ninebythree
15-12-08, 19:28
? gnitirw drawkcab siht lla htiw stahw

:) cela

fuck alec, if only arsenal were as quick as u:D:D

nbt

Patricia
15-12-08, 19:35
See, it wasn't too hard was it ninebythree? ;)

Now get up off the floor! I'm finished with you for now!

Clint Eastwood
15-12-08, 22:03
Thats clever. I thought it was the countdown conundrum at first.

carlos marvado
15-12-08, 22:05
See, it wasn't too hard was it ninebythree? ;)

Now get up off the floor! I'm finished with you for now!

OMG Patricia, you did'nt actually use one of the new Pine Fresh Butt Plugs on NBT?......not the Enforcer version I hope?........we have'nt tested that one out yet and I still have some safety concerns about it.

NBT talk to me man........say something......anything!!!!!

Dont worry NBT, Lizzy will be in Cork tomorrow and she's been fully trained up in how to deal with any mishaps that may occur when using that product. I'll tell her to put on her nurse's uniform and go round to yours.

Enjoy!!!!! :D:D:D

Clint Eastwood
15-12-08, 22:09
Speaking of the enforcer Carlos that was one of my movies. Havent I come across you in Mexico once. You remind me of one of those bandits there I took on. They used to call me the man with no name.

carlos marvado
15-12-08, 23:07
Speaking of the enforcer Carlos that was one of my movies. Havent I come across you in Mexico once. You remind me of one of those bandits there I took on. They used to call me the man with no name.

A very good idea Clint...............as you may have noticed, we're all men with no names in here. I once had a name, but I conveniently forgot it. Only problem is every time I go to book a hotel, flight or conduct business over the phone, I have to remind myself not to use the name Carlos Marvado.

So are you interested in the Enforcer version of the Pine Fresh Butt Plug? We still need a distributor for North America. Arnie is interested, but between you and me, I think he's starting to loose the plot.........getting confused between The Enforcer and The Terminator.
:D:D:D

tupacshakir24
15-12-08, 23:25
very funny mistress:D.

nbt

9x3 that is a bit sad don't ya tink??? lowerin yourself to beggin ................ at least the big fella stands his ground and doesn't bac down to anybody even patricia herself!!!

carlos marvado
15-12-08, 23:30
9x3 that is a bit sad don't ya tink??? lowerin yourself to beggin ................ at least the big fella stands his ground and doesn't bac down to anybody even patricia herself!!!

Hi Paws!!! :D:D:D

pats bodyguard
15-12-08, 23:30
NBT MAKE FRIENDS WI BOSS. He got RESPECT 4 Boss Pat. NBT GOT DE BALLS

tupacshakir24
15-12-08, 23:38
Hi Paws!!! :D:D:D

jaysus youse really are a paranoid bunch round here aren't yis .............. ok i'll take his street cred or wotever tanx

pats bodyguard
16-12-08, 10:31
jaysus youse really are a paranoid bunch round here aren't yis .............. ok i'll take his street cred or wotever tanx

youre welcome to his street cred - THAT MAKES YOU A BANNED PARASITE MAGGOT TOO :D

PAWS HAS STILL NO RESPECT FOR PATRICIA :mad:

but he just makes it worse for himself by continually trying to make a c*nt of her rules :D

Clint Eastwood
16-12-08, 14:05
A very good idea Clint...............as you may have noticed, we're all men with no names in here. I once had a name, but I conveniently forgot it. Only problem is every time I go to book a hotel, flight or conduct business over the phone, I have to remind myself not to use the name Carlos Marvado.

So are you interested in the Enforcer version of the Pine Fresh Butt Plug? We still need a distributor for North America. Arnie is interested, but between you and me, I think he's starting to loose the plot.........getting confused between The Enforcer and The Terminator.
:D:D:D

Your right about the terminator. He can't even get into Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles. I think hes pissed off because they didnt ask him to be in it. His replacement the teenage girl Cameron is alot tougher than him. Hes only a wuss. Im the real governer of California not Arnie Schitsinegger. Ill take 2 dozen of those butt plugs please.