PDA

View Full Version : Elizabeth why are you sat in on a Saturday night

The Man With No Name
10-01-09, 21:35
Elizabeth I was just wondering what a lady like yourself is doing at home on a Saturday night. Surely there must be men queing up to take you out on the town. Its a waste having a fine woman locked away from the world. Reminds me of when I was in the dungeons. If I was in London I would take you out to the West End and show you a real good time. Itll have to be Cork instead then ;)

Hot Lizzy
10-01-09, 21:43
Elizabeth I was just wondering what a lady like yourself is doing at home on a Saturday night. Surely there must be men queing up to take you out on the town. Its a waste having a fine woman locked away from the world. Reminds me of when I was in the dungeons. If I was in London I would take you out to the West End and show you a real good time. Itll have to be Cork instead then ;)

Not a well bunny...........very tired and dont feel good........got lots to do though and just not up to it still been on the phone nearly all day with a friend that is texting me you would know him as Rodeoman.........my favourite man in Galway.....

So thats why im at home but i am watching CSI New York and i have seen Dolly - she is working as a profiler.

Ms Posh Nosh formerly known as Hot Lizzy xxx Touring Post going on soon........ xxx

The Man With No Name
10-01-09, 22:03
What an exciting life you lead Elizabeth.

Hot Lizzy
10-01-09, 22:09
What an exciting life you lead Elizabeth.

Oh Clint it is now that you are in it......... xxxxxx

The Man With No Name
10-01-09, 22:19
But it is for me that your in it......

Hot Lizzy
10-01-09, 22:26
But it is for me that your in it......

There is some competition though that i think you should know about have to write a thread about it though.........

xxxxxxx

knight-mayors
10-01-09, 22:30
Not a well bunny...

hiya chuck, great to hear your in missus. We,re goin 2 pop in next door to see you now luvey. Me ol man, Livvin is bringin a crate of stella lager and theres a 2 litre bottle of red bull for you chuck. Stick the footie on 4 us like, we,ll be roun in a jiffy. PARTY IN POSH NOSHS HOUSE EVERYONE :D

The Man With No Name
10-01-09, 22:32
There is some competition though that i think you should know about have to write a thread about it though.........

xxxxxxx
I dont like the sound of competition. I might have to sort him out.

Hot Lizzy
10-01-09, 22:45
hiya chuck, great to hear your in missus. We,re goin 2 pop in next door to see you now luvey. Me ol man, Livvin is bringin a crate of stella lager and theres a 2 litre bottle of red bull for you chuck. Stick the footie on 4 us like, we,ll be roun in a jiffy. PARTY IN POSH NOSHS HOUSE EVERYONE :D

Great just in time for he stoke v liverpool game........get some irn bru for me and bring that bowl back so i fill it up with sugar again........shame that you just got the one point though...........

Oh and i got some great meat for you to - lovely steaks for your old man - hope you got a baby sitter for those children or i can get and pay for one for you....... xxx Posh Nosh

Great name from your point of view cos i am afterall feeding your family....xxx:eek:

Hot Lizzy
10-01-09, 22:46
I dont like the sound of competition. I might have to sort him out.

Its not him its a few him's............ xxx:eek::eek::eek:

The Man With No Name
10-01-09, 23:05
Then Ill sort them out. To hell with this Im away down the niteclub. Its less hassle there.

Hot Lizzy
10-01-09, 23:16
Then Ill sort them out. To hell with this Im away down the niteclub. Its less hassle there.

Can you bring me back something nice as a little pressie cos you know how lizzy loves you to spoil her.......... xxx:):):):)

knight-mayors
11-01-09, 01:17
- hope you got a baby sitter for those children or i can get and pay for one for you.......

ay missus the kids r alrite, their avin a rave when they all get home :) bless em. U wouldnt pop round to chek em 4 us later? :) jus we both want to be here wen our scouser mates arive from de clubs. :D wots ur huse no again? here u wouldn,t fone de chinese 4 us chuck?:) hope u werent planin on goin 2 bed early? Sure u wudden get much sleep anyway with the racket from our kids, bless the little bleeders :D:cool:

Hot Lizzy
11-01-09, 04:19
ay missus the kids r alrite, their avin a rave when they all get home :) bless em. U wouldnt pop round to chek em 4 us later? :) jus we both want to be here wen our scouser mates arive from de clubs. :D wots ur huse no again? here u wouldn,t fone de chinese 4 us chuck?:) hope u werent planin on goin 2 bed early? Sure u wudden get much sleep anyway with the racket from our kids, bless the little bleeders :D:cool:

The house no is 160 just a few doors down from you so no worries - its the one with the Bottle green door in the basement.

Thanks for a lovely evening it was a really good laugh until we saw the Arsenal beat Bolton and Wenger doing his usual Whinge - now we just have to wait and see what the goal of the month was.

I sent my friend Robbo, you remember him the one that drank so much he was off to the loo so many times to have a wazz - so i thought better he should go out in the dark rather than me - i thought you might wonder where he went off to - don't you remember when we ordered the Chinese he went to check then - he said the place looked heaving with all sorts.

Now if you need any more food I would be highly delighted to get it for you as you are top neighbours and thanks for the sugar bowl back - glad you found yours. I will get the butter for you tomorrow when i go to the Selfridges food hall. If there is anything else you want just let me know before i go as i will be going to the deli counter in there.

See they are having a sale too at Primark so if you want anything just let me know and im sure i can chose some nice linen for your bed, better than the one you were going to get out of that bin.

Look forward to spending another riotous evening in with you again very soon.

Liz xx

The Man With No Name
11-01-09, 14:55
It looks like you had a good Saturday night with these lads. I brought you back a pressie, a vindaloo and 20 Silk Cut. I know you like your fags.

Hot Lizzy
11-01-09, 17:26
It looks like you had a good Saturday night with these lads. I brought you back a pressie, a vindaloo and 20 Silk Cut. I know you like your fags.

Sorry but i dont smoke Silk Cut........she Mrs Knight-Mayor will have them though - and if thats what you think qualifies as a pressie - think again.

Too busy now watching the game so leave me alone........xxx

The Man With No Name
11-01-09, 18:23
The games over now. Im no big fan of football. I like it when you get all dominant like that. Reminds me of the lady in the E-I dungeons. What do you smoke so I can get the right ones next time. I know its not a proper pressie but you will get a good one which a lady like you deserves. Ill have it with me in Cork.