PDA

View Full Version : Referendum

Rem700
06-05-15, 23:39
I am looking forward to this referendum because its vital that we get a yes vote. The amount of gay friends I have who have been with their partners for so long and yet they have had no rights in this country. Time for a change.

Floki
07-05-15, 11:55
I am looking forward to this referendum because its vital that we get a yes vote. The amount of gay friends I have who have been with their partners for so long and yet they have had no rights in this country. Time for a change.

I agree, I don't see what the problem is with same sex marriage..

As a wise man (Ricky Gervais) once said.
http://media.boreme.com/post_media/2014/ricky-gervais-same-sex-marriage.jpg

SweetStrawberry
15-05-15, 11:41
Forgive the necroposting, but I couldn't help but notice today that Iona Institute, kinda the biggest thinktank (for a certain value of 'think') on the no side, has taken to buying sponsorship spaces on facebook >.> so unless you have AdBlock you get their 'See what this *~sports star~* who's voting no has to say!' post plopped right in the middle of your feed from their 'Mother and Fathers matter' page. Bluh. Pricks, rich pricks to boot.

JMastodon
15-05-15, 18:35
Forgive the necroposting, but I couldn't help but notice today that Iona Institute, kinda the biggest thinktank (for a certain value of 'think') on the no side, has taken to buying sponsorship spaces on facebook >.> so unless you have AdBlock you get their 'See what this *~sports star~* who's voting no has to say!' post plopped right in the middle of your feed from their 'Mother and Fathers matter' page. Bluh. Pricks, rich pricks to boot.

Yeah, I noticed that on Facebook yesterday. I thought "Fuck off Iona Institute! I don't want to see any of your ads".

JMastodon
15-05-15, 18:42
What are the chances of the Yes side winning? I think it'll be very close as there are a lot of silent No voters hiding in the long grass. In the last week or so more people are coming out on the No side.

Kenton
18-05-15, 16:54
Gonna play devils advocate and ask where does equality end?

bendmychasis
18-05-15, 16:57
ulster says no

SmallHorn
01-06-15, 14:05
I voted no.

These people have no use in society, why the referendum ever happened is beyond me.

It was a ridiculous idea, who in the right mind wants a a president in their twenties

alcatel
20-12-15, 22:07
In a vote, Slovenia rejects same sex marrriage by 63% to37%.