PDA

View Full Version : Arshavin?

thehighwayman
02-02-09, 19:54
The transfer deadline has passed and were still no clearer that Andei Arshavin will sign for Arsenal. It looked all good this morning with Arhavin flying into London. Then the middle of the day we heard reports he flew out and talks broke down. Later it was revealed he passed a mediical. Then Zenit St Petersburg sources say the deal is off and it's after 5pm. Now were just hearing that Arsene Wenger said the deal will go through. Knowing our luck this season there'll be yet another hitch.

Why do all these deals go right to the wire like Berbatov to United last year. Do they do it on purpose to build up the drama and run the fans ragged.And you see the likes of spurs signing players quite quick. Where are spurs getting all this money from. What a joke signing the players they sold last season.

carlos marvado
02-02-09, 20:15
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Lmfao.

Shit highway, when I read the title of this thread I automatically assumed it had sexual conotations as I know next to nothing about association football.

I thought it was a some new expression for "arse heaven".

Sorry for pissing on your thread brother, but with a name like that he definitely belongs with Arsenal......just like Arsene Wenger.:D:D:D:D

luther
02-02-09, 20:20
I thought it involved a razor and a butt hole......

Bobby24
02-02-09, 20:22
:d:d:d

Oven Ready Eddie
02-02-09, 20:23
Arshavin???

jesus i thought it was a new favorite or domination service or something :eek::eek::eek:

brave man would leave someone else loose with a razor round the back of the bike sheds so to speak :D

thehighwayman
02-02-09, 20:25

Shit highway, when I read the title of this thread I automatically assumed it had sexual conotations as I know next to nothing about association football.

Sorry for pissing on your thread brother, but with a name like that he definitely belongs with Arsenal......just like Arsene Wenger.:D:D:D:D

I'm sorry to disappoint you Carlos. I noticed that too. What's the fascination with Arsenal with Arses Arsene and Arshavin. Have you any butt plugs going spare? :D

Breaking news. We have to wait till tomorrow to find out if he signed. More drama with this than the soaps :D

Irishrc*unts
02-02-09, 20:26

fuck me, and i thought my humour was shit.

another crap irish player Keane back to tottenham then, oh well relegation will happen with keane there.

thehighwayman
02-02-09, 20:27
Lets hope they do get relegated :D

experienced punter
02-02-09, 20:34
Wenger says 'deal is done' on yer man & 'will be announced officially tonite'
still havent a hope of winningthe league!

Irishrc*unts
02-02-09, 20:40
Wenger says 'deal is done' on yer man & 'will be announced officially tonite'
still havent a hope of winningthe league!

yeah arsenal have got fuck all chance, Chelsea ummm kinda out, but not quite, hope any of the red teams with the over weight and old age pensioner managers will lose and Aston Villa will probs do it, they have got the right manager and a structured team - good old Martin'o shame that he will never manage his country, as he doesn't like them.

From Celtic Supporter.

carlos marvado
02-02-09, 20:51
I'm sorry to disappoint you Carlos. I noticed that too. What's the fascination with Arsenal with Arses Arsene and Arshavin. Have you any butt plugs going spare? :D

Breaking news. We have to wait till tomorrow to find out if he signed. More drama with this than the soaps :D

I have plenty of the pine fresh butt plugs left Highway. As I said, I'm no expert, but if you're convinced that they would plug a hole in Arsenal's defences then you're more than welcome to them. :D:D:D

thehighwayman
02-02-09, 21:03
That's good to know Carlos. Pity Sol Campbells still not at Arsenal, they'd be right up his street :D

luther
02-02-09, 21:09
I have plenty of the pine fresh butt plugs left :D:D:D

Wern't you trying to sell those a while back???

thehighwayman
02-02-09, 21:16
I think he sold them all. But they were all returned and money refunded. Now he's selling used second hand butt plugs :D

Mousey
02-02-09, 21:18
There was a whole row of them drying on his window sill the other day. But I still got close enough to see some weird brownish stains on them.

Although, of course, they did still smell pine fresh!

luther
02-02-09, 21:18
I wouldn't count on them still being pine fresh then.....

thehighwayman
03-02-09, 11:43
Still no sign of Arshavin been signed yet.

Irishrc*unts
03-02-09, 12:07
nope, russian cunts, never sell, they bought Danny from porto last year for €22 mill, and he was only worth €5 mill.

any way 12 mill for keane, bargain, but bad buy.

Quarterpoundher
03-02-09, 14:55
I have plenty of the pine fresh butt plugs left Highway. As I said, I'm no expert, but if you're convinced that they would plug a hole in Arsenal's defences then you're more than welcome to them. :D:D:D

I’ll take a few of those pine cones Carlos. The defense at the back of the Ballygobackwards first 11 needs tightening up.

Sorry to hear that you’re venture was bitten by the first frost of recession Carlos but I’ll have a word with my fellow Minister for trade and employment and we’ll see what package we can put in place for you to see you through these dark fiscal times, we need visionaries with concrete and useful ideas now more then ever and I see big things ahead for environmentally friendly butt plugs/motivational sporting apparel.

Have you considered the market for them amongst the jarvey’s in Killarney at all? They are always on the lookout for ways to stop the horse's crapping on tourists half way around the ring of Kerry. :D

carlos marvado
03-02-09, 18:39
You know me Brother QPH, I'm always looking for a market opening that needs plugging.

But we also need more brothers like yourself, people with vision. Diversification is the name of the game if we want to beat this recession, and stuff the begrudgers....literally!

I like the horse application, but I've got an even better one. The national cattle herd produces more methane gas and it's doing real damage to the ozone layer and you Brother QPH as Minister for Agriculture can make sure that I get the contract to plug those bovine butts. Dont worry, there'll be a brown paper envelope full with lolly for you. :D:D:D

experienced punter
03-02-09, 18:45
Arshavin now officially a GUNNER!

thehighwayman
03-02-09, 21:13
At long bloody last. Now It took them long enough and I was expecting something to go wrong even though the signs were he did sign, phew.

Blanche Hunt
03-02-09, 22:27
Well said Kirk, but were City supporters. And Arsenal beat Utd this season. Your not that bright.

Quarterpoundher
03-02-09, 22:43
You know me Brother QPH, I'm always looking for a market opening that needs plugging.

But we also need more brothers like yourself, people with vision. Diversification is the name of the game if we want to beat this recession, and stuff the begrudgers....literally!

I like the horse application, but I've got an even better one. The national cattle herd produces more methane gas and it's doing real damage to the ozone layer and you Brother QPH as Minister for Agriculture can make sure that I get the contract to plug those bovine butts. Dont worry, there'll be a brown paper envelope full with lolly for you. :D:D:D

You know if there is two things that are never in short supply in Ireland its begrudgers (plenty here) and cow’s so I think you should concentrate on those two demographics, so you work using your contacts here and I’ll have a word with the boys in the IFA (I’ll Fuck Anything) and by this time next year we’ll be millionaires, or ……I mean you’ll be a millionaire as I as minister am above taking back handers so just leave the brown envelope in the usual place and sit back and watch the profit margins skyrocket, but send me a sample as those farmers like to feel the produce with their own hands so none of this slick DVD promo stuff Carlos I want the biggest and nobleyest pine cone you have in production right now but also a small one as the Kerry branch of the IFA are tightest arsed bunch in the country.

Liz McDonald
04-02-09, 13:45
Myself and Leanne are going to do a duo in Dubbers next week. Do you want to join us Kirk, Blanche is coming too. I heard Hayley was going to advertise as a post op transexual :D :D