PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea V Arsenal

experienced punter
30-11-08, 10:10
I'm gonna have 50E on Arsenal @ 4/1 Today in the hope that they can recapture the form that saw them beat Utd (up yours Utd supporters!) Won't be many goals I think but 2-1 to the Gunners is my call K.O.4pm..

roryman
30-11-08, 10:21
I'm gonna have 50E on Arsenal @ 4/1 Today in the hope that they can recapture the form that saw them beat Utd (up yours Utd supporters!) Won't be many goals I think but 2-1 to the Gunners is my call K.O.4pm..

save your money - cos its 2-0 to the blues

we are at home
we will be so up for it after recent poor performances
settled team against arsenal many returning from injury
arsenall will attack - we like that cos our full backs can get forward

seriously, man city have a better chance against utd

dont make me post i told you so!

rimmerguy
30-11-08, 15:27
Richest club in the world 0
Best club in the world 1

Now for a nice draw in the arsenal game !

experienced punter
30-11-08, 18:03
Well wasn't a bad prediction? Whats that u were saying Rory?:D

thehighwayman
30-11-08, 18:24
A very good prediction eperienced punter.

thehighwayman
30-11-08, 18:34
Chelsea 1 Arsenal 2

Just for all Chelsea fans YouTube - YOU GOT ME SINGING THE BLUES (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-u_2ORaCKM) :p:p:p:p:p

gooner
30-11-08, 18:36

well done bud!

i saw your message this morning and was encouraged to do the same although when i saw the OG i thought - "here we go again" but to arsenal's credit they battled and for once van persie took his chances well!

have to laugh at scolari's interview on sky - what match did he watch???

the ref was on OUR side - hellooooooooo?????

i suppose terry's 2 footed challenge was just part of the game - yeah back in the '70's!!!

at least be man enough and call a spade a spade - you were beaten by a side that has battled and come back from 1 nil down to beat you FAIR and SQUARE!!!!

its no surprise the old arsenal magazine was called - one nil down, two one up!!!!! :D

are you now going to put the winnings on arsenal to win the league - 16/1?????? ;)

experienced punter
30-11-08, 18:45
well done bud!

i saw your message this morning and was encouraged to do the same although when i saw the OG i thought - "here we go again" but to arsenal's credit they battled and for once van persie took his chances well!

have to laugh at scolari's interview on sky - what match did he watch???

the ref was on OUR side - hellooooooooo?????

i suppose terry's 2 footed challenge was just part of the game - yeah back in the '70's!!!

at least be man enough and call a spade a spade - you were beaten by a side that has battled and come back from 1 nil down to beat you FAIR and SQUARE!!!!

its no surprise the old arsenal magazine was called - one nil down, two one up!!!!! :D

are you now going to put the winnings on arsenal to win the league - 16/1?????? ;)

well said! Terry should have been Sent Off did u see him at full time whistle he ran off the pitch like a spoilt child! Scolari well he made himself look stupid to put it nicely Van Persie I Love u:)
Arsenal for the League? Maybe not!....

thehighwayman
30-11-08, 18:53
The odds are down to 16-1 from 33-1 this morning. Still 7 points behind I know. But you never know it's a strange old season. At least now the media can focus on Chelseas problems rather than Arsenals.

Hot Lizzy
01-12-08, 00:37
The odds are down to 16-1 from 33-1 this morning. Still 7 points behind I know. But you never know it's a strange old season. At least now the media can focus on Chelseas problems rather than Arsenals.

No we don't have a problem arsenal do..........we have at least 22 first team players, arsenal dont.

As for the men in Ireland saying our side like man u or chelsea or arsenal - no they are not your local team - why dont you support your local team like we do here.

Totally lost on me really is........ The game was pants and all i can say is that Arsenal should have a player like Terry cos he is a brilliant captain, for chelsea and England - jealousy is a terrible thing.

Take it from me........... - the goal was off side - so nerr and dont argue i was there i could see it and the own goal..........haha........When are arsenal going to get some nice english boys that one day could play for their country like chelsea, man u and liverpool the answer will be never.........cos all arsenal want are gifted and frogs........

John Terry has been there since he was a kid - a boot boy all the way through never played for another team and should you but know him hes a really lovely guy - but seeing as you are in Ireland - you wont get that close now will you. I have met him on two occasions and he was really lovely - a proper gent.........

Have a good week boys and remember, both manu and liverpool have a game in hand and its a banker for liverpool tomorrow........ xx:D:D

Alec Horan
01-12-08, 01:11
No we don't have a problem arsenal do..........we have at least 22 first team players, arsenal dont.

As for the men in Ireland saying our side like man u or chelsea or arsenal - no they are not your local team - why dont you support your local team like we do here.

Totally lost on me really is........ The game was pants and all i can say is that Arsenal should have a player like Terry cos he is a brilliant captain, for chelsea and England - jealousy is a terrible thing.

Take it from me........... - the goal was off side - so nerr and dont argue i was there i could see it and the own goal..........haha........When are arsenal going to get some nice english boys that one day could play for their country like chelsea, man u and liverpool the answer will be never.........cos all arsenal want are gifted and frogs........

John Terry has been there since he was a kid - a boot boy all the way through never played for another team and should you but know him hes a really lovely guy - but seeing as you are in Ireland - you wont get that close now will you. I have met him on two occasions and he was really lovely - a proper gent.........

Have a good week boys and remember, both manu and liverpool have a game in hand and its a banker for liverpool tomorrow........ xx:D:D

Sorry Liz but at least our local teams in ireland have local players and local managers and local owners ! (pity there are all shit !)

Limerick 37 - Champions League Winners 2022

Until then .... Up the Arse !adult-move-that-ass

dom
01-12-08, 15:25

Oh I think Chelsea have problems alright.
Stoke have won more games at home than them this season!

Arsenal supposedly in crisis - yet in the past few weeks they've beaten United and Chelsea and qualified for Champion's League knock out stage - that's the kind of crisis Roy Keane, Harry Redknapp and Joe Kinnear would die for!

I'm trying my best to ignore your usual racist comments - there never far from your lips are they? - but clubs like United, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal would be a fraction of what they are now if it wasn't for the support of people all over the world - not just Ireland.
So don't bother with the whole Local teams for local people bullshit when you are dependent on a Russian Billionaire to get your silverware.

Terry is an example to every footballer with regard to his commitment in every match he plays - but he's not exactly a gent now is he? Is there any other player in The Premiership who leads with his elbow when jumping for a header as often as him??

Arsenal may well have a hand in where the title goes if they keep picking off the rest of the Big 4 - but I think they are too far off the pace to challenge for it themselves.
Liverpool will run out of legs - and results - before the end of January and take 3rd.
Chelsea's problems will become more and more apparent - 22 first teamers? - I think Big Phil isn't sure what his best XI is, which is a major problem - at least his striking quandary will be eased for him when Drogba goes to Daddy at Inter in January.

United, as usual, will get stronger as season progresses.
Berbatov still settling, Ronaldo running on 3 cylinders and their midifeld is missing Scholes and Hargreaves - but they have kept the margin to the leaders less than it was last season, so who could bet against them?

For the record, out of the 13 players involved for Chelsea yesterday a massive THREE were English - a real homegrown team alright!!
(same as united - although they also had Irish and Scottish internationals playing)

dom

thehighwayman
01-12-08, 15:33
I think Utd too have the best chance of winning the league. Chelsea don't look as unbeatable as they were. It's only one game alright, but the last few weeks there have been signs their not at their best. Liverpool will fall off the pace just like Arsenal did last season. I hate to say it but it looks good for Utd. Arsenals win yesterday was a good result for Utd. But Utd have to go the world club championship. It's 3 extra games they don't need. They've then got the problem of a fixture pile up. But they went to that competition the last time they won the European Cup. That year they won the league. The difference that time though they pulled out of the FA Cup. Added with that their still in the Carling Cup.

experienced punter
01-12-08, 18:10
Yep I agree there Highwayman Utd to win the Premier simple as that!