PDA

View Full Version : The most opinionated man on e-i - epsilon.

Hot Lizzy
03-12-08, 19:53
Epsilon is just another of those self-appointed 'Your opinion is different from mine as mine is indisputably the one that everyone should accept - because[[SIZE="2"][COLOR="navy"]mine will vilify and deride you in the true Rovean manner. I will also jawbone you in dense, multi-syllable loaded language - and throw in a few pejoratives & dog whistles, twist a few truths - to add intellectual authority to moral' opinionistras.

This maybe just a little too over the top for most but lets face it - Epsilon does think that he is the brighest on the board so enjoy reading this........

I must of learned how to write like this cos i just went to some little college known as Newcastle University and only got a second.

Night............The Hot and Not so Stupid one as you think...........Lizzy :p:p

dom
03-12-08, 19:58
Epsilon is just another of those self-appointed 'Your opinion is different from mine as mine is indisputably the one that everyone should accept - because[[SIZE="2"][COLOR="navy"]mine will vilify and deride you in the true Rovean manner. I will also jawbone you in dense, multi-syllable loaded language - and throw in a few pejoratives & dog whistles, twist a few truths - to add intellectual authority to moral' opinionistras.

This maybe just a little too over the top for most but lets face it - Epsilon does think that he is the brighest on the board so enjoy reading this........

I must of learned how to write like this cos i just went to some little college known as Newcastle University and only got a second.

Night............The Hot and Not so Stupid one as you think...........Lizzy :p:p

unfortunately for the above, the change in font colour and type is an indication that the text was copied from another source and pasted into this post - proving what I - and i'm sure i'm not alone here - have thought for a long time - Lizzy, u are a no-brain idiot.

Keep up the opinions Eps!

dom

Bigger Paws
03-12-08, 20:02

Liz, I am amazed at you. two weeks ago you cried for an hour on the phone, and now you are starting threads attacking people, unprevoked and then you wonder why people are nasty to you. The answer is above.:mad::mad:
I thought you wanted to call a truce, or was that just a sympaty ruse to try and get everybody you upset back on side?:confused:
Liz, do not contact me agan..ever. and i will not be responding to the last 5 text messages you sent me since last night. I hope your son came home safely, or was that just another of your games:mad::mad:

anon361
03-12-08, 20:04
Read response number 5 by DeeCee, OMG he plajorised you, but he must be phsycic or something cause he wrote it last month:p

Let’s ban postmodernism! at Larvatus Prodeo (http://larvatusprodeo.net/2008/11/20/lets-ban-postmodernism/)

Epsilon
03-12-08, 20:17
Epsilon is just another of those self-appointed 'Your opinion is different from mine as mine is indisputably the one that everyone should accept - because[[SIZE=2][COLOR=navy]mine will vilify and deride you in the true Rovean manner. I will also jawbone you in dense, multi-syllable loaded language - and throw in a few pejoratives & dog whistles, twist a few truths - to add intellectual authority to moral' opinionistras.

If you are going to try and insult me, at least have the common decency to write something your self..
What's the problem, you thought you had gotten rid of BigPaws and realised you couldnt defeat him so you'r trying somebody else..
Lizzy get a life. you have just shown your true colors.. a pathetic has been with no life of your own..

Hot Lizzy
03-12-08, 20:24
unfortunately for the above, the change in font colour and type is an indication that the text was copied from another source and pasted into this post - proving what I - and i'm sure i'm not alone here - have thought for a long time - Lizzy, u are a no-brain idiot.

Keep up the opinions Eps!

dom

Nerrrrrrrrr sorry pussy i don't cut and paste nor need to........ shame you cant understand it though - still you are put a little kitten.:p:p:p

carlos marvado
03-12-08, 20:26
Lizzy, Lizzy, Lizzy, if you really attended Newcastle University (as a student) you would be well aware that plagiarism (passing off someone elses's material as your own and failing to reference your sources) is the worst offence that you can commit in academic circles. It's akin to using somebody else's photos, or listing favourites that you don't provide, or disclosing a person's real identity on this site.

Patricia will have to be informed of this gross act of misrepresentation of your literary prowess and the theft of somebody else's material. Copyright law don't you know. Patricia could get herself into some deep brown material if she does'nt act swiftly.

Listen carefully, I can hear her getting ready to use her whip again. Go for it, oh Queen of Tarts! :D:D:D

big daddy 69
03-12-08, 20:27
Liz why are u attacking people again??? I told you if u kept this up i would start again & this time i dnt care how much u cry i wont stop. Ffs what your sayin is bollix cause your the 1 attackin any1 that doesnt agree with u here nobody else...

Epsilon
03-12-08, 20:32
Read response number 5 by DeeCee, OMG he plajorised you, but he must be phsycic or something cause he wrote it last month:p

Thanks Anon..;)

Let’s ban postmodernism! at Larvatus Prodeo (http://larvatusprodeo.net/2008/11/20/lets-ban-postmodernism/)

Nerrrrrrrrr sorry pussy i don't cut and paste nor need to........ shame you cant understand it though - still you are put a little kitten.:p:p:p

lizzy you realy are pathetic.. even when faced with the facts in black and white.. when you are proven to be "LIAR" you continue to lie..
I realy feel sorry for you.

Hot Lizzy
03-12-08, 20:34
Liz, I am amazed at you. two weeks ago you cried for an hour on the phone, and now you are starting threads attacking people, unprevoked and then you wonder why people are nasty to you. The answer is above.:mad::mad:
I thought you wanted to call a truce, or was that just a sympaty ruse to try and get everybody you upset back on side?:confused:
Liz, do not contact me agan..ever. and i will not be responding to the last 5 text messages you sent me since last night. I hope your son came home safely, or was that just another of your games:mad::mad:

Such a shame you don't even know what half of this means do you - its not rude at all........but you wouldn't know would you..........why would i cry to you for an hour all the way to Ireland.......yes i was upset - but i got over it and i think you should get over me love cos i have all your messages on my phone and all that i wrote to you and i am more - much more than happy to write them on here - me telling you to take off my no from your phone..........what do you think i am daft............ never put pen to paper if you don't wish for it to all come out.

The truce with whom - Cyberman.........you just don't read what he wrote about me now do you, thats because you are young and foolish.......really foolish..........spend some time and google the words...........go see the post written by your fabulously good friend Epsilon on the general chat - just go read anything - he slagged me off with a passion and he thinks that he is the glorious one........well i am here to tell you that he was rude and impolite..........so go and google and don't tell porkies cos there are two folk on this board one that i read you messages to me last night........dont mess with me.......cos i could eat you up and spit you out - you just are no fun for me to have a go at.

Ciao and i will think that i will post your texts cos you said that you didnt want to be compared to Paws something like that and not to say who can be your friend - Get this into your head..........you are nothing to me........absolutely nothing and never will be..........

I suggest you shut it or i will write them and i just dont care you silly little boy.

Night xx So much hotter than you......and so much brighter........ha ha ha:D:D:D

Hot Lizzy
03-12-08, 20:44
Lizzy, Lizzy, Lizzy, if you really attended Newcastle University (as a student) you would be well aware that plagiarism (passing off someone elses's material as your own and failing to reference your sources) is the worst offence that you can commit in academic circles. It's akin to using somebody else's photos, or listing favourites that you don't provide, or disclosing a person's real identity on this site.

Patricia will have to be informed of this gross act of misrepresentation of your literary prowess and the theft of somebody else's material. Copyright law don't you know. Patricia could get herself into some deep brown material if she does'nt act swiftly.

Listen carefully, I can hear her getting ready to use her whip again. Go for it, oh Queen of Tarts! :D:D:D

I never said i wrote it...........i remembered it and thought that it fitted the bill.

The mans a rat...........thats really all it says and that his opinion is that he thinks is all that counts.........well its not............really there are so many bright guys on here one of them being you and a few others..........if i had cut and paste it and said that it was my work then well that would be just plagerism - i never said it was anything else.

Still guessing that he doesnt even know what some of those words mean if you could but enlighten him that would be fine.

I wrote this because i was sick to death of his pompous attitude and how he thinks that he is the big I am, sadly he is the big i am not.

Help those work out the wording cos they won't know.........my little college in Newcastle ahhhhhhhh bless now thats funny and should the little man himself write to me i wont be reading or replying as he is a nasty little old man...........vile.

Ronnie and Reggie will find him and get him and he will be a seeing what a concrete suitcase looks like...............

Glad you liked it - loved writing it.

Ciao.......xxx :D:D:D:D

Hot Lizzy
03-12-08, 20:53
Liz why are u attacking people again??? I told you if u kept this up i would start again & this time i dnt care how much u cry i wont stop. Ffs what your sayin is bollix cause your the 1 attackin any1 that doesnt agree with u here nobody else...

Right pops, you read my post about the who really cares about the of the month on here.............he slated every single thing that i wrote on there - he picked and picked and picked away...........

You men just see nothing that the boys write as wrong.........but what the women write is always never going to be good.........its always going to be lambasted and don't say that is not true......you know it is!

I am not crying i am eating some take out and watching the box and typing all at the same time and soon lighting a ciggie......... sorry but i don't do anything other than laugh at the state of mind of the folk on your board.......... now why would bigger paws say that i wrote to him yesterday when he text me........i had to tell him to bog off as i was trying to see where my son was as it was getting late and i couldnt find him........the mans a twat and good for nothing.

I feel sorry for you that you are not a leader pops but a follower.......i have said and done nothing hurtful to you so why back someone up that has slated everything that i say and lambast me every chance he gets, sadly though nobody reads his posts - they do mine.

Who is having the last laugh...........ME...........

Hot Lizzy
03-12-08, 21:05
lizzy you realy are pathetic.. even when faced with the facts in black and white.. when you are proven to be "LIAR" you continue to lie..
I realy feel sorry for you.

Thanks cos i dont feel sorry for you..........why is it that you have to disagree with everything that i write...........my ideas are shit but yours.........ohhhhhhhhhh they are the dogs bollocks..........

Well sadoe my ideas re the best of the month are being looked into by Pat show me something that you have had an idea about that is beeing looked into..........

You are nothing but a nasty little man thats a bully and whats worse is that i don't care as you are supposed to be a gentleman but then im guessing a man like you that cannot manage his life - well pretty sad still...........I dont't feel in the slightest bit sorry for you cos in MY Country we don't like racist bullies like you........you Mr. Just aren't that bright are you..........ask a couple of the guys on here about these rediculous texts your little barman wrote to me yesterday.........now lying saying that i was calling him - sadly for him i already wrote on the board that he was driving me mad with his texting - boo hoo.

Silly little boys the pair of you.........personally i thought it was descriptive to the last 't' cos to be honest it did it for me........shame you weren't bright enough to know who had written that - but it was only written a couple of weeks ago and i remembered it and went back to write it on here about you...........

Night and sleep tight..........must be sad being you ...........no life..........t.hee:p:p:p:p

big daddy 69
03-12-08, 21:10
Right pops, you read my post about the who really cares about the of the month on here.............he slated every single thing that i wrote on there - he picked and picked and picked away...........

You men just see nothing that the boys write as wrong.........but what the women write is always never going to be good.........its always going to be lambasted and don't say that is not true......you know it is!

I am not crying i am eating some take out and watching the box and typing all at the same time and soon lighting a ciggie......... sorry but i don't do anything other than laugh at the state of mind of the folk on your board.......... now why would bigger paws say that i wrote to him yesterday when he text me........i had to tell him to bog off as i was trying to see where my son was as it was getting late and i couldnt find him........the mans a twat and good for nothing.

I feel sorry for you that you are not a leader pops but a follower.......i have said and done nothing hurtful to you so why back someone up that has slated everything that i say and lambast me every chance he gets, sadly though nobody reads his posts - they do mine.

Who is having the last laugh...........ME...........

Liz if you consider me agreeing that ric has a rite to post watever he wants so long as its inofenceive as following you have a very warped view on life.If u recall i agreed that i dnt find it interesting but it keeps ric & others happy so wats the harm was epsilons point.

Wats between you bigger paws is no concern of mine its between the two of you & of course i'm sure your new friend johnney allen would be more than willing to listen to it..

Further more you have started threads attacking people when they have not done it to you

I am backing no1 up i'm just telling you if everytime i log in i see you attacking people i will do the same plain & simple. If i didnt state this i would be simply following you liz enjoy your take away!

big daddy 69
03-12-08, 21:12
thanks cos i dont feel sorry for you..........why is it that you have to disagree with everything that i write...........my ideas are shit but yours.........ohhhhhhhhhh they are the dogs bollocks..........

Well sadoe my ideas re the best of the month are being looked into by pat show me something that you have had an idea about that is beeing looked into..........

You are nothing but a nasty little man thats a bully and whats worse is that i don't care as you are supposed to be a gentleman but then im guessing a man like you that cannot manage his life - well pretty sad still...........i dont't feel in the slightest bit sorry for you cos in my country we don't like racist bullies like you........you mr. Just aren't that bright are you..........ask a couple of the guys on here about these rediculous texts your little barman wrote to me yesterday.........now lying saying that i was calling him - sadly for him i already wrote on the board that he was driving me mad with his texting - boo hoo.

Silly little boys the pair of you.........personally i thought it was descriptive to the last 't' cos to be honest it did it for me........shame you weren't bright enough to know who had written that - but it was only written a couple of weeks ago and i remembered it and went back to write it on here about you...........

Night and sleep tight..........must be sad being you ...........no life..........t.hee:p:p:p:p

point out were any1 has been racist liz??????????

Hot Lizzy
03-12-08, 21:37
point out were any1 has been racist liz??????????

Point out where i was..........you cant cos i wasn't.........

I never said that you were racist i said that the sadoe was.........I don't have any grievance with you - none but i don't like bully boy tactics and there are lots of remarks made by this twat that are just that - TACTICS.........I read his one post and i have replied i now leave it to Ron and Reg to deal with the matter.........

In MY Country nobody like a man that picks on a Woman - bullying is just a step away from a wife beater in mosts eyes and im sure will agree with that - I know just what a wife beater looks like and behaves like........its not pretty - I leave the bullying to those that think that its clever......and we all know that bullying is not the answer to anything.

You i have no problems with - why do YOU feel the need to take sides with anyone - i really didn't mention your name on here did i...... you deem it that you are the one to put your thoughts on here. My thoughts about you are not relevant as i never pointed the finger at you. Correct or not??

Take care..........Liz:):)

big daddy 69
03-12-08, 21:59
Point out where i was..........you cant cos i wasn't.........

I never said that you were racist i said that the sadoe was.........I don't have any grievance with you - none but i don't like bully boy tactics and there are lots of remarks made by this twat that are just that - TACTICS.........I read his one post and i have replied i now leave it to Ron and Reg to deal with the matter.........

In MY Country nobody like a man that picks on a Woman - bullying is just a step away from a wife beater in mosts eyes and im sure will agree with that - I know just what a wife beater looks like and behaves like........its not pretty - I leave the bullying to those that think that its clever......and we all know that bullying is not the answer to anything.

You i have no problems with - why do YOU feel the need to take sides with anyone - i really didn't mention your name on here did i...... you deem it that you are the one to put your thoughts on here. My thoughts about you are not relevant as i never pointed the finger at you. Correct or not??

Take care..........Liz:):)

Your post had the words RACIST BULLY LIKE YOU directed at epsilon i was wondering if you care to tell us wer hes been racist as the term is thrown round here alot??

Nobody is bullying u here your just taking offence to people not agreeing with you, that is what it looks like if you didnt want an arguement u wouldnt of started this thread. You didnt mention my name 2day but u did yesterday twice so thats why i'm commenting at all.

The bottom line here is we are all equal here & i'v no prob with you at the moment but i see signs of the old liz coming back & every1 prefers the liz of late me especially.. SO STOP LOOKIN FOR FIGHTS YOUR POINT IS AS VALID AS MINE OR EPSILON OR RIC OR EVEN PAWS LIZ & VICE VERSA

mommy hilton the 69th
03-12-08, 22:01
You tell them mammy, I still need my nappy changed Im all full of shit and urine. Is this what watersports and hardsports is mammy.

It falls on deaf ears my little gem have you not smelled me lately:rolleyes:

carlos marvado
03-12-08, 22:12
You tell them mammy, I still need my nappy changed Im all full of shit and urine. Is this what watersports and hardsports is mammy.

I've never seen a child that age that could talk. What they been feedin you kid?

By the way, you're too f***ing young to be on here. If your mother finds out, she'll die of f***ing heart failure. Now p**s off like a good little child. :D:D:D

Hot Lizzy
03-12-08, 22:14
Your post had the words RACIST BULLY LIKE YOU directed at epsilon i was wondering if you care to tell us wer hes been racist as the term is thrown round here alot??

Nobody is bullying u here your just taking offence to people not agreeing with you, that is what it looks like if you didnt want an arguement u wouldnt of started this thread. You didnt mention my name 2day but u did yesterday twice so thats why i'm commenting at all.

The bottom line here is we are all equal here & i'v no prob with you at the moment but i see signs of the old liz coming back & every1 prefers the liz of late me especially.. SO STOP LOOKIN FOR FIGHTS YOUR POINT IS AS VALID AS MINE OR EPSILON OR RIC OR EVEN PAWS LIZ & VICE VERSA

I have no fight to look for i was told that all i wrote was rubbish - sorry but i don't talk rubbish.......Epsilon on the other hand did bully me - he also wrote on a post and was rude about me but i guess you missed that too cos it wasn't on the Soap Section - no you didn't see it........I on the other hand did.

Yes the word racist is bandied about on this board and when i say it then the goal posts are clearly moved - when someone slags off me and my country then the post are moved again.........

I feel nothing for the likes of those that lie on here and i wont bother to go into that again as i already wrote how i was sick to death of being awoken day after day by texts at 8 in the morning.......i don't have to get up at that time and the person concerned knows this so why would anyone keep on keeping on.

Blimey pops you are really writing long retorts on here these days. Agreed that i will stop looking for a fight when those that want to start them can grow up and stop starting giving me grief - its a two way street and you know that........don't lay it all at my door it always takes two to Tango.

You i have to say have said your piece - but i have to say - sorry i never can get to say mine...........THAT'S PATHETIC surely you MUST see that.:mad::mad:

big daddy 69
03-12-08, 22:25
I have no fight to look for i was told that all i wrote was rubbish - sorry but i don't talk rubbish.......Epsilon on the other hand did bully me - he also wrote on a post and was rude about me but i guess you missed that too cos it wasn't on the Soap Section - no you didn't see it........I on the other hand did.

Yes the word racist is bandied about on this board and when i say it then the goal posts are clearly moved - when someone slags off me and my country then the post are moved again.........

I feel nothing for the likes of those that lie on here and i wont bother to go into that again as i already wrote how i was sick to death of being awoken day after day by texts at 8 in the morning.......i don't have to get up at that time and the person concerned knows this so why would anyone keep on keeping on.

Blimey pops you are really writing long retorts on here these days. Agreed that i will stop looking for a fight when those that want to start them can grow up and stop starting giving me grief - its a two way street and you know that........don't lay it all at my door it always takes two to Tango.

You i have to say have said your piece - but i have to say - sorry i never can get to say mine...........THAT'S PATHETIC surely you MUST see that.:mad::mad:

Perhaps the longer posts have something to do with the quarterpounder i recently ate:D

But liz as far as i can see you have said your piece as much as any1 else here so i see it as been equal in that respect..

My god this place is goin crazy we hav all sorts of characters these days it really is a soap opera:D

Hot Lizzy
03-12-08, 22:46
Perhaps the longer posts have something to do with the quarterpounder i recently ate:D

But liz as far as i can see you have said your piece as much as any1 else here so i see it as been equal in that respect..

My god this place is goin crazy we hav all sorts of characters these days it really is a soap opera:D

Have you seen that someone has posted as Baby Hilton with a picture of a baby - i have reported it as have others, ron and reg.........i maybe don't like doms little kitten picture you know the one, babies are another thing entirely.

Well maybe you are right, things on here have gone far too far, i don't though like to be called a liar - do you...........can't and wont be told that i made calls or text anyone when i didn't - he text me and i replied........

Like you i have a life and my most important thing was trying to suss out where my son was - he was at work thank god but i didn't want to call there - you know what i mean - can't even begin to tell you how thrilled i was to find him - really some folk that are kids cannot expect for me to care about them - Just Cyber nutters.........tell me - when are these people going to reolise that they are not my friends, friends are the ones you hang out with - real flesh and blood - can you explain it to me or am i really That Thick. No you don't get it either cos neither of us is stupid........

Ciao pops have a good one....... Liz:):):)

dom
04-12-08, 00:06
- can you explain it to me or am i really That Thick.

....... Liz:):):)

Yes you are.

night folks.

dom

dom
04-12-08, 09:14
remember posting this Lizzy?

.........cos all arsenal want are gifted and frogs........ - quote from Hot Lizzy

can other users please search out and post other racist posts by Lizzy please?

Perhaps if this thread is filled with examples of her ignorance and prejudice Pat will take the appropriate action and ban her from E-I altogether.

dom

Epsilon
04-12-08, 09:28
Lizzy. get a life.
To use your own phrase " show me where i wrote that", show me where i made any racist comments..come on show me.
Show me where i attacked you...show me.
You cant, your problem is that you are so absorbed in your own pathetic self made persecution complex, that any body that has an opinion different to yours is against you. You are the one who is calling for every body to have thier own opinion and for that opinion to be respected. You can have an opinion as long as its the same as lizzys, otherwise your a racist bully.
going back to your thread about Ric. I agreed with the idea of top blonde, brunette etc.. and i think that is blatentky obvious, if you actually read what i said, what i dont agree with is an attack on Ric for no reason.
I was rude about you? I asked a question about you slaying BigPaws, if you consider that rude, you are a bit too delicate to hanging around on Adult Sites. and it was no where near as "rude" as your personal attack on me, calling me a racist and a bully, you have no evidence to back up these claims.
Lizzy get a life,

Bigger Paws
04-12-08, 11:29
Such a shame you don't even know what half of this means do you - its not rude at all........but you wouldn't know would you..........why would i cry to you for an hour all the way to Ireland.......yes i was upset - but i got over it and i think you should get over me love cos i have all your messages on my phone and all that i wrote to you and i am more - much more than happy to write them on here - me telling you to take off my no from your phone..........what do you think i am daft............ never put pen to paper if you don't wish for it to all come out.

The truce with whom - Cyberman.........you just don't read what he wrote about me now do you, thats because you are young and foolish.......really foolish..........spend some time and google the words...........go see the post written by your fabulously good friend Epsilon on the general chat - just go read anything - he slagged me off with a passion and he thinks that he is the glorious one........well i am here to tell you that he was rude and impolite..........so go and google and don't tell porkies cos there are two folk on this board one that i read you messages to me last night........dont mess with me.......cos i could eat you up and spit you out - you just are no fun for me to have a go at.

Ciao and i will think that i will post your texts cos you said that you didnt want to be compared to Paws something like that and not to say who can be your friend - Get this into your head..........you are nothing to me........absolutely nothing and never will be..........

I suggest you shut it or i will write them and i just dont care you silly little boy.

Night xx So much hotter than you......and so much brighter........ha ha ha:D:D:D

Lizzy are you threatening me? it seems that anything people say in private, you consider to printable material. you said the same to Brenda in another thread. That scares me. it proves that you cannot be trusted. Do you keep information on your clients as well? do you use it against them? you are a loose cannon Lizzy and a danger to all around you. If you want to post my text to you by all means do so.. but remember i too have a memory on my phone and i keep pm's.
You have realy let your self down AGAIN, and i realy thought that you had learned your lesson. Do what you feel is right and if that means publishing my txt messages so be it, but be warned... i too have stuff that i can publish.
the ball is in your court.

Epsilon
04-12-08, 13:19
lizzy.
If i am not mistaken you are the most opionated person on this site, and if anybody doesnt agree with your opinion, you attack them and rum to Patricia complaining that you are being victimised. I am the proof.
Answer one question.. why are you the only person on these boards that is confined to one small section and banned from replying to serious matters?
I rest my case:rolleyes:

Hot Lizzy
04-12-08, 14:34
remember posting this lizzy?

.........cos all arsenal want are gifted and frogs........ - quote from hot lizzy

can other users please search out and post other racist posts by lizzy please?

Perhaps if this thread is filled with examples of her ignorance and prejudice pat will take the appropriate action and ban her from e-i altogether.

Dom

some of my nicest clients are frogs and they dont take offence so you as an irishman should shut it.

Racist.........ah............there are lots that dont like your picture and find that far more offencive than anything i say........you revolting little man.

Ignorance..........boy you are top of the heap for ignorance........

And yeah arsenal are gifted and frogs, first team but the youth team - well more english and spanish in that - still - how would you know you dont go or watch the footie i would be bound and who kicked arseholes buts the other night.............pathetic

maybe you should go onto captain69 and read some of my best reports from ohhhhhhhh dear - french clients - yikes.........too easy you really are. Then thats not all i could say but unlike you i dont bother and neither will i reply to another of your lame posts again just report them - xx ta ta

Hot Lizzy
04-12-08, 14:40
Lizzy are you threatening me? it seems that anything people say in private, you consider to printable material. you said the same to Brenda in another thread. That scares me. it proves that you cannot be trusted. Do you keep information on your clients as well? do you use it against them? you are a loose cannon Lizzy and a danger to all around you. If you want to post my text to you by all means do so.. but remember i too have a memory on my phone and i keep pm's.
You have realy let your self down AGAIN, and i realy thought that you had learned your lesson. Do what you feel is right and if that means publishing my txt messages so be it, but be warned... i too have stuff that i can publish.
the ball is in your court.

Thing is dipstick, Brenda wrote me quite clearly and i wrote back we both got the wrong end of the stick.

Take my no off your frigging phone and dont ever call or text me again i have had enough although i wont take your texts off cos they are great to come on here when the cannon goes off - you mate are jekyl and hyde..........thats dangerous.

When i need to learn a lesson i take it from a teacher not a snivelling little 26 year old nobody like you. Fight your own battles and leave me out of them - bigger paws - what a pathetic name - just like you pathetic.

Now go buy some kleenex cos you wont be hearing from me again and when i find your bar for sure i will go there...........sure its lovely just like you - NOT:p:p:p:D:D:D

People don't give reports here on the men such as reviews - wonder what yours would read like - think i already know. Wouldn't say though!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:eek:

Hot Lizzy
04-12-08, 14:52
lizzy.
If i am not mistaken you are the most opionated person on this site, and if anybody doesnt agree with your opinion, you attack them and rum to Patricia complaining that you are being victimised. I am the proof.
Answer one question.. why are you the only person on these boards that is confined to one small section and banned from replying to serious matters?
I rest my case:rolleyes:

Well to be frank the other sides aren't that interesting as this soap section otherwise why would you be on it right now??????? Pops and I love it so does everyone else unless the are touring and need to advertise their tour........It would have to be great cos lets face it - you are on it enough with your little opinions of the big i am.......

You are mistaken cos you are the most opinionated.......and as for running i think you meant to pat - no love i havent - it was just the pictures that were taken - they were taken off cos Patricia also knows the law too and it isnt legal........there you go.

I would say that there were loads that did report to pat a character called Baby with a babies face - you think that was right for an Adult site.......there are better things to do than to reply to your rubbish - my life dont you work.........

Trash, trash, trash - can't you write something interesting - oh and if you go see others thought the idea i had for brunette/blond/busty a good idea too.......and Pat is looking into that got an e-mail.........:p:p:p:p:p

dom
04-12-08, 14:54
some of my nicest clients are frogs and they dont take offence so you as an irishman should shut it.

Racist.........ah............there are lots that dont like your picture and find that far more offencive than anything i say........you revolting little man.

Ignorance..........boy you are top of the heap for ignorance........

And yeah arsenal are gifted and frogs, first team but the youth team - well more english and spanish in that - still - how would you know you dont go or watch the footie i would be bound and who kicked arseholes buts the other night.............pathetic

maybe you should go onto captain69 and read some of my best reports from ohhhhhhhh dear - french clients - yikes.........too easy you really are. Then thats not all i could say but unlike you i dont bother and neither will i reply to another of your lame posts again just report them - xx ta ta

Ignorant? moi?
at least i can string a sentence together!

as for the 'more' you could say? - well seeing as you don't know me and have had fuck all contact, anything you could post would be entirely manufactured in your crazy little mind.
as usual.

finally - as a season ticket holder with 3 - yes THREE - english clubs and a former player myself, i think i could at least match your undoubted football knowledge.

loser.

dom

Pat - are you going to strike this crazy bitch off or what?