PDA

View Full Version : Your Top 5 or so comedy programmes

Hot Lizzy
12-12-08, 21:11
[color="Navy"]What are your 5 or however many you fancy to put on here situation comedy's............

Mine would have to be : -

1) Gavin and Stacey
2) Fonejacker
3) Have I got News for you
4) Mock of the week
5) The Simpsons

Can think of lots of characters on here that could be on any one of these shows..........

*removed* could be - Piggier Paws and just about anyone that he has written a review for! (Or not.)
Fonejacker could be Clarence with all her personas
Have I got News for you cold be Patricia is the Question Master & any of the characters on this site could be the two teams
Mock of the week - again could be anyone from E-I
Simpsons would have to be NBT as Bart.........

Your turn...........xx :D:D:D

Hot Lizzy
12-12-08, 21:51
*removed*

Yeah but no but, yeah but no but..........why does it always say QPR by your name *removed*..........

Get it right or just don't bother........... Ciao hows it going then - Tidy.........

thehighwayman
12-12-08, 22:03
It's Bigpaws acting the maggot again.

1. The Young Ones
2. Father Ted
3. Fawlty Towers
4. Phoenix Nights
5. The Rise And Fall Of Reggie Perrin

Hot Lizzy
12-12-08, 22:15
*removed*

I wonder if Patricia reolises that this is a new Google A/C that has been opened by you PAWS.............. with the blogspot of QPH with all the details of said person on there thats got to get you chucked off the board - if i can work out the google account so will Patricia..........

Want me to report it or what............ Ta Ta from the bright bird from London.

Not just a pretty face am I............... Hats off to Liz is what i say.................

COOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY PATTY THIS IS PAWS HERE WITH A NEW GOOGLE ACCOUNT...............................

YOU HAVE TO LAUGH............BUT REALLY TOO EASY FOR THE LIKES OF MOI.:eek:

Hot Lizzy
12-12-08, 22:24
*removed*

Sowwy paws to blow your cover, tried not to but hey why would you care you want to get kicked off so here is your chance.................

seems like i didnt get it wrong did i.............. he he he he...............

gene hunt
12-12-08, 23:19
1. Jim davidson.
2. On the buses.
3, it aint af hot mum.
4, cyrille regis songs when man city were playin wba.
5 love thy neighbour, you dont get good comedy like that anymore, chalky and sampo and all the funny stuff

all to political correct in this namby pamby future

Hot Lizzy
12-12-08, 23:35
1. Jim davidson. 2. On the buses. 3, it aint af hot mum. 4, cyril songs when man c were playin spurs. 5 love thy neighbour, you dont get good comedy like that anymore, all to political correct in this namby pamby future

Hunt you havent done anything for Tanya yet..........cant you get things moving.

Yeah all too P.C. .............. take care and look forward to doing business with you soon.

The one called Forsythe hasn't given me the answer to the winner of the show yet - soon as he does i will let you know so you can go down the bookies and put the dosh on.

The hot informer..........:D:D

thehighwayman
13-12-08, 00:31
Gavin and Stacey, I never watched it.

Mousey
13-12-08, 01:20
In no particular order...

1. Monty Python's Flying Circus
2. Father Ted
3. Fawlty Towers
4. Blackadder Goes Forth
5. 'Allo 'Allo

They Think It's All Over as an Honourable Mention.

poppy
13-12-08, 10:58
5 Becker 4 Father Ted 3 The Office 2 The Simpsons(the older stuff) 1 South Park

bruce forsyth
13-12-08, 11:13
Hunt you havent done anything for Tanya yet..........cant you get things moving.

Yeah all too P.C. .............. take care and look forward to doing business with you soon.

The one called Forsythe hasn't given me the answer to the winner of the show yet - soon as he does i will let you know so you can go down the bookies and put the dosh on.

The hot informer..........:D:D

all right my love....

nice to see you to see you .........

just between you and me my love

the winner will be PATRICIA AND MElove1love1

you never heard it from me my love

GOOD GAME GOOD GAME

DIDNT SHE DO WELL......

carlos marvado
13-12-08, 20:28
5. Sledgehammer
4. Monty Python
3. Allo Allo
2. Are You Being Served
1. Questions and Answers :D:D:D

Mousey
13-12-08, 21:37
Sledge Hammer! Fuckin' brilliant, now that brings back memories!

Trust me. I know what I'm doing.

:eek:

Clint Eastwood
13-12-08, 21:59
I dont do comedys. Im more of a serious man. I did like sledgehammer. Trust me I know what Im doing.

Mousey
13-12-08, 23:31
Must use that line next time I'm preparing to go down on a girl with the oul sandpaper tongue.

Trust me. I know what I'm doing.

Owchie! :eek:

Alec Horan
13-12-08, 23:59
in no particular order

seinfeld - reggie perrin - python - third rock - yes prime/minister

now that i think of it yes minister is my favorite

and for blackadder /minister fans you might enjoy this link

YouTube - nirbateman's Channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/nirbateman)

go to playlist and just click on playall