PDA

View Full Version : Hot Lizzy Banned!!!!!!! This board will be boring without her is it forever

Paris Hilton
05-12-08, 14:47
Why is she banned? Can you say or is that just for you to know and us to find out like i am trying to do.

She never swears or anything like that and her posts are the best on the Soap section can you tell me why please - it is forever or is she just gone on a short trip - I for one will be sorry if its for good, mind there are others on here that i hear have been banned and you have said why! So can you enlighten me cos i don't see anything on here to say so or is it that i am a new user and just don't know where to look.

You have some real nutcases on here and they aren't banned for their filthy language and it seems that there are lots of guys and gals with names like Bruce Forsythe, Johnny Allen, Ron and Reg, Babs (windsor) and lots more that must be dublicate users is that ok for them to have dublicate I.D's or is it just cos its funny cos i think that its very funny and makes for a good laugh just like Lizzy and her family members like Clarence and co. Is this acceptable cos these have to be men with more than one identity.

Can you tell me where to look to find out the reason please.

Paris :)

P.S. I would like to know so that i dont make the same mistake.......thanks once again.

Babs
05-12-08, 15:05
Lizbet me ole flower you really need to try harder to disguise that it’s you a bit better. Nothing wrong in having other profiles when they are only a bit of fun but create a Paris or Hanoi Hilton for a laugh but it’s a little sad to go defending yourself as someone else. We all know who does that the most and its pathetic so don’t you go down that road as ure better then that. Pop round the vic after hours an we’ll ave a natter. xxx Babs

Paris Hilton
05-12-08, 15:13
Lizbet me ole flower you really need to try harder to disguise that it’s you a bit better. Nothing wrong in having other profiles when they are only a bit of fun but create a Paris or Hanoi Hilton for a laugh but it’s a little sad to go defending yourself as someone else. We all know who does that the most and its pathetic so don’t you go down that road as ure better then that. Pop round the vic after hours an we’ll ave a natter. xxx Babs

I didn't know your name was Patricia says babs so you are a fake too then like Buceie, Ron and Reg, grand and Phil Johnny. I look forward to the drink - mines a vodka and orange, heavy on the vodka.

Taking it the boys will be there too Ron and Reg and all those other profiles you have on here. Bad girlie babs.

Not Lizzy but Paris - and you would be? Guessing Clarence cos she is the only person on here that writes all that rubbish calling lizbet. That means you have lots of profiles - is that legal Patricia?

Paris

bruce forsyth
05-12-08, 15:14
Why is she banned? Can you say or is that just for you to know and us to find out like i am trying to do.

She never swears or anything like that and her posts are the best on the Soap section can you tell me why please - it is forever or is she just gone on a short trip - I for one will be sorry if its for good, mind there are others on here that i hear have been banned and you have said why! So can you enlighten me cos i don't see anything on here to say so or is it that i am a new user and just don't know where to look.

You have some real nutcases on here and they aren't banned for their filthy language and it seems that there are lots of guys and gals with names like Bruce Forsythe, Johnny Allen, Ron and Reg, Babs (windsor) and lots more that must be dublicate users is that ok for them to have dublicate I.D's or is it just cos its funny cos i think that its very funny and makes for a good laugh just like Lizzy and her family members like Clarence and co. Is this acceptable cos these have to be men with more than one identity.

P.S. I would like to know so that i dont make the same mistake.......thanks once again.

all right my love LIZBET :) good game, good game.

All of your questions are based on a poll of 100 people.

higher or lower??????

i heard she was banned for sticking a spanner in the works of the old conveyor belt :eek:

cuddly toy, yes yes, another cuddly toy, yes yes.

no more Galas for LIZBET for a week :D

Hang loose - we'll be back in a deuce!

brucie

Epsilon
05-12-08, 15:15
I didn't know your name was Patricia says babs so you are a fake too then. I look forward to the drink - mines a vodka and orange, heavy on the vodka.

Taking it the boys will be there too Ron and Reg.

Not Lizzy but Paris - and you would be? Guessing Clarence cos she is the only person on here that writes all that rubbish calling lizbet. That means you have lots of profiles - is that legal Patricia?

Paris

Hello lizzy

Paris Hilton
05-12-08, 15:17
all right my love LIZBET :) good game, good game.

All of your questions are based on a poll of 100 people.

higher or lower??????

i heard she was banned for sticking a spanner in the works of the old conveyor belt :eek:

cuddly toy, yes yes, another cuddly toy, yes yes.

no more Galas for LIZBET for a week :D

Hang loose - we'll be back in a deuce!

brucie

Ahhhhhhhh so no cuddly toy then..........damn i so wanted one. Now i won't swall but spit.

Paris Hilton
05-12-08, 15:19
Hello lizzy

Do i know you cos i don't recognise you still you aren't funny like our babs, so how many user names do you have??

Very naughty indeed i will have to call the guarda.

big daddy 69
05-12-08, 15:23
Is that the spanish unit liz................. This really is a pathetic show your puttin on here your makin an ejit out of yourself....

gene hunt
05-12-08, 15:34

if thers anythin illegal goin on i want to knwo about it. UNDERSTOOD!!!

no one gets past dti gene hunt :cool: LISTEN! Liz is tougher than any woman i has ever met and when we work together sparks fly. i call her FLASH KNICKERS. alright :D........

now you know the routine for the breathalyser miss paris, thats right, zip down, cock out, thats right...........hmmmmmmm.......

Babs
05-12-08, 15:36
I didn't know your name was Patricia says babs so you are a fake too then like Buceie, Ron and Reg, grand and Phil Johnny. I look forward to the drink - mines a vodka and orange, heavy on the vodka.

Taking it the boys will be there too Ron and Reg and all those other profiles you have on here. Bad girlie babs.

Heavy on the vodka? Wtf……….you’ll ave a lemon an lime an like if my ladie, we ain’t made a money you know. Of course Ron n Reg will be there, Lizbet woz right about my new fella and I told em ta sling e’s hook so we were thinking of makin if a foursome and maybe Brucie Fourskin can tag along as well as with a chin like that he must be a very sought after geezer with the ladies.

All tagetha na……ROLL OUT THE BARREL…..

Epsilon
05-12-08, 15:40
Do i know you cos i don't recognise you still you aren't funny like our babs, so how many user names do you have??

Very naughty indeed i will have to call the guarda.

Oh my god.....I better pack..interpol will be after me The feds, the cia, scitland yard,
The worlds most wanted man!
Wanted for having more than one username....
Where can i hide???
Grow up you silly tart.
and go have a good cry.

http://www.ninjadude.com/images/Paris-Hilton/paris-hilton-crying-jail.jpg

Grant n Phil
05-12-08, 15:50
Oh my god.....I better pack..interpol will be after me The feds, the cia, scitland yard,
The worlds most wanted man!
Wanted for having more than one username....
Where can i hide???
Grow up you silly tart.
and go have a good cry.

Be careful Epsilon she owns most of the hotels used for punting ya know

gene hunt
05-12-08, 15:57

thanx 4 that snippet of info mitchel boys :D this time u wont be gettin a fiver for grassing :D

you boys av got fingers in more pies than a leper on a cookery course :rolleyes:...

Corrina
05-12-08, 15:59

Funny guys. Hows peggy

Epsilon
05-12-08, 16:01
Funny guys. Hows peggy

Jesus lizzy your getting the hang of this multi user thing.. that was quick..

Welcome back lizzy

clarence hilten
05-12-08, 17:08
Jesus lizzy your getting the hang of this multi user thing.. that was quick..

Welcome back lizzy

that wasn,t our lizbet, that was her twin sister corrina, thats why the pics were the same. HONESTLY :D

its just so not fair that other cousins of lizbets are banned too because of her, i mean unless theyre really rude or something it shouldn,t matter :mad:

paris wasn,t lizbet, paris is just a bit dim and got confused being totally thick and all, just so. :mad:

Free the hilton 3

up ducky
CLARENCE

gene hunt
05-12-08, 17:28

paris paris, get on the blower to your back to the future cousin alex hilton and tell her to her lily ass back here to the forum, theres a big job going down tonite and we can get pacino and the mitchels boys in one swoop. i,ve them all set up, and the mitchels have let the cat out of the bag as usual....

as for that clarence one, I think she’s as fake as a tranny’s fanny.......

Babs
05-12-08, 17:30
Funny guys. Hows peggy

Feelin frisky corrina, yur name reminds me of where the boys were conceived, a mark 2 cortina I fink….but ta be honest I’ve been in back a more cars then gene has beaten confessions outa nonses.

What got you yur moniker of banned user then? Supply with intent? Gbh? Kerb crawling? Yur my kinda criminal C maybe da boys could use a bit a muscle like yu round the gaff at slingin out time

Grant n Phil
05-12-08, 17:37
thanx 4 that snippet of info mitchel boys :D this time u wont be gettin a fiver for grassing :D

you boys av got fingers in more pies than a leper on a cookery course :rolleyes:...

Its not just r fingers we got in pies n all u slag

JOHNNEY ALLEN
05-12-08, 17:42
Its not just r fingers we got in pies n all u slag

Relax boys i fink mr hunt shall be meeting an unfortunate demise this weekend i will send jake to the arches with the details lads

Babs
05-12-08, 18:20
Relax boys i fink mr hunt shall be meeting an unfortunate demise this weekend i will send jake to the arches with the details lads

U in league with jake??????? Its off the pier at the isle a dogs for you mate an good riddance an informer I can handle but not that FFS ave you any bit of good ole fashioned villain code left Johnney?, where is that sheen of divilment you had starting out as a bent copper? Where’s that gone?

Rober De Niro
05-12-08, 18:27

Do you wanna bet?

Clint Eastwood
05-12-08, 18:32
Do you wanna bet?

That's the Mitchells, Johnny Allen, Ron N Reg all sorted out now for your friend Pacino.

YouTube - Bananarama - Robert De Niro´s Waiting (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRQ1zv9Finw)

clarence hilten
05-12-08, 18:41
That's the Mitchells, Johnny Allen, Ron N Reg all sorted out now for your friend Pacino.

ooooooohhhhhh mr eastwood and mr de niro i,ve always been a big FAN

COOOOOooooooeeeeeEEEYYY BOYS :)

I,m CLARENCE :) ;) any of you want my number??????

luvey ducks
CLARENCE

Robert De Niro
05-12-08, 18:45
Do you wanna bet?

I’ll take a bet

Anal eyes that :D

Clint Eastwood
06-12-08, 17:36
ooooooohhhhhh mr eastwood and mr de niro i,ve always been a big FAN

COOOOOooooooeeeeeEEEYYY BOYS :)

I,m CLARENCE :) ;) any of you want my number??????

luvey ducks
CLARENCE
I think I'll pass on that. Me and Bobby were looking for the one they call "The Hot One" or better known as Liz Hilton.