PDA

View Full Version : whos got the X factor?????

clarence hilten
09-12-08, 12:57
OOoooohhhHHHH, its just sooooo...Xciting.

its down to the last 3, JLS, ALEXANDER AND EOGHAN.

did yous see it on sat night and poor diana went out and wee Eoghan was weeping his eyes out, it brought a tear to my eye too. it was just so luverly.

I hope wee Eoghan wins it, i just so love him. and his wee brother switched on the xmas lights in derry and 10000,s of people were cheering.

and wee eoghan just soo deserves to win cos hes doing it for his sweet Granny and all his friends in co tyrone and for IRELAND

C,MON EOGHAN, YOU CAN DO IT FOR IRELAND :D

UP DUCKY
CLARENCE

Clint Eastwood
10-12-08, 21:41
Is he the little fella on strictly cum dancing. Wheres Brucie when you need him.

Hot Lizzy
12-12-08, 01:41
Is he the little fella on strictly cum dancing. Wheres Brucie when you need him.

There is only one person with the x-factor and that of course would be me - ex rated and coming to a cinema near you soon.........

Clint...........I can already hear the beautiful music we are going to make together or is that just the noise from all that dynamite........still got the job done as they say - now we have to free Tanya..........

Vote for the one that can sing the best and that it would seem to be Paws or Piggier Paws as they both sing like a canary ......... so im told..........but then you all know that.

Lovin ya babe and the Krays and where is that Gene - bloody super star getting me that job in the kitchens - as for Johnney Allen - well the usual shit aye.........once a bent copper always a bent copper.

Ron n Reg..........you have work to do.......... xxx The hot one is back and she is going to make this board fun again cos its got bloody nasty and vile and isnt nice to read.

xxx :eek::eek::eek:

clarence hilten
12-12-08, 13:13
EOGHN IS A BIG CRY BABY............VOTE HIM OFF..............ALEXANDRA TO WIN IS WHAT I SAY...........xxx :eek::eek::eek:

awww poor wee eoghan, yes he sobbed his wee heart out when diana was voted out. but hes no gareth gates cry baby :(

but wee eoghans hair is luverly and when he does those sultry looks i go week at the knees. doesnt everyone??????

i know hes going to win. hes doing for ireland and co tyrone and his dear old granny :)

isnt he just sooo luverly

up ducky
clarence

Clint Eastwood
12-12-08, 14:27
Elizabeth, Im going to give you the night of your life tonight. Your the one with the x factor.

Bigger Paws
12-12-08, 14:32
Elizabeth, Im going to give you the night of your life tonight. Your the one with the x factor.

http://www.mathcomposer.com/Images/Equation/equation2.gif
X = Racist washed up hasbeen.

Clint Eastwood
12-12-08, 14:36
Thats quite a formula

Hot Lizzy
12-12-08, 17:21
Thats quite a formula

He thinks hes a smart alec but that would be the horan man - bbj nerr far to savvy.........nope he just had too much of that wacky bacon.......gone mad.

Wouldn't bother your head with it anone can google image that its not cool.......... still my avatar is....... now get that cigar out your mouth you know its illegal to smoke in Ireland.

The hot one........if Pat sees you smoking you're busted........

xxxxx:eek::eek::eek:

clarence hilten
13-12-08, 21:54
Cmon our wee eoghan. please please eveyone vote for him, do it for youre aunt clarence

eoghan
17-12-08, 16:43
OOoooohhhHHHH, its just sooooo...Xciting.

its down to the last 3, JLS, ALEXANDER AND EOGHAN.

did yous see it on sat night and poor diana went out and wee Eoghan was weeping his eyes out, it brought a tear to my eye too. it was just so luverly.

I hope wee Eoghan wins it, i just so love him. and his wee brother switched on the xmas lights in derry and 10000,s of people were cheering.

and wee eoghan just soo deserves to win cos hes doing it for his sweet Granny and all his friends in co tyrone and for IRELAND

C,MON EOGHAN, YOU CAN DO IT FOR IRELAND :D

UP DUCKY
CLARENCE

bout you miss :rolleyes: thanks for yer support ther miss.

I NEARLY WON 4 fucs ake :D

and then i comes on here and sees this.

SO I VOTED 4 MYSELF :)

which gives me a lead of 4 to 3

SO I WIN THE E-I-X FACTOR :D

Epsilon
17-12-08, 17:21

You silly little tit. You cant sing, you cant dance, you cant count and your having a bad hair life..
You lost end of story.. you will have t carry the shame of being a loser for the rest of you life...

Now off to bed.. with you little boy..

ps this is an adult site.. you must be 18 to log on here..

eoghan
17-12-08, 17:52
You silly little tit. You cant sing, you cant dance, you cant count and your having a bad hair life..
You lost end of story.. you will have t carry the shame of being a loser for the rest of you life...

Now off to bed.. with you little boy..

ps this is an adult site.. you must be 18 to log on here..

OH-AY listen oul epsilon COWEL KING OF THE PUT-DOWNS :p

u wer nice 2 me all along 2 the final just 2 get all the irish people spending money on yer rigged voting :mad: whilst all along u were tryin 2 get into Alexander nickers :rolleyes:

everybody else says i,m goin to be a superstar :D it doesn,t matter if i cant dance or sing, sure ive got that star quality, the ALMOST X-FACTOR

so mr epsilon COWEL, u can F away aff cos theyre lukin me 2 be the superstar in the new big IRISH MUSICAL

river dance and song factor, gerry adams superstar, celebrity the troubles, on roller skates, get me out of here!!!!

bruce forsyth
19-12-08, 17:52

NICE TO SEE YOU TO SEE YOU...........adult-kiss-ass

Didn,t he do do well ladies and gentlemen....didn,t he do ...SORT OF well....:rolleyes:..adult-sheep-shagger

young eoghan, you could do better you know, as i always used to say

You can change the card, if you want to.

we could make you an even bigger superstar, :) why dont you

Come on down

to the BBC, to OUR strictly come dancing :)

you were cheated on that ITV you know, :D THEY RIG THEIR VOTING :cool:

NOT LIKE US ON THE BBC, WHERE EVERYTHING IS FAIR :D

"Don't touch the pack, we'll be right back!

Clint Eastwood
19-12-08, 18:10
So whose going to win come dancing Brucie. I dont even know whos taking part in it. Elizabeth is a big fan. She never misses an episode. I didnt get a chance to ask her about it as shes got her mouth full of rock hard cocks in Cork.

bruce forsyth
20-12-08, 10:58
So whose going to win come dancing Brucie. I dont even know whos taking part in it. Elizabeth is a big fan. She never misses an episode. I didnt get a chance to ask her about it as shes got her mouth full of rock hard cocks in Cork.

nice to see you to see you...........

hello clint "Oh, You've have cheered me up."

yes tonights the big final :D the nation waits with baited breath :D

who will win OR WILL IT BE A DRAW?????? again :rolleyes:

this elizabeth girl sounds like shes very very NOSY indeed :rolleyes:

my advice would be

keep sucking rock hard cocks in cork -"What do pounds make?, Rich people!" :D

Clint Eastwood
20-12-08, 14:43
Did you see wee Eoghan on the late late show last night singing with boyzone. He was prancing around like a poof. Steven Gately had his eye on him. Ronan kept them apart.

eoghan
20-12-08, 17:41
Did you see wee Eoghan on the late late show last night singing with boyzone. He was prancing around like a poof. Steven Gately had his eye on him. Ronan kept them apart.

ay, was,nt i good??? every1 toul me so. pat kenny said i was the best wan he ever seen.

and boyzone were so good to me, they even want me 2 join, they said me dancing fitted right in

and i got an interview afterwords, in the wee back room, with steve :)

he said you had to have a big mickey to be in boyzone :eek:

so had 2 pull mine out and show him, and then he pulls out his mickey to see if mine was anywhere near as big :eek:

and we didn,t know, so hes says we,d be able to measure mine in the width of his fingers, up and down me mickey :eek:

and he thot it was the length of 6 fingers, and he measured again and me mickey was 7 fingers :eek: :cool:

and then me eyes were blurry again and the warm flow went up me mickey and the sticky guey white stuff came out :eek:

and stevie just stood nodding his head and says

WELCOME TO BOYZONE EOGHAN :)

Clint Eastwood
20-12-08, 17:53
A sours=ce told me when you were doing it you were singing "love me for a reason, let the reason be love" Then Steven sings "I want a picture of you" Pat Kenny wanted to join in too I heard. Once that wee girl finds out her heart will be broken. Its not called the late late show for nothing. If only GAY Byrne was still there you would be in your element.

Hot Lizzy
20-12-08, 18:23

Its gonna be Rachel cos he spilled the beans to me.........

Yeah and he told me just when i had my mouth round his dick - all i can say is that it would of been nice to see it to see it nice - I couldn't turn him away even though he is an OAP.......and i needed to know who the winner was to get off to the bookies - trouble is i never got a chance to get out of the gaff. Didn't take the old Laptop so i couldn't even do it on line..........should i know how to do it on line that is.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Im so excited............

I have to say its good to me be home..........The Spit or Swallow Queen........xxx:rolleyes:

Clint Eastwood
20-12-08, 18:27
Im jealous Elizabeth, you even have Brucies cock in your mouth. The main thing is as long as you cum home to me every night.

nick cotton
22-12-08, 14:39
ay, was,nt i good??? every1 toul me so. pat kenny said i was the best wan he ever seen.

and boyzone were so good to me, they even want me 2 join, they said me dancing fitted right in

so had 2 pull mine out and show him, and then he pulls out his mickey to see if mine was anywhere near as big :eek:

and we didn,t know, so hes says we,d be able to measure mine in the width of his fingers, up and down me mickey :eek:

and he thot it was the length of 6 fingers, and he measured again and me mickey was 7 fingers :eek: :cool:

and then me eyes were blurry again and the warm flow went up me mickey and the sticky guey white stuff came out :eek:

ello son :) i can tell your set for stardom :) i know a lot about the business, i,ve managed a few "hot potatoes" in me time :)

if any of those sods are holding you back i,ll put a stop to their brake lines son :)

i need a hand here son, see, ive left me keys locked in me house and i need a boy to climb in the window and open the door for me :) there,s 50p in it for you kid :)

here have a smoke of this, it,ll settle the nerves :D

Hot Lizzy
22-12-08, 14:53
llo son :) i can tell your set for stardom :) i know a lot about the business, i,ve managed a few "hot potatoes" in me time :)

if any of those sods are holding you back i,ll put a stop to their brake lines son :)

i need a hand here son, see, ive left me keys locked in me house and i need a boy to climb in the window and open the door for me :) there,s 50p in it for you kid :)

here have a smoke of this, it,ll settle the nerves :D

All of you leave him alone.........he's only 16 so what the hell is he doing on here......someone needs to report this to Patty.........Epsilon was right he shouldn't be on here. It will do terrible things to his mind - I say GO BACK TO SCHOOL......Steven Leave him be.......find something or someone else to fiddle with......the Child Catcher will come and get you if Stevo doesn't first!!!:D:D:D

YOU LOST NOW MOVE ON..........

Clint Eastwood
22-12-08, 15:12
Its time to sort out these child molesters. This is no place for children and pedophiles.

eoghan
22-12-08, 20:13
:) i need a hand here son, see, ive left me keys locked in me house and i need a boy to climb in the window and open the door for me :) there,s 50p in it for you kid :) here have a smoke of this, it,ll settle the nerves :D
bout u nik, i can do that 4 u nik, i,ll do it 4 a chewit cos ur the only wan,s been real dead on with me here. wen i was on X-factor i had 2 climb in diane vickers window wen she was kiping, i put on her underwear and wen i looked at myself in the mirror i felt the warm glow thru me mickey and the white sticky stuff flow. I hope she didnt get up the duff wen she wore her knickers next time.

Hot Lizzy
22-12-08, 21:17
bout u nik, i can do that 4 u nik, i,ll do it 4 a chewit cos ur the only wan,s been real dead on with me here. wen i was on X-factor i had 2 climb in diane vickers window wen she was kiping, i put on her underwear and wen i looked at myself in the mirror i felt the warm glow thru me mickey and the white sticky stuff flow. I hope she didnt get up the duff wen she wore her knickers next time.

Eoghan, i can tell you with my hand on my heart there is only one person with the x-factor and it would have to be the gorgeous Clarence - sorry to burst your bubble or in your case pop your cork........shes the one with the x-factor not you and never will be.............

The hot one with a stalker...........:eek::eek::eek:

Clint Eastwood
22-12-08, 21:44
Poor wee Eoghan doesnt have the X factor. Your the one with the x factor Elizabeth. Wheres the stalker and Ill shoot him.

clarence hilten
22-12-08, 22:41
Eoghan, i can tell you with my hand on my heart there is only one person with the x-factor and it would have to be the gorgeous Clarence - sorry to burst your bubble or in your case pop your cork........shes the one with the x-factor not you and never will be.............The hot one with a stalker...........:eek::eek::eek:

Coooey Lizbet, ohhhh youre such a sucky sweetie. this stalker, does he have that Psychosis Against Women Syndrome? Dont you just soooo luv eoghan? i forgot to vote, so now hes in the lead again! Up Ducky clarence

Hot Lizzy
22-12-08, 22:47
Coooey Lizbet, ohhhh youre such a sucky sweetie. this stalker, does he have that Psychosis Against Women Syndrome? Dont you just soooo luv eoghan? i forgot to vote, so now hes in the lead again! Up Ducky clarence

Watch it love or i will get that bleeding psycho onto you......... and he is just that - if you want his name his real name i can write it on here and with a bit of luck if any of you want to see his mail happy to cut and paste it for all - its sick as is this whole situation.

The guy is paws...........santa paws............give you all his e-mail and real name just ask its all yours.......

Clarence you are a real doll but i just couldnt do what you told me to do.

Lizzy xxx:eek::eek::eek:

RodeoMan
22-12-08, 22:53
go on Liz, give us his name and e-mail address

Hot Lizzy
22-12-08, 23:21
go on Liz, give us his name and e-mail address

Can i do that on here............. Cos i don't want to cause a problem for myself ........ would need to check to see if i can do that.........

Its his name which is he sent me so many mails like this so i think its just fine actually...........

but then again do we really want his name or anything on here.......just cos hes been kicked off and feels like he can pick on me or anyone. I do so hope he enjoys the mail he will be getting from the guys on here tomorrow.........find the ip and find the man....... when you fucked with me you fucked with rodeo man and hes one big shit.......and his friends are even bigger.

Ciao for now........ xxx:D:D:D

clarence hilten
24-12-08, 13:17

COOOOOOOOooooooooeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

oh eoghan, i,m just on my back from Cork, that meshuggener Lizbet left me stranded :(

thankfully i,ve got a lift from a very pleasent young man, a real mensch :) I must find out his name :confused:

And isnt it just soooooooooo wonderful that Eoghan has WON this poll by 10 votes to 9 :cool:, hes just sooo such a loverly SUPERSTAR :)

see you all soooo soon

UP DUCKY
CLARENCE

boss hogg
24-12-08, 13:38
COOOOOOOOooooooooeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

oh eoghan, i,m just on my back from Cork, that meshuggener Lizbet left me stranded :(

thankfully i,ve got a lift from a very pleasent young man, a real mensch :) I must find out his name :confused:

And isnt it just soooooooooo wonderful that Eoghan has WON this poll by 10 votes to 9 :cool:, hes just sooo such a loverly SUPERSTAR :)

see you all soooo soon

UP DUCKY
CLARENCE

howdy, the names J D Hogg, everyone calls me Boss miss clarence. so how do you like travelling in a triple white 1970 Cadillac De Ville convertible, with large bull horns for a hood ornament :D its the best in the county :D

just you put your feet up there miss and enjoy the ride

Yeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaa

nick cotton
24-12-08, 14:31

ello son :) youre a brave boy :)

i DARE you to come with me HOGG hunting:)

all you have to do is be a decoy ducky :)

theres a packet of fags in it for you kid :)

JR Ewing
24-12-08, 14:36
Hogg you are easily pleased. Your welcome to the old tart. You deserve each other :D :D :D

Hot Lizzy
24-12-08, 14:44
Hogg you are easily pleased. Your welcome to the old tart. You deserve each other :D :D :D

She doesn't need a ride in your limo, she can get the bus and use her pass like all the other pensioners do.

Now everyone can see how old you are ducks.

He he he he he ............:p:p:p

clarence hilten
24-12-08, 15:22
howdy, the names J D Hogg, everyone calls me Boss miss clarence. so how do you like travelling in a triple white 1970 Cadillac De Ville convertible, with large bull horns for a hood ornament :D its the best in the county :D

just you put your feet up there miss and enjoy the ride

Yeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaa

stop stop COOOOOEEEEEEYYYYY STOP bossy hogg

theres that luverly eoghan from X-factor being helped at the side of the road by that man in the leather jacket.

thanks for stopping, i just sooooo want to meet him and touch his luverly hair :)

bye bye bossy hogg

up ducky
clarence

nick cotton
24-12-08, 15:51
stop stop COOOOOEEEEEEYYYYY STOP bossy hogg

theres that luverly eoghan from X-factor being helped at the side of the road by that man in the leather jacket.

thanks for stopping, i just sooooo want to meet him and touch his luverly hair :)

bye bye bossy hogg

up ducky
clarence

ello clarence :) we,re taking you to a .....eh........gala evening...yeh GALA....:)

but its a surprise :) so we need you to put on this here blindfold see :) right try these joined diamond bracelets on each wrist. :) good girl :)

GET INTO MY CAR CLARENCE :mad:

right you big queen your getting a few smacks

JR Ewing
24-12-08, 17:12
I was just thinking Nick a man like you could be useful to me. I need someone to do a few jobs for me. I pay good money. I need someone to do the dirty work for me. I have a toilet that needs unplugging. Sue Ellens been sick again :D :D :D

nick cotton
24-12-08, 18:26
I was just thinking Nick a man like you could be useful to me. I need someone to do a few jobs for me. I pay good money. I need someone to do the dirty work for me. I have a toilet that needs unplugging. Sue Ellens been sick again :D :D :D

Yeah J.R, i could do with more money :) i,m especially good at being a trecherous bastard with my own family and friends :) i need someone to bankroll my next.......er.......plumbin contract :) lend us a couple hundred grand and i,ll pay you back :)

JR Ewing
24-12-08, 18:35
Consider it done Nick. Pleasure doing business with you. They won't know what him them with JR and Nick :D :D :D

nick cotton
24-12-08, 20:32
Consider it done Nick. Pleasure doing business with you. They won't know what him them with JR and Nick :D :D :D

:D yeah, i,ve already ruined aunt lizzys,clarence, pompoms and eoghans xmas :) all i need now is to spoil my doormat girlfriend zoesavicha,s some way and i,ll be extra happy :) i wonder does she like eoghan or pompom?:D it,ll make me top villian again and the ratings will soar through the roof J.R. :) hows your own doormat jr, is she not around here at all?

JR Ewing
24-12-08, 22:32
My own doormat is hard at work. I made her clean the ranch from top to bottom. At the moment she's down on her knees scrubbing the floor. That's what a wifes role is to do the housework. :D :D :D Then when she's finished she has to tend to my sexual needs.We are bad b******s Nick. Wait untill you see the ratings this season. The combination of the baddest men from Eastenders and Dallas. :D

nick cotton
24-12-08, 23:19
Wait untill you see the ratings this season. The combination of the baddest men from Eastenders and Dallas. :D
good man J.R, i like your style, i,d never ask you yo make a cuppa :) i,m making my doormat get up to change tv channels every minute, just to save the batteries in the remote :) treat em like shite keeps em right - thats what i say :) we need more dogsbodies here jr :D