PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate GFE, PSE in New York City

DollyDarling
04-03-09, 06:14
Hello guys, if you plan to travel to New York City, I'd love to meet you and show you the ultimate GFE and PSE time. I love Irish men (and European men) and get so hot when I hear your lovely accents and get to experience what great lovers you are ;) I also will be visiting Ireland and Scotland, if you wish to meet when I visit, please do contact me in advance.

My website is www.dollyisdarling.com (http://www.dollyisdarling.com)
Email me at dollyisdarling@yahoo.com to arrange to meet when you come to New York.
Lots of kisses and licks, Love Dolly Darling

stanley
04-03-09, 17:10
hi dolly

No offence .but the picture you uploaded sure does look quite trannyish:rolleyes:

DollyDarling
04-03-09, 18:37
But if photos here are not appreciated on posts, then I guess readers will have to follow the link to my website. Plenty of sexy photos there for serious and respectful gentlemen.

MagnumThinGuy
04-03-09, 20:41
I'm one of DollyDarling's regulars, I have known her for years and believe me, she's one of the most alluring and feminine women I know! I know she loves you Irish guys, but I'm sure glad she's here in NYC.

ninebythree
04-03-09, 23:53
hi dolly

No offence .but the picture you uploaded sure does look quite trannyish:rolleyes:

Dolly

Take no notice of this fool,

He never met you, so what he know .
You are one of the sexiest ,hottest lady that i ever at the pleasure of meeting.

hope u come back here soon and we can have fun and i hope stanley the dickhead didnt upset you too much

xx
nbt

irishjp
05-03-09, 00:05
I could not have said it better myself nine. I just wish i was in new york right now:(.

Stewie
05-03-09, 03:03
Seen Dolly on her webcam the other night and she is definitely all woman, and a beautiful woman at that.

Pay no attention Dolly