PDA

View Full Version : smoking in front of the kids?

knight-mayors
12-01-09, 13:30
these days smokers are treated like the plague, you cant smoke in pubs, in eating houses, on the bus in fact no where but outside and at home.

at home we smoke our heads off but i hear tell of people who dont like smoking in front of the kids. I dont know what to do.

do you think i should let my 14 year old daughter smoke in front her kids

annasavicha
12-01-09, 13:40
have u mixed up this one with the parenting board?
i would not discuss my kids on here....

CooleRuss
12-01-09, 13:45

laughing my @ss off :D:D:D

annasavicha
12-01-09, 14:00
oi....:D

sorry,that was just the first thing that came into my mind.......

knight-mayors
12-01-09, 14:01
i would not discuss my kids on here....

hiya missus, we got threw off the parenting board, i dont know why as we,re just brill parents :D although those ones in social services disagree, but sure they dont know how many kids we have, so how are we supposed to? :mad:

great to be your new neighbour luvey, can we pop round to watch eastenders with you tonite chuck :) and you couldn,t lend us a cup of milk and a bowl of sugar missus :) we,ll pay you back as soon as our wee baz gets his claim :D

annasavicha
12-01-09, 14:03
are you my Nick's brother?

knight-mayors
12-01-09, 14:12
are you my Nick's brother?

no, you wouldn,t be lily savages sister? :D

YouTube - Lily Savage on Parkinson part 1 (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye2RdnIyerQ&feature=related)

YouTube - Lily Savage The Live Show 1-8 (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nqg7DOQ_l7s&feature=related)

YouTube - The Untransmittable Lily Savage 1-8 (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sZ9Ua2YdwUs)

annasavicha
12-01-09, 14:28
I wish......i m jealous of her english accent,i think all english accents are sexy

knight-mayors
12-01-09, 15:23
I wish......i m jealous of her english accent,i think all english accents are sexy

ay ay, we,ll pop round later luvey and learn you how to talk english proper like :) and our kids can learn you all the swear words when yours baby-sitting them for us like missus :)

did ya know liverpool was the capital of culture 2008 by the way? EH EH???:D:D:D

Hot Lizzy
12-01-09, 15:38
these days smokers are treated like the plague, you cant smoke in pubs, in eating houses, on the bus in fact no where but outside and at home.

at home we smoke our heads off but i hear tell of people who dont like smoking in front of the kids. I dont know what to do.

Well you are more than welcome to come round to mine to watch the tele - corrie and eastenders if you want - smoke like a chimney to.....

You know you are always more than welcome - its no 160.......If you could pick up some chips from the chippy that would be great and i can make you a chip butty.

See you later and i got you some milk and eggs and cheese and a bag of sugar.

Your bessie neighbour ......... Liz

knight-mayors
12-01-09, 16:04
Well you are more than welcome to come round to mine to watch the tele - corrie and eastenders if you want - smoke like a chimney to.....

You know you are always more than welcome - its no 160.......If you could pick up some chips from the chippy that would be great and i can make you a chip butty.

See you later and i got you some milk and eggs and cheese and a bag of sugar.

Your bessie neighbour ......... Liz

hiya bessie, kind bessie :)
ay ay thanks for all the scran missus :) no one can accuse us ones of bein scallys :)

dont worry about the mess in your house missus, we,ll be round in the middle of the week to help you tidy up like :)

ay ay, chip buttys wud be good, :) do you want us to bring you a deep fried battered mars bar too missus bessie? :)

will ya look after kids for 10 mins, we av to go see about renewing our bail like :D

Hot Lizzy
12-01-09, 16:54
hiya bessie, kind bessie :)
ay ay thanks for all the scran missus :) no one can accuse us ones of bein scallys :)

dont worry about the mess in your house missus, we,ll be round in the middle of the week to help you tidy up like :)

ay ay, chip buttys wud be good, :) do you want us to bring you a deep fried battered mars bar too missus bessie? :)

will ya look after kids for 10 mins, we av to go see about renewing our bail like :D

Mars bars, yeah cool that would be good never had that before heard loads about it mind.
When do you get those taggs off you.........xxx

Your bessie neighbour............Liz

gene hunt
12-01-09, 17:01
oi....:D

sorry,that was just the first thing that came into my mind.......

sorry to have the police knocking on your door like this miss savage :) :cool:

its just we,ve received a complaint about you from your next door neighbours, the knight-mayors :rolleyes:

they say theres cars pulling up to your house and men coming in and out of your house every half hour, all friggin day long miss savage :eek:

would you please quieten it down miss savage and dont have the knight-mayors complaining about not being able to sleep during the day because of the racket your making :rolleyes:

The Man With No Name
12-01-09, 17:35
Deep fried mars bars I like them. Did you know Elizabeth you even get mars bars in Cork.

JR Ewing
12-01-09, 20:24
Shut up you sad twat. I like the odd cigar too. I even smoke in front of the kids :D :D :D

knight-mayors
12-01-09, 20:44
Mars bars, yeah cool that would be good never had that before heard loads about it mind. When do you get those taggs off you.........xx Your bessie neighbour............Liz

oh jasus missus dear, sorry to keep ya so long wit de kids an all like :) jus we stopped 4 a couple bottles cider down by the canal on our way home like. :) u,ve de heart of gold missus bessie :) c,mon and stik de fryin-pan on a feast o proper food, hope we,re not imposin on ya or anythin kind bessie, :D

knight-mayors
12-01-09, 21:40
I like the odd cigar too. I even smoke in front of the kids :

it does em no harm jr, kids even like the smell :) our 6yr old twins yaz and yoz do the funniest thing with the matchin pretend smokin with their dummys, exactly in time with me :) they,ve even got the cutest wee coughs now, bless em :D

Hot Lizzy
12-01-09, 21:57
oh jasus missus dear, sorry to keep ya so long wit de kids an all like :) jus we stopped 4 a couple bottles cider down by the canal on our way home like. :) u,ve de heart of gold missus bessie :) c,mon and stik de fryin-pan on a feast o proper food, hope we,re not imposin on ya or anythin kind bessie, :D

You are just like Clint - i was talking to him and he was on line - then saw him on the tele and then i see you in the celebrity big brother Tina........you spend your life sitting in the ashtray.

Sees ya later whilst im away could you water my plants, i will leave the key under the mat so you can let yourselves in..........

Thanks, your neighbour from heaven......... xxxxx:D:D:D

knight-mayors
12-01-09, 23:20
Sees ya later whilst im away could you water my plants, i will leave the key under the mat so you can let yourselves in...Thanks, your neighbour from heaven...xx:D:D:D

ay our gaz wil look after ur plants, he has the attic stufed wi plants, hes put a load in yer conservytary missus, :) an our Faaz has been tryin on yer clothes hope u dont mind like.:D yer plants are lookin a bit withered, hope i didnt give em 2 much lager chuck :o:rolleyes:

Liz McDonald
13-01-09, 00:09
It's ok lads I'll water the plants. Theres a new Liz in town and I'm here to stay. You wouldn't have a fag would you?

marijuana
13-01-09, 03:20

only tweed, not tabacco

free the weed