PDA

View Full Version : Problems loggin on

piggi
10-01-09, 13:10
I was wondering whether anybody else has been having difficulties logging on to the forum?

This is the first time I've managed to log on in over a week, though I have tried about 20 times!

I was beginning to think my account was suspended :D

Footlong
11-01-09, 11:51
I was wondering whether anybody else has been having difficulties logging on to the forum?

This is the first time I've managed to log on in over a week, though I have tried about 20 times!

I was beginning to think my account was suspended :D

No, I get the same problem too, I usually get in on my second or third attempt,
(Read the couple of posts 2 or 3 weeks ago - Titled Slow Connection).
It' nothing to worry about, just a pain in the arse.:)

piggi
11-01-09, 15:20
Thanks footlong -- that's good to know.

thehighwayman
11-01-09, 17:48
Hi piggi how have you been, long time no see. I haven't had any problems logging on, but like Footlong said there was a slow connection a few weeks ago. It would go timed out. Maybe the next time you log in tick the box to automatically log you on next time.

Patricia
11-01-09, 20:27
We are looking into an log on issue with one version of Internet Explorer at the moment. We will try to get it fixed ASAP. In the meantime, if you upgrade to the lastest version of Internet Explorer or use Firefox instead, you shouldn't get the issue. Thanks.

oral_lover
12-01-09, 06:42
If you don't include www. at the start of the URL, your redirect when logging in pushes you there, which invalidates any cookies set by the logon and therefore stops you from logging on.

oral_lover
12-01-09, 06:49
As mentioned on another post, it could be the www. redirect.

Footlong
12-01-09, 19:22
We are looking into an log on issue with one version of Internet Explorer at the moment. We will try to get it fixed ASAP. In the meantime, if you upgrade to the lastest version of Internet Explorer or use Firefox instead, you shouldn't get the issue. Thanks.

Patricia, on the advice of (can't think of his title - the American? with the stetson hat)
I downloaded the latest version of Firefox, it's a hell of a lot faster, but I still get the same problem logging on, it's always 2nd or third attempt, it's been like that for a month now, but then again, I think it's a slow connection I have, I can live with it, I also, on Highway mans advice click the remember me box, just for luck, thankyou for your concern on this matter.:)

Sarah
13-01-09, 11:06
When you finaly log in it may be a little help to tick 'remeber me' bottom.
Now all what you need to rmeber is NOt to get cut;)

piggi
01-02-09, 20:22
Thank you all -- I've taken your advice and its much better now.:D

Patricia
12-02-09, 23:46
I wonder is anyone still having problems with logging in with Internet Explorer? We just upgraded to a new version of this software and I was hoping it might fix that issue that I know several of you have experienced. I can't tell if it has, because I never had any problems myself. Thanks.