PDA

View Full Version : Stilettos

experienced punter
13-01-09, 10:52
Dont u just love them, the sight of a woman in stilettos short skirt fishnet tights I mean how sexy can u get If u have it flaunt it!...
Are they uncomfortable to wear girls?

Liz McDonald
13-01-09, 12:15
Well I'm the queen of wearing stilettos and short fishnet tights. I might be older than you are looking for. But at least I have alot more class than the common as muck Liz :D :D

experienced punter
13-01-09, 17:52
Well I'm the queen of wearing stilettos and short fishnet tights. I might be older than you are looking for. But at least I have alot more class than the common as muck Liz :D :D

I'd say u have a bit of a crinkly arse all the same Liz now fuck off back to Corrie:D

lan78902000
13-01-09, 20:18
Well i dont know about the girls but i find them a killer to wear and no one thinks your sexy, but hey what happens in Thailand stays in Thailand... except when you write it on a message board...

DAMN IT!

Liz McDonald
13-01-09, 21:25
I'd say u have a bit of a crinkly arse all the same Liz now fuck off back to Corrie:D

That's not one bit nice nancy boy!!! :p:p:p
I'm reporting this to Patty. Me and her are big buddies now. We shared a g n t last night. :eek:

JR Ewing
14-01-09, 14:03
Don't listen to him Lizzy. You have got one fine ass. I'll give you a g & t alright :D :D :D

Liz McDonald
14-01-09, 14:09
What are you waiting for naughty boy!!!!

experienced punter
14-01-09, 17:49
Don't listen to him Lizzy. You have got one fine ass. I'll give you a g & t alright :D :D :D

Ya JR u can fuck off back to Southfork too tell Lucy hows she fixed for a jump......

Liz McDonald
14-01-09, 18:38
I'm reporting you to Patty. Me and herrr are big mates :p:p:eek: