PDA

View Full Version : Has my husband been playing away?

mrs big paws
12-12-08, 16:42
I need to know the truth now...

Has he been using whores?

I checked the "History" on his computer today and I found this site.

Hot Lizzy
12-12-08, 16:48
I need to know the truth now...

Has he been using whores?

Fact of the matter is the pair of them are doing a double act in the bar in dublin........Piggier Paws has to get a stool for Pig Paws to get on top of the bar cos he's such a short arse, still you know that........

The Piggier one is still getting the food ready to play with cos they don't like to use a strap on........its repulsive, can give you the number of a good divorce lawyer if you want one cos lets face it they are both a couple of FAGGOTS AND SWINGERS - That my love is a fact cos he said so himself........

Sorry babe that you had to find out this way. Mind they are coining it in and its now become a gay bar.........what a ruddy waste - some real good lookers in there - seen that Epsilon go in there a few times with his fella -

Like I say sorry to break the news but some of the others can back this up.:eek::eek:

mrs big paws
12-12-08, 16:54
Divorce lawyer!!!!

I'm not some brazen English slut ya know. When woz the last time you were in church?

Nobody's gettin a divorce here in Catholic Ireland.

However I tell ya somebody's skating for a bating!

Hot Lizzy
12-12-08, 17:11
Divorce lawyer!!!!

I'm not some brazen English slut ya know. When woz the last time you were in church?

Nobody's gettin a divorce here in Catholic Ireland.

However I tell ya somebody's skating for a bating!

Divorce .............. nerrrrrrrrrrr he aint worth it unless he has a few penny's........

You just watch it cos you turned him and thats not funny - him and his mate are not into birds any more just a couple of faggots......

Dont say i didnt tell ya cos i did...........either get over it or get someone thats straight like Carlos of Pops......... they like it straight.