PDA

View Full Version : Mommy 100 euro special

mommy hilton the 69th
09-12-08, 14:27
Listen up paddys i'm coming over to ireland next week to take my lizbets place as since she was removed from this site she has hit the drink BIG time & is no longer financeing my healthcare myself & clarence may even do a duo just have to check her touring schedual....... SO CUM ON LADS LET MOMMA HAVE SUM.... I'l show you how we did it back in the war:)

clarence hilten
09-12-08, 15:07
Listen up paddys i'm coming over to ireland next week to take my lizbets place as since she was removed from this site she has hit the drink BIG time & is no longer financeing my healthcare myself & clarence may even do a duo just have to check her touring schedual....... SO CUM ON LADS LET MOMMA HAVE SUM.... I'l show you how we did it back in the war:)

i know granny, its been bad enough lately with just soooo much bloody football on tv every night. every guy that rang was asked who he supported and if it wasn,t bloody CHELSEA they were chased.:mad:

and each of the poofy chelsea supporting clients just got a quickie at half time whilst were round for the match. TSK TSK some way to run a companion business :rolleyes:

and she had the back yard filled with bloody ginger IRISH PORK PIES, says there nothing wrong with them and has me and granny tipexing over the green maps on the bloody labels :( TSK TSK i,ll not say anymore incase the police is about cos i,m not a tell-tale-tit :rolleyes: :cool:

up ducky
CLARENCE

clarence hilten
09-12-08, 15:28

yoooo hoooo granny ducky :)

we should have really sexy names, just so, becos mommy and clarence aren,t exactly HORNY sounding :(

what names could get get granny????

up ducky
clarence

poppy
09-12-08, 17:03

HIV infected whore

mommy hilton the 69th
09-12-08, 17:04
yoooo hoooo granny ducky :)

we should have really sexy names, just so, becos mommy and clarence aren,t exactly HORNY sounding :(

what names could get get granny????

up ducky
clarence

Oh clarence dear your right how about i be horney milf hilton & you can be clarence the clit cruncher i can see it now:)

Were on to a winner here dear we truely are the hiltons will ride our way through paddiesville but i do hope mty first call is for hardsports as your sister is neglecting me again & my n appy is rather full at the mo dearxxx

Toodles;) mommy

mommy hilton the 69th
09-12-08, 17:07
HIV infected whore

Ah poppy you little piss ant why dont you go make a top 10 ways to hang yourself thread & see which way works best for you:p

poppy
09-12-08, 17:31
Ah poppy you little piss ant why dont you go make a top 10 ways to hang yourself thread & see which way works best for you:p

Humour is not your strongest asset I see..

mommy hilton the 69th
09-12-08, 17:35
Humour is not your strongest asset I see..

Yes my dear just as much as long sentances & intelligenge arent yours:D

poppy
09-12-08, 17:42
Yes my dear just as much as long sentances & intelligenge arent yours:D

:p:p:p:p:p Ah bless you are trying to defend yourself

mommy hilton the 69th
09-12-08, 17:48
:p:p:p:p:p Ah bless you are trying to defend yourself

Ahh bless you think i need to:D:D:D:D:D

poppy
09-12-08, 17:53
Ahh bless you think i need to:D:D:D:D:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlSVxsZoYqA&feature=related describes you perfectly