PDA

View Full Version : Hot Lizzy Has Been Invited To Cork.....

Hot Lizzy
12-12-08, 22:48
[COLOR="Blue"]Hello boys Hot Lizzy here just to let you know that I have asked to come to cork so i am coming to check it out next week..........

Look forward to hearing from you on my mobile 0867 200 770 - be staying somewhere really nice and descrete. Look forward to hearing from you soon - staying in a nice hotel so please come looking the part.

Anyone wishing to report me don't waste your time the room is booked as Mr. & Mrs.

Try to see if i can meet with the girls Carmen and Melana so that you will have the pleasure of 3 Ms christmas's............

[SIZE="2"]So if Santa isn't coming to town - I AM.......... kiss kiss .......... xxx

santa2santa2santa2santa2santa4santa4santa3santa3

BruceAlmighty
12-12-08, 22:54
Try to see if i can meet with the girls Carmen and Melana so that you will have the pleasure of 3 Ms christmas's............

[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Good luck :rolleyes:

dom
12-12-08, 22:54
[COLOR="Blue"]Hello boys Hot Lizzy here just to let you know that I have asked to come to cork so i am coming to check it out next week..........

Look forward to hearing from you on my mobile 0867 200 770 - be staying somewhere really nice and descrete. Look forward to hearing from you soon - staying in a nice hotel so please come looking the part.

Anyone wishing to report me don't waste your time the room is booked as Mr. & Mrs.

[SIZE="2"]So if Santa isn't coming to town - I AM.......... kiss kiss .......... xxx

santa2santa2santa2santa2santa4santa4santa3santa3

comparing yourself to Santa is very apt considering you are similar age and both only get work one night a year!

dom

Hot Lizzy
12-12-08, 23:07
comparing yourself to Santa is very apt considering you are similar age and both only get work one night a year!

dom

Thats very nearly funny for you...........made me laugh anyway.

Still you are bitter and twisted which is sad cos you don't think that Mr Santa has a Mrs Santa........of course he does and Big Paws is going to be one of the little elfs......bless.

Jingle Bells to you too with bells on it............xxx

Always remember i don't pop my Cork for every man I see........etc., :p:p

Hot Lizzy
12-12-08, 23:09

[/SIZE]

Good luck :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

When i joined this site you were one of the first people that asked me to accept you as a friend - something i have never forgotten......... xxx Lizzy

BruceAlmighty
12-12-08, 23:19
Good luck :rolleyes:

When i joined this site you were one of the first people that asked me to accept you as a friend - something i have never forgotten......... xxx Lizzy[/QUOTE]

You'd bring a tear to a glass eye :)

Hot Lizzy
12-12-08, 23:38
When i joined this site you were one of the first people that asked me to accept you as a friend - something i have never forgotten......... xxx Lizzy

You'd bring a tear to a glass eye :)[/QUOTE]

Not to sure how to take that, although it was the truth.

Take care sweetie.........xxxxxxxx:eek::eek:

deafboy
12-12-08, 23:42
You'd bring a tear to a glass eye :)

Take care sweetie.........xxxxxxxx:eek::eek:[/QUOTE]

Welcome to Westville
Home to Beamish ,Murphys and Cork

Hot Lizzy
12-12-08, 23:48

Take care sweetie.........xxxxxxxx:eek::eek:

Welcome to Westville
Home to Beamish ,Murphys and Cork[/QUOTE]

Can you explain to me where Westville is if there is such a place - in fact can you explain all to me please.

xx Lizzy

deafboy
13-12-08, 17:36
Welcome to Westville
Home to Beamish ,Murphys and Cork

Can you explain to me where Westville is if there is such a place - in fact can you explain all to me please.

xx Lizzy [/QUOTE]

Beamish stout and Murphys Stout are brewed in Cork.Cork takes great pride in them.Westside is a building (4 walls and a roof) that houses me ,AKA Westside,all sorts of strange noises,animals,ppl are aroind Westville which is home to Cork.

Westville,
Westside.

Hot Lizzy
13-12-08, 17:46

xx Lizzy

Beamish stout and Murphys Stout are brewed in Cork.Cork takes great pride in them.Westside is a building (4 walls and a roof) that houses me ,AKA Westside,all sorts of strange noises,animals,ppl are aroind Westville which is home to Cork.

Westville,
Westside.[/QUOTE]

The drinking side is of no interest to me.........but the westville place sounds cool.........

Would that be where i could get a plumber or the likes!!!????

The hot one............santa isnt coming to town i am so be good or you wont get a nice pressie from me......... xxx:eek::eek::eek: