PDA

View Full Version : Lizzys pissed.

Epsilon
08-12-08, 08:58
I got this link by pm this morning
www.hilton69 Hello Boys............. (http://wwwhilton69.blogspot.com/)

If you have a read of it, you will see that a number of members are mentioned and it seems we have upset dear mz Hilton.
There is no point in commenting on her blog, as she deletes all the comments, there were a couple last week by a man who didn't like her site, now its gone!!
I also noticed that she has given a members real first name out, which im not sure he will be too happy about.

annasavicha
08-12-08, 10:54

If you have a read of it, you will see that a number of members are mentioned and it seems we have upset dear mz Hilton.
There is no point in commenting on her blog, as she deletes all the comments, there were a couple last week by a man who didn't like her site, now its gone!!
I also noticed that she has given a members real first name out, which im not sure he will be too happy about.

She actualy mentions 2 First names :eek::eek::eek:

I m hurt,she never mentioned me,so i mean nothing to her :(

I aint going to have Christmas this year.

big daddy 69
08-12-08, 11:13
I saw this lastnight & in her comments she was talkin to clarence & she said she would only come back here if johnney allen rang her........PLEASE johnney dont do it as she is more than willing to give out peoples personal details as she did in her blog

gene hunt
08-12-08, 11:49
I saw this lastnight & in her comments she was talkin to clarence & she said she would only come back here if johnney allen rang her........PLEASE johnney dont do it as she is more than willing to give out peoples personal details as she did in her blog

all right listen up you lot of petty crims and vagabonds :( the beans have all been spilt on the lot of yous :D SO IT REALLY IS HA HA NEEEEERRRR THIS TIME :eek:

our SUPERGRASS miss hot hilton is now in police protective custard eating her way though her reward, sent by the van load over from ireland

SO WHOS LAUGHIN NOW????????

carlos marvado
08-12-08, 11:53
Just as well that Lizzy was'nt born a man, otherwise she'd choke trying to blow her own ...........

Lizzy also seems to be harbouring under the illusion that clothes maketh the man. Have to disagree profoundly............clothes keep you warm, dry and cover your nudity......they neither maketh the man nor the lady for that matter. Try as you might, you can't turn a pig's ear into a silver purse......no matter how much Versaci, Gucci, D&G or Jimmy Choo you attire yourself in.

clarence hilten
08-12-08, 12:18
all right listen up you lot of petty crims and vagabonds :( the beans have all been spilt on the lot of yous :D SO IT REALLY IS HA HA NEEEEERRRR THIS TIME :eek:

our SUPERGRASS miss hot hilton is now in police protective custard eating her way though her reward, sent by the van load over from ireland

SO WHOS LAUGHIN NOW????????

OOOooooohhhhHHHH i just sooooo MISS lizbet soooooo much :(

our lizbet been sitting at home all weekend with the big sulky bottom lip sticking out and cursing like some football manager :rolleyes:

all the nasty stuff of the day :eek: dreck epsilon, mamzer paws, schlemiel daddy, schlimazel anna, schlong 9by3, shamus gene hunt, shegetz carlos, mensch highwayman

she been stuffing her GOB with the reward that nice man gene hunt brought round - a big van load of denny,s irish sausages and pork pies

up ducky
clarence

annasavicha
08-12-08, 12:23
Dear Clarence,the thing is that she forgot about me :(

I can't believe i don't exist for her.

Other people mean to her something as they creating emotions in her,but me.........i m not even worth to mention...... :(

Epsilon
08-12-08, 12:38

Other people mean to her something as they creating emotions in her,but me.........i m not even worth to mention...... :(

Poor Anna:(:(

We all still love you:):)

clarence hilten
08-12-08, 12:57

but anna ducky, all of them mentioned are STALKERS, LIARS AND WELL ALL NUTTERS , well apart from ME cos i,m pretty kosher;):D

so really Anna, you,ll just have to TRY HARDER in future ducky:p

up ducky
CLARENCE

annasavicha
08-12-08, 12:59
Poor Anna:(:(

We all still love you:):)

Yeah,but i don't want 'all' ,I want Liz to love me!!!!

annasavicha
08-12-08, 13:02
but anna ducky, all of them mentioned are STALKERS, LIARS AND WELL ALL NUTTERS , well apart from ME cos i,m pretty kosher;):D

so really Anna, you,ll just have to TRY HARDER in future ducky:p

up ducky
CLARENCE

But they mean something to her,no matter good or bad,i mean Nothing,i m devasteted (or whatever u spell it)

I am upset,and i demand from Auntie Clarence to make Liz love me too.

If no,i will beg you to do it,i can't spend a day like this unwanted by her any more.....:eek:

clarence hilten
08-12-08, 13:47
But they mean something to her,no matter good or bad,i mean Nothing,i m devasteted (or whatever u spell it)

I am upset,and i demand from Auntie Clarence to make Liz love me too.

If no,i will beg you to do it,i can't spend a day like this unwanted by her any more.....:eek:

OOOoooohhhHHH anna ducky, i can just so see that you definitely have the makings of getting NAMED AND SHAMED ducky

my advice is, YOU REALLY REALLY HAVE TO LET HER KNOW

start with a comment to her blog, then a few more, send her a few texts and ring up if you can. if this doesn,t work send more comments to the blog, start texting every hour on the hour, ring and leave messages. keep doing this with increasing frequency esp in the morning cos she remembers the messages from morning the BEST :D

eventually, if you keep all this up she will love you

or you can pop down to the soup kitchen on xmas day where lizbets giving out luverly soup to the needy.

just make sure you look very bedraggled and she might just take to you ducky

luvey ducks
CLARENCE

annasavicha
08-12-08, 13:52
Or text her 8 o'clock in the morning....

LLIIIZZZZZZZZZZZZZ,I M COOOMING!!!!!!!!!! :D

clarence hilten
08-12-08, 14:17
Or text her 8 o'clock in the morning....

LLIIIZZZZZZZZZZZZZ,I M COOOMING!!!!!!!!!! :D

:D

thats the idea anna ducky :) make sure you send the same text at least 3 times.

lizbets so funny in the morning, she has to get her glasses on AND her false teeth in before she reads texts. i just soooo laugh whenever she has to get the teeth IN and OUT like a YOYO

up ducky
clarence

Clint Eastwood
08-12-08, 14:48
Does she mention me I couldn't be arsed reading it.

clarence hilten
08-12-08, 15:15
Does she mention me I couldn't be arsed reading it.

she said mr lee van cleef was a better RIDE than you :p

AND that he always knocked your bollocks out in any fight :p

as well as other things about your toilet problem :(

still, men of your age usually get a bit of prostate trouble :eek:

stik your thumb up your bum
luvey ducks
CLARENCE

Clint Eastwood
08-12-08, 16:10
I hope this will cheer her up. I hope I'm not breaking any copyright laws with using this picture. Liz let me know at once and I'll remove it. Don't worry I'll get you out.

clarence hilten
08-12-08, 16:31
I hope this will cheer her up. I hope I'm not breaking any copyright laws with using this picture. Liz let me know at once and I'll remove it.

OOooooohhhhHHHH ducky, i dont know about that :eek:

lizbet might be just soooooo cross :mad:;) :D

up ducky
CLARENCE

Clint Eastwood
08-12-08, 16:59
We couldn't have that. I can't get this avatar off, it is a nice picture anyhow. I hope she doesn't get her solicitor on to me. I only want to try and release her. The ratings for this site are down since she left. IThis site will go the same way as the pork industry if she's not released. Does anyone have any sausages going cheap I'm getting hungry down this E-I cell.

bruce forsyth
08-12-08, 17:19

nice to see you to see you..........

Well done miss hilton :D good game good game DIDNT SHE DO WELL??? :):):)

yes tonight on the conveyer belt of NAMING AND SHAMING you named bigger paws, big paws, epsilon, marijuana, carlos, 9by3, Mummy Hilton69, Aunt Clarence, Bruce Forsythe, Johnney Allen, Ron n Reg, Al Pacino, gene hunt, Al Pacino, Gemma, prada

DIDNT SHE DO WELL???? :D :) :)

BRUCIE

roryman
08-12-08, 17:33
Yeah,but i don't want 'all' ,I want Liz to love me!!!!

Sorry Anna,
but its clear you are just a sex object to her

She only want to lick and fuck your tight little body until you beg to stop

She will tie you up and use the rabbits on you whilst licking your sweet little nipples and then she will sit on your face until her juices flow over your chin

I wouldnt stand for it if I were you

gene hunt
08-12-08, 17:41
I hope this will cheer her up. I hope I'm not breaking any copyright laws with using this picture. Liz let me know at once and I'll remove it. Don't worry I'll get you out.

hey eastwood, you nonce, i always said you were a woman, you walk like a woman, fight like a woman and now youve got the avatar of a woman :mad:

ARE YOU A MAN UNITED SUPPORTER OR WHAT????

i dont like no nancy-boys. get your mans picture on now, or i,ll bang you up as fast as that cap pistol you shoot. UNDERSTOOD......

Clint Eastwood
08-12-08, 18:02
Hey Jean who are you calling a woman. At least I don't have a womans name:D

YouTube - Shania Twain- Man, I Feel Like A Woman! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qns6Dt3McgQ)

gene hunt
08-12-08, 18:13
Hey Jean who are you calling a woman. At least I don't have a womans name:D

YouTube - Shania Twain- Man, I Feel Like A Woman! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qns6Dt3McgQ)

hey eastwood is your da really stan laurel, he had a stupid grin too.

anyway shania twain is a big lizzy, thats why she feels like a woman, like having a woman.:rolleyes:

one night with me and she soon would be CURED :D...

Babs
08-12-08, 19:48
Well now that explains a lot :D. Must be a bit of Irish in er after all, but ose bit woz it eh? Come on own up