PDA

View Full Version : Hot Lizzy & Bigger Paws

Patricia
13-12-08, 14:48
Listen up you two - I have had enough of the pair of you.

You are both behaving badly towards each other and I am sick of your silly argument.

Lizzy don't be doing what you are doing and you know what I mean.

Bigger Paws don't be crying to me about Lizzy when you have deserved everything you have got so far as you well know you have been calling her a cunt and doing everything you can to wind her up.

This stops here now.

Bigger paws wash your mouth out with soap and either ignore Lizzy or show her some basic respect when talking to her. You have been made a maggot for your behaviour here.

Lizzy cut what you are doing back to Bigger Paws to wind him up out.

Thank you

Bigger Paws
13-12-08, 15:09

You are both behaving badly towards each other and I am sick of your silly argument.

Bigger Paws don't be crying to me about Lizzy when you have deserved everything you have got so far as you well know you have been calling her a cunt and doing everything you can to wind her up.

This stops here now.

Bigger paws wash your mouth out with soap and either ignore Lizzy or show her some basic respect when talking to her. You have been made a maggot for your behaviour here.

Thank you

Okey dokey... your Royal Highness..

But do you still love me?

Your humble servant...

ps... come back tour? any chance?

Hot Lizzy
13-12-08, 16:15

This stops here now.

Thank you

Okay Patricia.......Got to say never come crying to you about him though.

I always write nice things about you in my posts and the latest one where you sent me to Holloway - you got a mention there too.........

I don't like men whether it be this chap or any other using language like that its not called for although I didn't report it as it just shows his lack of imagination and ability to use the English language to better use. Although in saying that it is an old Anglo Saxon word and was used just the other week by Germaine Greer - and not bleeped out on the T.V.

I will be civil to him if he can be civil to me - or just leave me be would be fabulous.

Say one thing for you Patricia, you have got more balls on this site than most of the men here.......and i mean that as a compliment.

Seasons greetings............ The Hot One......xxxxx:):):)

Bigger Paws
13-12-08, 16:42
Patricia.. can i get out now.. I'm chlostrophobic and having dizzy spells...

Please Patricia, i promise i will play nice..

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Microgalleries/knut/2007/03/23/bear1.jpg

I'm Beary sorry!:(:(:(

Patricia
13-12-08, 16:52
Patricia.. can i get out now.. I'm chlostrophobic and having dizzy spells...

Please Patricia, i promise i will play nice..

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Microgalleries/knut/2007/03/23/bear1.jpg

I'm Beary sorry!:(:(:(

Sorry, maggots cannot apply to be un-maggotted until at least a week has passed since their last maggot-like offence.

Bigger Paws
13-12-08, 16:53
Please

http://minnesota.publicradio.org/collections/special/columns/news_cut/content_images/polar_bear.jpg

Bigger Paws
13-12-08, 16:54
You know you love that...

http://geniusbeauty.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/48330_1600wb1.jpg

Bigger Paws
13-12-08, 16:58
http://www.richardpettinger.com/blog/images7/young_polar_bear.jpg/

Patricia
13-12-08, 17:12
Bigger paws - Do I look like your 16 year old girlfriend who will be impressed by a carefully selected €3 hallmark card?

Bigger Paws
13-12-08, 17:15
Bigger paws - Do I look like your 16 year old girlfriend who will be impressed by a carefully selected €3 hallmark card?

http://animals.timduru.org/dirlist/bear/Cute-PolarBear-Cub-SittingOnSnow.jpg

Brrrrrrr... i'm freeeeeeeezing

Epsilon
13-12-08, 17:21
Patricia. have a heart, its christmas... let the little guy out..
I thought more of you than this. How would you like to be cold and alone and nobody to talk to.. and no christmas shopping done? well?

Free the littlle guy..

Note to all other members.. Please show your support for the little guy this christmas and collectively ask patricia to free the little guy...

Hot Lizzy
13-12-08, 17:52
Patricia. have a heart, its christmas... let the little guy out..
I thought more of you than this. How would you like to be cold and alone and nobody to talk to.. and no christmas shopping done? well?

Free the littlle guy..

Note to all other members.. Please show your support for the little guy this christmas and collectively ask patricia to free the little guy...

You lost your marbles.........by writing this and him with his silly drawings of endangered species you are probably getting his sentence increased..........

Dont vote to remove him - I like to keep my eyes on him..........

Sorry Epsilon..........there is such a thing as reverse Psychology - ever thought of that - like i say keep him in then Patty could do the reverse - wouldnt hold your breath though cos he did use very bad language........ Naughty little bear........ahhhhhhhhh:(:(:(

Hot Lizzy
13-12-08, 17:58
Please

http://minnesota.publicradio.org/collections/special/columns/news_cut/content_images/polar_bear.jpg

Take your punishment like a man - not like a little baby.........RicFlare is the man and to be the man..........etc., etc., just behave..........be nice having you for company......

:D:D:D:D:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Patricia
13-12-08, 18:01
Bigger paws - GIVE UP - When I made ninebythree a maggot earlier this week, he apologised for his conduct and asked to be un-maggotted. I said I would be pleased to unmaggot him in a week provided he maintained good conduct. I am nothing but fair, you will have to wait at least a week too.

thehighwayman
13-12-08, 18:03
At least you've got a bit of company in soapland Liz:D

Quarterpoundher
13-12-08, 19:41

I’m afraid it is working on me…..they are cute, all together now……..AHHHHHHHHHHH….:)

Hot Lizzy
13-12-08, 23:03
At least you've got a bit of company in soapland Liz:D

Im out of there now i can go anywhere..........well i would if i knew how to put an add on this site.......... boo ho me.........cant find the link......... xx:eek::eek:

WASP
14-12-08, 18:23
Bigger paws - GIVE UP - When I made ninebythree a maggot earlier this week, he apologised for his conduct and asked to be un-maggotted. I said I would be pleased to unmaggot him in a week provided he maintained good conduct. I am nothing but fair, you will have to wait at least a week too.

Fair????????????? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Paws

Hot Lizzy
14-12-08, 19:42
Fair????????????? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Paws

All posts are going to be written over...........hahahahahaha:confused::confused:

thehighwayman
14-12-08, 21:57
The wasp has been swatted:D

Quarterpoundher
14-12-08, 22:17
White

Anglo

Saxon

Prick

tupacshakir24
15-12-08, 23:46
White

Anglo

Saxon

Prick

i've been readin these boards for months now and i have to say ur posts are the most borin ones of all ............... and this one just shows how much of a coward u really are ............... he slaughtered u on these boards, embarrassed u wit the whole dolly thing and now your the big brave man coz he's not around????