go back further
Who wants to have a discussion about the crusades :biggthumpup:

AlessandraFan
07-06-17, 17:06
Fuck it,lets go back further
Who wants to have a discussion about the crusades :biggthumpup:

I blame Abraham. Shit was chill before him and his Yahweh.

Forceuser
07-06-17, 17:09

I blame the big bang for all of this mess

Stephanie
07-06-17, 17:13

Tell me all about it , wontcha :flirt: :kiss: ?

( seriously , I need some entertainment :D !! :love8: ) xx

randaddy2017
07-06-17, 17:31

Fucking Yahweh.

AlessandraFan
07-06-17, 17:45

Haha. Not likely I'm afraid. Far too many sensitive souls here for lessons on the historicity of their chosen dogma. I Do like reading other people's point of views when they are well reasoned though. And you were right earlier, randydaddy and beautyaddict have more in common than not. People should nurture the common ground.

beautyaddict
07-06-17, 18:12

Steph you want to go Hungary, Muslims Ottoman Empire , second world war, your kidding right. Although Hungary now the destination of choice for certain Nazi types relocating there it seems . But seriously I no got the time for that stuff my little fingers cannot type that quickly. Next you be Kosovo Serbs Croats and Muslims I am so out . I mean who fought with who in WW2 What went on there make Northern Ireland almost I am saying almost normal no no no

Stephanie
07-06-17, 18:53
Steph you want to go Hungary, Muslims Ottoman Empire , second world war, your kidding right. Although Hungary now the destination of choice for certain Nazi types relocating there it seems . But seriously I no got the time for that stuff my little fingers cannot type that quickly. Next you be Kosovo Serbs Croats and Muslims I am so out . I mean who fought with who in WW2 What went on there make Northern Ireland almost I am saying almost normal no no no

Chicken McFly lol .. :baby::firing::lmao::moon:

- Looks So wrong having that baby so close to that machine gun firing at the happy lmao ... :headbang: like war like .

I know nothing about that .

Wha ??

Link please ? Or tell me :) ? xx

AlessandraFan
07-06-17, 18:54
OP reckons 'you can beat Irish intellect'. OP is obviously ISIS infiltrator stirring shit.

Bratsimpson1
07-06-17, 21:15
http://youtu.be/AvzFk0nzxBU
Is this my intellect, idiocy or Irishness?
Feel free to answer with your indifference.

xagerate
07-06-17, 21:48
Oh come oooon !!

Come on !! Let's !

Come on , let's .

Come on , let's ;) !!

I suspect if we met we would end up talking politics for the duration :dunno:

Can you guarantee you would at minimum be stripped to bra and g string before we got too heavily into it ?

I don't mind finishing myself.......but id hate to ask for a look mid conversation :D

AlessandraFan
07-06-17, 22:15
https://m.popkey.co/95b13d/g3Kjg_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=thechive&i=thechive&l=search&f=.gif

Bratsimpson1
07-06-17, 22:19
https://m.popkey.co/95b13d/g3Kjg_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=thechive&i=thechive&l=search&f=.gif

I sense that you are someone that appreciates women.
Or appreciates Colonel Saunders.

AlessandraFan
07-06-17, 22:21
I sense that you are someone that appreciates women.
Or appreciates Colonel Saunders.

I do. I also appreciate if you fuck off and don't quote me.

casman
07-06-17, 22:23
Just after watching the snapper, everything you need to know about the Irish is in that film, a classic, never gets old ha

Bratsimpson1
07-06-17, 22:25
I do. I also appreciate if you fuck off and don't quote me.

I am drawn like a bee to honey when I look at your avatar.

Or is that drawn like a fly to shite?:confused:

Bratsimpson1
07-06-17, 22:31

Westside.

You would be the runner up (second best) prize, if Ryanair was turned back from Luton.