PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea! Who are ya?

Cantona07
11-01-09, 18:53
Ha ha ha I'm off for a few John Terry style vodkas, slips down easy bottled in Moscow!!! Cheers Rafa you stupid fat scouser, whinge all you like here come the world champions!! UNITED UNITED:p

rimmerguy
11-01-09, 19:26
Lizzy , were you watching after the first goal went in ? Were you watchin after the sec went in ? Were you watchin after the third went in ? I was , and i was LUVIN IT JUST LUVIN IT !!!!!

experienced punter
11-01-09, 19:54
yes its becoming obvious now - Utd will win the Premiership Liverpool 2nd & Aston Villa 3rd

thehighwayman
11-01-09, 20:36
Utd champions, Arsenal 2nd, Liverpool 3rd, Aston Villa 4th, Chelsea 5th

Hot Lizzy
11-01-09, 20:46
Lizzy , were you watching after the first goal went in ? Were you watchin after the sec went in ? Were you watchin after the third went in ? I was , and i was LUVIN IT JUST LUVIN IT !!!!!

No babe wasn't watching it was working - still now you have ruined it for me - didn't know what the score was. Dohhhhhhhh

Still there are so many games to play and i dont know who the top teams have yet to be playing - have to check out whats going on.

Thing is Mr Rimmer you are an armchair follower - when you going to start going to 'Your teams' games on a regular basis like a 'real' fan does.......sorry but you cant support a team and not even go see the games.........

He he he he he.............. gotcha..............how are the Dublin football teams these days and all the Irish players that don't and wont play for their own Country - something to be a tiny bit ashamed of if i were Irish - still John Terry I do believe he is the ENGLAND CAPTAIN -

END OVER TILL THE FAT LADY SINGS - AND I DONT HEAR ANYONE SINGING YET -

I LIKE LIVERPOOL FOOTIE TEAM I ALSO LIKE MANCHESTER UNITED - WHY ARE YOU SO JEALOUS OF CHELSEA..........:D:D:D GILLETTE DONT YOU USE THAT TO SHAVE YOUR LITTLE WHISKERS........ DONT BE NASTY LIKE - EPSILON AND INEXPERIENCED PUNTER - YOU ARE BETTER THAN THEM - STILL WHO ISNT..........XXX CHELSEA LIZ - ITS MY LOCAL TEAM RIMMER - SUPPORT YOURS:p:p:p:D:D:D

thehighwayman
11-01-09, 20:56
Both Utd and Chelsea have to play Liverpool and Arsenal. Liverpool and Arsenal have the 3 teams to play. Chelsea have had a poor record this season against the top teams. Only one point in 4 games. That's not good enough to win a title. With most of the games against the top teams and Chelsea poor record it is United who look to be in the best position at the moment.

rimmerguy
11-01-09, 21:40
No babe wasn't watching it was working - still now you have ruined it for me - didn't know what the score was. Dohhhhhhhh

Still there are so many games to play and i dont know who the top teams have yet to be playing - have to check out whats going on.

Thing is Mr Rimmer you are an armchair follower - when you going to start going to 'Your teams' games on a regular basis like a 'real' fan does.......sorry but you cant support a team and not even go see the games.........

He he he he he.............. gotcha..............how are the Dublin football teams these days and all the Irish players that don't and wont play for their own Country - something to be a tiny bit ashamed of if i were Irish - still John Terry I do believe he is the ENGLAND CAPTAIN - [/COLOR][/SIZE]

I LIKE LIVERPOOL FOOTIE TEAM I ALSO LIKE MANCHESTER UNITED - WHY ARE YOU SO JEALOUS OF CHELSEA..........:D:D:D GILLETTE DONT YOU USE THAT TO SHAVE YOUR LITTLE WHISKERS........ DONT BE NASTY LIKE - EPSILON AND INEXPERIENCED PUNTER - YOU ARE BETTER THAN THEM - STILL WHO ISNT..........XXX CHELSEA LIZ - ITS MY LOCAL TEAM RIMMER - SUPPORT YOURS:p:p:p:D:D:D[/QUOTE]

Ah Lizzy now why would you think i'd be tempted to be rude to you ? But i do wanna point out that we did indeed cover the topic of me supporting UNITED before . I live in Ireland but that does not stop me from attending on average 6 games a season . This season i'l be attending the wigan game this coming wed , i'l be in Old Traff again march 14th and again may 16th to see us playing our 2 biggest rivals (pool and arsenal) and if i'm real lucky even the inter game in a few weeks . As for the dublin footballers , dont even know who the captain is as i'm not a GAA man at all .And as for liverpool , well i hate them full stop , chelsea are just a little team in terms of honours won , most of their honours won in the last ten yrs so , so not an ounce of jealousy toward your team . And as for JT , well i'l raise my glass to him for this anyday ....

lan78902000
11-01-09, 22:10

He he he he he.............. gotcha..............how are the Dublin football teams these days and all the Irish players that don't and wont play for their own Country - something to be a tiny bit ashamed of if i were Irish - still John Terry I do believe he is the ENGLAND CAPTAIN -

I LIKE LIVERPOOL FOOTIE TEAM I ALSO LIKE MANCHESTER UNITED - WHY ARE YOU SO JEALOUS OF CHELSEA..........:D:D:D GILLETTE DONT YOU USE THAT TO SHAVE YOUR LITTLE WHISKERS........ DONT BE NASTY LIKE - EPSILON AND INEXPERIENCED PUNTER - YOU ARE BETTER THAN THEM - STILL WHO ISNT..........XXX CHELSEA LIZ - ITS MY LOCAL TEAM RIMMER - SUPPORT YOURS:p:p:p:D:D:D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay firstly, am i the only one who finds lizzy's aggressive and often harsh comments about other members only makes her hotter? just wondering.

OK not wanting to get into any argument here but we currently have one irish player who wont play for Ireland, ironically called Ireland, while there have been a few players who declined to play for England, Carragher and Scholes being the latest to stop playing for England.

Thats all i have to say, except chelsea were terrible today, hope they do better in a few weeks against Liverpool.

"Say hi to your mother for me ok"

Lan

thehighwayman
11-01-09, 23:28
Yes it's only Stephen Ireland who won't play for us. We don't want anyone that doesn't want to play for our country. I thought I heard something about him wanting to come back but heard no more about it. There are alot of English players who wouldn't play for their country over the last few years Shearer, Scholes and Carragher. You would think Beckham would've taken the hint by now to stop playing :D

lan78902000
11-01-09, 23:40
No, we dont want that to happen. If Beckham stops playing for England, they might actually start playing the young, fast wingers that they have and become a good team!... well a half decent team anyway... ok just a team.

"Say hi to your mother for me ok"

Lan

Hot Lizzy
12-01-09, 01:21
Yes it's only Stephen Ireland who won't play for us. We don't want anyone that doesn't want to play for our country. I thought I heard something about him wanting to come back but heard no more about it. There are alot of English players who wouldn't play for their country over the last few years Shearer, Scholes and Carragher. You would think Beckham would've taken the hint by now to stop playing :D

I love shearer think he's been a great ambassador for all the teams he played in and a wonderful captain for Newcastle too. Becks, as gorgeous as he is I think has as they say gone passed his buy date. Carragher - a brilliant player for Liverpool but getting on too.
Scholes - guessing thats an age thing - also magic holding player for United.

Ireland he play's at Sunderland? Think he does but a little confused with all thats gone on this evening. He's still a young guy - old rory delap he's a bit of a one trick pony - but hey what a trick - also no kid any more.

The team i can bearly bring myself to type so i won't in 5th position in the league well i think all in all they are the strongest in the champions league - just my view what do you think?

xxx Lizzy

lan78902000
12-01-09, 01:36
I think your right Lizzy
Arsenal, sorry the team that cant be named :) are in a good position for the champions league purely because they are kind of out of the premier league race. They can afford to rest players before the big ties in Europe and they do have the quality to win big games over two legs.

Ye Shearer stopped playing for England mainly for age reasons, Scholes stopped because he was the best creative player England had and they played him on the left wing, Carragher stopped because he was never going to be first choice in front of Ferdinand and Terry.

Just so you know, Stephen Ireland plays for man city and the reason he wont play for Ireland anymore is rumored to be that he was getting bullied by the other players.

ber
12-01-09, 01:38
I love shearer think he's been a great ambassador for all the teams he played in and a wonderful captain for Newcastle too. Becks, as gorgeous as he is I think has as they say gone passed his buy date. Carragher - a brilliant player for Liverpool but getting on too.
Scholes - guessing thats an age thing - also magic holding player for United.

Ireland he play's at Sunderland? Think he does but a little confused with all thats gone on this evening. He's still a young guy - old rory delap he's a bit of a one trick pony - but hey what a trick - also no kid any more.

The team i can bearly bring myself to type so i won't in 5th position in the league well i think all in all they are the strongest in the champions league - just my view what do you think?

xxx Lizzy

no lizzy he plays for man city prob one of top premiership players this season

thehighwayman
12-01-09, 12:02
It's not that Rory Delap won't play for his country, it's just that he hasn't been picked. He wasn't in good form for years untill this season.

ninebythree
12-01-09, 12:07
Just so you know, Stephen Ireland plays for man city and the reason he wont play for Ireland anymore is rumored to be that he was getting bullied by the other players.

I wouldnt say he was bullied , they just held him down and pulled out his hair transplants:D

he is the best midfielder we had since god (roy). hope he comes back soon.

nbt