PDA

View Full Version : Spoilt for my first encounter....

kildaredavid
01-11-14, 20:02
Hey all, been waiting patiently for 1.My first tv/ts encounter and 2.A well positive reviewed tv/ts to finally come to Kildare.Guess what, i now have a choice to make between Relly-Bery and Jenny Fox who will grace my doorstep in the coming few days.After some foraging is it true that Jenny Fox is a tv and not a ts...? It has some impact on my decision but not a deal breaker.Also i see Relly-Bery has limited english.Just wanna know some of your individual experiences whether you were only with one of the above mentioned or lucky enough to be with both..... Thanking u all...:confused:

bobgalway
01-11-14, 22:15
was with relly berry, no english but dont worry about that, she is stunning and deff worthy first time

Anitafan
02-11-14, 19:39
Hey all, been waiting patiently for 1.My first tv/ts encounter and 2.A well positive reviewed tv/ts to finally come to Kildare.Guess what, i now have a choice to make between Relly-Bery and Jenny Fox who will grace my doorstep in the coming few days.After some foraging is it true that Jenny Fox is a tv and not a ts...? It has some impact on my decision but not a deal breaker.Also i see Relly-Bery has limited english.Just wanna know some of your individual experiences whether you were only with one of the above mentioned or lucky enough to be with both..... Thanking u all...:confused:
I have never met Jenny Fox, and do not like to make comparisons, but I have no hesitation in recommending Relly Bery. I have seen her about half a dozen times, and will see her again before she leaves these shores in a few weeks.

If you need to know more, feel free to PM me.

MarcoB
03-11-14, 16:07
Relly Berry was my first and my god it was amazing

dsds88
03-11-14, 16:11
I think I'm going to take a punt with Rely too. Heard so many good things about her! :)

kildaredavid
03-11-14, 20:57
Turns out Relly-Bery didnt come to Kildare after all my patient waiting,went to cork instead............Lucky feckers... Am still hopin she comes on her way back to Dublin tho.Think i might hold out to see.. Thanks for all your replies