PDA

View Full Version : Your sex life is based on your favourite colour?

roryman
29-11-08, 19:19
Ok, a little harmless fun

First, be honest wioth yourself and think what is your favourite colour?

Now remember the answer and read below!

Sexual Type - The key to discover your sexual type is based on favorite colour
The clothes you wear, your home furnishings and the car you drive all give clues to your sexual personality. The key is the colours you select for most of your possessions. Most people claim they haven't a favorite colour & go on to claim it's Black. But look around you, and you'll notice a pattern, especially in your clothing and home decor. The predominant colour for you is the one that appears most frequently - it's the one that mirrors the sexual you. Psychologists use this to explain the association between colour and sexual patterns.

RED: People who like red tend to be tigers in the sack. They are easily aroused and enjoy sex in every way imaginable. Once the sexual spark is ignited, it may take hours to extinguish. When two reds get together, the ensuing erotica could make Lady Chatterly blush. Lovers of red tend to be aggressors and weaker colors should be aware.

YELLOW: If you or your partner tend to flavor yellow, your sexual drives are complex and turn toward the adaptable. The favorite color of homosexuals is yellow. But of course - not everyone who wears yellow is gay. In most cases the person will consent to the stronger partner's desires in a passive manner. You will never enjoy sex to the fullest, but you will never turn down an invitation from somebody you enjoy or admire.

PINK: Persons who like pink show a reluctance to mature in sexual matters: women tend to tease, to promise more than they intend to deliver. In some cases they flaunt their femininity - but because they secretly hate men. A great percentage of prostitutes boast entire wardrobes in pink. Men who like pink are the philanderers and flirts. They are the type who will make three dates for the same evening and not keep one, preferring to pick up a dish in some bar instead. Women whose husbands like pink should keep a secret nest egg.

PURPLE: Lovers of purple frequently consider themselves to be too sophisticated for a fun romp in the sack. Women sometimes are the type who hate to mess their hair. Men are business-like in their approach to lovemaking. In both sexes purple partners are more concerned with their fulfillment than anyone else's gratification.

BLACK: A good many people will choose black as their favorite color, without really thinking about the question. Those people who really do have a black color preference are rare. It points to a liking for black sex. These people are the misfits of the sex world and seek out each other in kinship. They tend to prefer perverted sex and are usually masochistic or sadistic in nature. They are moody people and often perform at their peak when under stress or during unhappy times. Police psychiatrists claim that sex offenders prefer the color black. And it is no coincidence that the uniform of monsters and teenage gangs is black attire.

GREEN: Those who prefer green are fresh and innocent in their approach to sex. Women who love green will always make love like virgins all their life. And a man may always be a trifle clumsy and awkward but in a charming and endearing sort of way. Green lovers are gentle, but not passionate. If chosen as a mate, one will never need worry about infidelity.

ORANGE: Lovers of the color orange lean toward sexual fantasies. The sex act is regarded as a dramatic one-act play in which they are the star. Foreplay is as important as the act of love. They whisper sweet nothings, meaningless dialogue; they feel it is their image. Orange people often do not experience orgasm - but they put on a darn good act. Men tend to pull their partner's hair, and women leave red welts on the sex partner's back.

BROWN: If you or your partner love brown, you're a real treasure for the right mate. Brown lovers tend to be warm and deep, sensitive to the needs and desires of their partners. Sex is a 24 hour a day thing. Where you can't say "I love you" often enough. Snuggling by the fire, walking in the rain or catching snowflakes on their tongue is a turn-on to a lover of brown. They need lots of time and privacy to make love. But their emotions are such that one harsh word could end the affair.

GREY: The color GREY a preferred by people who are indecisive. They can't get excited about anything - including color - so they choose a noncommittal shade. Men who prefer GREY look at sex as a way of relieving tension-but nothing more, nothing less. It's wham, bam, thank you ma'am. Women don't make love, they have intercourse. And for one of two reasons only: to accommodate their mate, or to become pregnant. They count the cracks in the bedroom plaster until the sex act is over with and done. But when teamed with another color, the GREY spouse considers the other's infidelity a blessing. When GREY marries another GREY, the marriage is made in heaven.

BLUE: Lovers of blue are wonderful sex partners. They are sinners, affectionate and sensitive to their partner's need. They consider love making a fine art and their approach is elegant. Men who love blue are like concert pianists, delicately ravaging their partner like they would play a baby grand. Women in the blue category enjoy sex to the fullest. They are exciting partners but their passion may be compared to a tidal wave rather than fiery aggression. Both women and men enjoy foreplay and the aftermath of lovemaking, as much as the sex act itself. In marriage a blue person is a wonderful mate - never seeking outside interests.

WHITE: If a person is infatuated with white, sex often seems filthy. These people are puritanical in nature. French kissing is obscene and to make love in the daylight in unheard of. Women who love white will undress beneath the covers. Men will shower before and after the sex act. These people still use pet names for their genitals.

BTW my fave colour is Blue of course - Chelsea - Royal Blue! (side quiz - Can you spot just how accurate this quiz is!!!)

Nason
29-11-08, 19:27
should i be worried mine is black?:cool::cool:

experienced punter
29-11-08, 20:01
should i be worried mine is black?:cool::cool:

Jeez your not bad compared to me my fav. color is Yellow! :eek:I'm no shirtlifter

Hot Lizzy
29-11-08, 20:15
Jeez your not bad compared to me my fav. color is Yellow! :eek:I'm no shirtlifter

What a load of rubbish............just needs eddie to write something a mile long and qpr and it would be better than taking a valium...........boring or what..........

Incase you hadn't noticed Rory the blues don't wear Royal Blue or maybe you have no idea..........cos lets face it - it aint Royal end of.

BORED, BORED, BORED, BORED, BORED.......... THIS IS JUST A CUT AND PASTE BORING POST..........VERY LAME INDEED - BIT LIKE ONE OF THOSE LOUIS WALSH IRISH BOY BANDS - TALENTLESS TWATS ......... Thats not racist just can't remember their names of his bands but we all know who they are.........:p:p:p

White and Black are not colours they are Primaries...........:eek::eek::eek:

Nason
29-11-08, 20:39
hot lizzy u come to this thread and give out about someone posting a long message thats boring? did u not just write a long thread about how big paws is ur cyber lover? bein honest dont bother commenting on other peoples posts while ur posting horsecrap like that and ur also saying that u dont define black and white as colors? u mam are a complete shitface

DollyDarling
29-11-08, 20:42
I am addicted to the rainbow, sliding around on it, greasing it all up with my famous Lube, sliding down, across, over, under.... Till I reach my brilliant ORGASMIC POT OF GOLD.

Add some prisms to the mix, and now I'm MULTI-ORGASMIC!! Watch out lads! Dolly is COLOR CUMMING!!!:):rolleyes:

roryman
29-11-08, 20:51
What a load of rubbish............just needs eddie to write something a mile long and qpr and it would be better than taking a valium...........boring or what..........

Incase you hadn't noticed Rory the blues don't wear Royal Blue or maybe you have no idea..........cos lets face it - it aint Royal end of.

BORED, BORED, BORED, BORED, BORED.......... THIS IS JUST A CUT AND PASTE BORING POST..........VERY LAME INDEED - BIT LIKE ONE OF THOSE LOUIS WALSH IRISH BOY BANDS - TALENTLESS TWATS ......... Thats not racist just can't remember their names of his bands but we all know who they are.........:p:p:p

White and Black are not colours they are Primaries...........:eek::eek::eek:

Liz, This is my apology to you. I will no longer be posting negative comments about you or anybody else really.
In fact it took Anna S to make me think and realise that its just not the way to go

Rory

Hot Lizzy
29-11-08, 20:52
hot lizzy u come to this thread and give out about someone posting a long message thats boring? did u not just write a long thread about how big paws is ur cyber lover? bein honest dont bother commenting on other peoples posts while ur posting horsecrap like that and ur also saying that u dont define black and white as colors? u mam are a complete shitface

NOW IF YOU DONT LIKE THE HEAT GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN...........NOW.

They are primary colours dont you know that dick head.....there is a very big difference - nobody told you to read my thread so go stick it.

You dickhead are a complete dickhead now go and pick on someone that gives a shit - cos i have nothing to prove.......you on the other hand do so naff off.

Ciao have a fabulously awful weekend and week and month and i hope you get nothing for christmas cos to be honest you are a rude little twat and his was cut and pasted and that isnt exactly rocket science at least i can write mine...........nerrrrrrrr:p:p:p:p:p

Hot Lizzy
29-11-08, 21:05
Liz, This is my apology to you. I will no longer be posting negative comments about you or anybody else really.
In fact it took Anna S to make me think and realise that its just not the way to go

Rory

I should care why Rory............ you never have anything productive to produce from your behaviour but then we all told you that - you couldnt stop it though could you cos you are and were a complete dickhead and reached the point of getting kicked off the board too with all your filth that spirted from you.

Anna is a friend of mine so i think she was saying it for the sake of me - sorry but like you said to me .................... A LEOPARD NEVER CHANGES HIS SPOTS ........... and you wont.

Here endeth what i have to say about all the shit that you deemed fit to say to me - oh you are sorry you wont be posting any more negative comments - should of done that over a week ago .............. sorry love but you left it tooooo late......... i will lambast you at every chance i get cos you are horrible...........ta ta.......... but i will do it in the best possible taste and nobody needs to show me the way to go, you are big enough and ugly enough by all accounts to be able to make some realisations by yourself but it took a little woman to show you that you are a pig.:eek::eek::eek:

L

roryman
29-11-08, 21:11
fair enough Liz
(and your right about the copy and paste, i just thought it was amusing thats all)

Re - Royal Blue
I would check up though, cos I have always thought that it was the official name for the blue they wear

Chelsea F.C. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelsea_F.C).

And

Pride of London song

We’re afraid of no-one ‘cos we’re better than them all
Arsenal West Ham Palace Tottenham and Millwall
Take a trip to SW6 and surely you’ll agree
We’re called the Pride Of London ‘cos the Chelsea are supreme

Spurs came to the Bridge one day they thought they’d done their stuff
Chelsea proved to everyone that they weren’t good enough
They went two up in a minute but they missed a penalty
Chelsea held their heads up high and won the game 4-3

We’re the boys in Royal Blue we’re called the Pride Of London
We’ll always stand for Chelsea until the day is done
We wear the Blue with honour keep the Blue Flag flying high
We’ll always follow Chelsea that’s why we’re London’s pride

When I was a little boy I wanted nothing else
One day my daddy took me to The Bridge to see the Chels
We stood there in The Shed that day my father by my side
When I called out come on the Blues his heart was filled with pride

Now I have a son myself at Stamford Bridge he’ll be
There to cheer the Chelsea on to victory
He’ll wear the famous colours of the Chelsea Royal Blue
And live to follow Chelsea on to victory anew

We keep the Blue Flag flying when we take a trip up north
Old Trafford Hillsborough Goodison Anfield of course
Elland Rd St James Park and at The Riverside
Chelsea will be singing keep the Blue Flag flying high

If you come down to watch the Blues get on the district line
Turn left at Fulham Broadway Stamford Bridge you’ll find
All the Chelsea will be there to cheer the victory
We’ll keep the Blue Flag flying from the Bridge to Wembley

The Fulham Rd Supporters are the finest in the land
We always sing the loudest and for Chelsea we will stand
Anywhere the team turn out then we will follow on
There to follow Chelsea until victory is won

The boys in Royal Blue we’re called the Pride Of London

Hot Lizzy
29-11-08, 21:28
fair enough Liz
(and your right about the copy and paste, i just thought it was amusing thats all)

Re - Royal Blue
I would check up though, cos I have always thought that it was the official name for the blue they wear

Chelsea F.C. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelsea_F.C).

And

Pride of London song

We’re afraid of no-one ‘cos we’re better than them all
Arsenal West Ham Palace Tottenham and Millwall
Take a trip to SW6 and surely you’ll agree
We’re called the Pride Of London ‘cos the Chelsea are supreme

Spurs came to the Bridge one day they thought they’d done their stuff
Chelsea proved to everyone that they weren’t good enough
They went two up in a minute but they missed a penalty
Chelsea held their heads up high and won the game 4-3

When I was a little boy I wanted nothing else
One day my daddy took me to The Bridge to see the Chels
We stood there in The Shed that day my father by my side
When I called out come on the Blues his heart was filled with pride

Now I have a son myself at Stamford Bridge he’ll be
There to cheer the Chelsea on to victory
He’ll wear the famous colours of the Chelsea Royal Blue
And live to follow Chelsea on to victory anew

We keep the Blue Flag flying when we take a trip up north
Old Trafford Hillsborough Goodison Anfield of course
Elland Rd St James Park and at The Riverside
Chelsea will be singing keep the Blue Flag flying high

If you come down to watch the Blues get on the district line
Turn left at Fulham Broadway Stamford Bridge you’ll find
All the Chelsea will be there to cheer the victory
We’ll keep the Blue Flag flying from the Bridge to Wembley

The Fulham Rd Supporters are the finest in the land
We always sing the loudest and for Chelsea we will stand
Anywhere the team turn out then we will follow on
There to follow Chelsea until victory is won

The boys in Royal Blue we’re called the Pride Of London

Cut n paste, is that what you do for a living.........its not royal blue once upon a time it may have been but it isnt now - sorry wowwy you are wrong and Clarence comes with me to the footie and she will back me up.

Still i will have a go and a go and a go - you and eddie are my mission to get and the punter that cant get a girlfriend not for love nor money.......sorry he can for money -

Right you think its Royal or navy why dont you come to the match and see what colour blue you would call it - cos it aint navy sweet cheeks..........

Bored, Bored, Bored and so is clarence post something worth reading i will bother otherwise i will make myself some yummy din dins......... and think about cyber love.

L:D:D:D:p:p:p:p

roryman
29-11-08, 21:42
Cut n paste, is that what you do for a living.........its not royal blue once upon a time it may have been but it isnt now - sorry wowwy you are wrong and Clarence comes with me to the footie and she will back me up.

Still i will have a go and a go and a go - you and eddie are my mission to get and the punter that cant get a girlfriend not for love nor money.......sorry he can for money -

Right you think its Royal or navy why dont you come to the match and see what colour blue you would call it - cos it aint navy sweet cheeks..........

Bored, Bored, Bored and so is clarence post something worth reading i will bother otherwise i will make myself some yummy din dins......... and think about cyber love.

L:D:D:D:p:p:p:p

Ok Ok, so I know its not royal blue now, its just part of the history of the club. Osgood and co was when i started supporting them. I was a season ticket holder back in the 80's but then i went travelling, now I admit I am more an armchair supporter, but I do go to 1 home match and 1 home champ league match a season, not much but its not easy from Dubbers!

Your mission? Babe I am really not bothered if i get banned - i will probably have to go and do something more usual! (or start watching i'm a celeBRATY is your big brother from coronation street etc etc)

cyber love - now i know a lot about that!

Brenda Beauty Babe
29-11-08, 22:20

Hmmm.....
Very bad what I read, but true. Will not say my colour. I have 2 anyway. But both are bad...

Oven Ready Eddie
29-11-08, 23:00
Why am I being accused of long posts Liz ? I have 118 posts and only about 7 or 8 are longish, all the rest are short my love. And Rory is good fun and I like him just as I like you and he is saying he is not getting nasty on you so I ask you to meet him halfway and please just try and work with people here.

Night and take care.

roryman
29-11-08, 23:39
Why am I being accused of long posts Liz ? I have 118 posts and only about 7 or 8 are longish, all the rest are short my love. And Rory is good fun and I like him just as I like you and he is saying he is not getting nasty on you so I ask you to meet him halfway and please just try and work with people here.

Night and take care.

Eddie,
Well I have been hard on her, and she did offer the olive branch before and I refused, so I guess she has every right.
I have acted the jerk on occasion, but no more. She can say what she likes, but I am not going to respond negatively, I have had enough, esp in the light of recent real events in my life.
I just dont have time for that kind of shit any more - only positive vibes man
Its the way forward :D

(Sorry but I still love to eat your brothers, a little cranberry sauce goes a long ways)

clarence hilten
29-11-08, 23:42
Well hello roryman lovey ducks cutie pie. whats a big boy like you doing later? I,M FREE! well, tsk, i just so cant decide my fave colour, hmmmm, i tend to like pastel shades. But i,m really sort of a rainbow type, if you know what i mean ;) i,ve been fantasising about mick huknal all day so today my fave is GINGER! are you a cutie wutie ginger boy rory? love and kisses clary xxx

DollyDarling
30-11-08, 01:41
Well hello roryman lovey ducks cutie pie. whats a big boy like you doing later? I,M FREE! well, tsk, i just so cant decide my fave colour, hmmmm, i tend to like pastel shades. But i,m really sort of a rainbow type, if you know what i mean ;) i,ve been fantasising about mick huknal all day so today my fave is GINGER! are you a cutie wutie ginger boy rory? love and kisses clary xxx

But I had just assumed your favorite color was PINK :p

So you like rainbows too darling? Does that mean Dolly's not the only multi-orgasmic Color-Cummer? I'm happy for you darling if you are a color-cummer, like Dolly... but I was just wondering how EVER do you manage to not spoil your lovely pink dress, darling?:eek::cool::rolleyes:

thehighwayman
30-11-08, 19:02
I'll have to go for red been an Arsenal fan. It's not a good day to be a blue:D :D :D :D :D

Hot Lizzy
01-12-08, 00:19

Clarence you old slapper......... thought you told me that you were really choosy - or are you just desperate........Mick Hucknal is not for you, frankly i think that you are not for him i mean luvey ducks, have you seen his skin.......even pompom looks better than him.

Have to find you a new frock, you have been wearing that one for days and as for that sash you are wearing didn't they ask you to give that back at the school reunion - cos you did steal it from the prom queen.

Huggs and kisses and celery is on its way over with some parsley seeing as you so like it -Gemma called and asked me why you didn't turn up for work today...... she was furious - if i were you i would give her a tinkle and apologise.

L :p:p:p:p

Hot Lizzy
01-12-08, 00:23

So you like rainbows too darling? Does that mean Dolly's not the only multi-orgasmic Color-Cummer? I'm happy for you darling if you are a color-cummer, like Dolly... but I was just wondering how EVER do you manage to not spoil your lovely pink dress, darling?:eek::cool::rolleyes:

Dolly,

Could you get aunty a nice new frock please from one of the shops, she has had that on for days.......getting to be rather a nasty smell in Hilton Towers - She stole that sash from the prom queen too........if i can take it off her i will post it to you so that you can give it back to the girl in question.

Lizzy......... Aunty Clarences Loving Niece.........;););)

clarence hilten
01-12-08, 10:36

Coooey Dolly ducky. Oooooohhhhh, youre just so right. I am just such a big PINKY. i,m just no good at fibbing TSK i was only hoping handsome hunk Roryman would come over to my CAMP if i said i liked GINGER adult-ass-to-ass Ooooooohhhhhh!!!!!!

Oooohhhh Dolly Ducky i just so cant wait to come over with our Lizbet to your mansion in Nuyark and inspect your colorful decor just to be sure the Feng Shui is just so right. :) and you can show us how to do those color cummer orgasma-thingies.

i,m just so excited now :) and our Lizbet is paying for the whole lot. Isnt she just soooooo sweet :)

lotsa luvey ducks
CLARENCE

clarence hilten
01-12-08, 11:18
Clarence you old slapper......... thought you told me that you were really choosy - or are you just desperate........Mick Hucknal is not for you, frankly i think that you are not for him i mean luvey ducks, have you seen his skin.......even pompom looks better than him.

Have to find you a new frock, you have been wearing that one for days and as for that sash you are wearing didn't they ask you to give that back at the school reunion - cos you did steal it from the prom queen.

Huggs and kisses and celery is on its way over with some parsley seeing as you so like it -Gemma called and asked me why you didn't turn up for work today...... she was furious - if i were you i would give her a tinkle and apologise.

L :p:p:p:p

Coooey ducky Ooooooohhhh i know Lizbet, i shouldnt be running after your EX,s but that young michael hucknal he was just soooo DISHY in his time but his hair is more of a vanilla colour now. :) well whats left of it. :rolleyes: AND he wrote all those nice songs just for you.

Do you like my new frock, its not so prom queenie, as before, i just so love all the sequins:) DONT YOU???? i cant wait for my new Custo Barcelona frock you buying for me when we,re over seeing Dolly ducks in Nuyark.

Oooooohhhhh!!!! One of your regulars was round when you were out last night :rolleyes: Guess Who?????? Ohhh just you wait to hear what this naughty boy wanted :eek:

luvey ducks
clarence

Hot Lizzy
01-12-08, 14:04
Coooey ducky Ooooooohhhh i know Lizbet, i shouldnt be running after your EX,s but that young michael hucknal he was just soooo DISHY in his time but his hair is more of a vanilla colour now. :) well whats left of it. :rolleyes: AND he wrote all those nice songs just for you.

Do you like my new frock, its not so prom queenie, as before, i just so love all the sequins:) DONT YOU???? i cant wait for my new Custo Barcelona frock you buying for me when we,re over seeing Dolly ducks in Nuyark.

Oooooohhhhh!!!! One of your regulars was round when you were out last night :rolleyes: Guess Who?????? Ohhh just you wait to hear what this naughty boy wanted :eek:

luvey ducks
clarence

This is what the old hag looks like and her best mate Jerry with her pooch........ She trying to be nice cos she thinks that i am going to fund her trip to The Big Apple - well the biggest apples she will get will be a Red Delicious.

You have had all the chances in the world to be nice but those shoes, or trainers, wait till Gok Won sees you in those - they are appauling and as for David Bailey and the terrible pictures when he came over for cocktails today.......well he thought it an outrage that you should of put it on.......one of who's regulars would that be precious - you didnt say you went all stupid and had a senior moment and forgot or is the brain just gone dead.

Sorry to have to show these pictures but it has to be done you cockney old Hilten not even have you managed to get the spelling correct .........

Your adoring creature of a niece......... Lizbet:D:D:D

Hot Lizzy
01-12-08, 14:12
This is what the old hag looks like and her best mate Jerry with her pooch........ She trying to be nice cos she thinks that i am going to fund her trip to The Big Apple - well the biggest apples she will get will be a Red Delicious.

You have had all the chances in the world to be nice but those shoes, or trainers, wait till Gok Won sees you in those - they are appauling and as for David Bailey and the terrible pictures when he came over for cocktails today.......well he thought it an outrage that you should of put it on.......one of who's regulars would that be precious - you didnt say you went all stupid and had a senior moment and forgot or is the brain just gone dead.

Sorry to have to show these pictures but it has to be done you cockney old Hilten not even have you managed to get the spelling correct .........

This is a picture to make you want to puke of whom she has emulated and frankly she looks pathetic......... they both do.........the thing is Babs could write hundreds of books - what can this creature clarence do nothing - sad but truey.

Lillebet:p:p:p

clarence hilten
01-12-08, 15:13
This is a picture to make you want to puke of whom she has emulated and frankly she looks pathetic......... they both do.........the thing is Babs could write hundreds of books - what can this creature clarence do nothing - sad but truey. Lillebet:p:p:p

Babs is my very mostest bestest FRIEND ever,:D i,ll tell her about the hurtful things you said :mad:

alright i havent written any books like her

BUT its me gives her the ideas when i TELL HER ALL THE GOSSIP ABOUT YOU..... so :p:p:p

Anyway i,m a PINK CONSULTANT, oh yes, fashion, furniture, gardens, everywhere that needs pink i can advise on...:)

by the way Babs says you still owe her some money for renting her wigs cos rolf harris wanted you to have the Babs look :rolleyes:

luvey ducks
CLARENCE

clarence hilten
01-12-08, 15:33

Oooooohhhhh i just looooooove Jerry, she was alway the cutest of the sisters just cos she was the youngest and prettiest :)

not like her older bony sister, the one who looks like a child catcher and thinks she is someone becos she married mr fairy footballer himself bender like beckem :mad:

sure the only time miss posh looked like a woman was when she was preggers :p:D

i,m just so glad you stopped getting your hair cut like posh before you got your photos done :p

anyway,:mad: that Gutty photo was just of POMPOM that was crispin my friend in that pic,pushing pompom :)

I WAS IN MY OWN CARRIAGE BEING PUSHED ALONG :p :D

so there......

luvey ducks
CLARENCE

Hot Lizzy
01-12-08, 17:16
Oooooohhhhh i just looooooove Jerry, she was alway the cutest of the sisters just cos she was the youngest and prettiest :)

not like her older bony sister, the one who looks like a child catcher and thinks she is someone becos she married mr fairy footballer himself bender like beckem :mad:

sure the only time miss posh looked like a woman was when she was preggers :p:D

i,m just so glad you stopped getting your hair cut like posh before you got your photos done :p

anyway,:mad: that Gutty photo was just of POMPOM that was crispin my friend in that pic,pushing pompom :)

I WAS IN MY OWN CARRIAGE BEING PUSHED ALONG :p :D

so there......

luvey ducks
CLARENCE

Clarence

I have done what you told me to do, that was to vote for you as moderator - i told them that you have been on here for some time but didnt like to post cos you were so scared of that nebish the 5'7" dwarf but he is not going to pick on you cos bbbj hilton and big daddy69 are going to look after you.......would you like that Aunty.

I also have got a lovely little present for you - The Jackie Album cos i know how you love to read those and collect them........hope that you are wearing your nice warm thermals cos you don't want to catch a little chill cos we have that big party at Hilton Towers to organise.

Kisses to my favourite Aunty - well my only Aunt....... XXX Lizzy H:D:D:D:D

clarence hilten
01-12-08, 17:52
Clarence

I have done what you told me to do, that was to vote for you as moderator - i told them that you have been on here for some time but didnt like to post cos you were so scared of that nebish the 5'7" dwarf but he is not going to pick on you cos bbbj hilton and big daddy69 are going to look after you.......would you like that Aunty.

I also have got a lovely little present for you - The Jackie Album cos i know how you love to read those and collect them........hope that you are wearing your nice warm thermals cos you don't want to catch a little chill cos we have that big party at Hilton Towers to organise.

Kisses to my favourite Aunty - well my only Aunt....... XXX Lizzy H:D:D:D:D

OOOoooooohhhhhhHHHHH i just so Loooove JACKIE, it was so grown-up, what with all those luverly pics of davy cassidy and davy essex and donny osmond. :D

remember when you went out with donny osmond when you worked at cbs records????? :D but he was a right wee tight fisted Shegetz and he wore his funny underpants to stop him getting a BULGE :eek:

and as for david essex, everyone thought he was lovely until he was caught sleeping with his false teeth out and wig off one day at cbs records :eek: .......and he had 6 toes ;)

but i wont tell what went on between you and him ;)

but keep us that JACKIE album ducky :) what year is it ?

your such a dear sweet girl Lizbet
luvy ducks
CLARENCE

Footlong
01-12-08, 18:55

Now remember the answer and read below!

Sexual Type - The key to discover your sexual type is based on favorite colour
The clothes you wear, your home furnishings and the car you drive all give clues to your sexual personality. The key is the colours you select for most of your possessions. Most people claim they haven't a favorite colour & go on to claim it's Black. But look around you, and you'll notice a pattern, especially in your clothing and home decor. The predominant colour for you is the one that appears most frequently - it's the one that mirrors the sexual you. Psychologists use this to explain the association between colour and sexual patterns.

RED: People who like red tend to be tigers in the sack. They are easily aroused and enjoy sex in every way imaginable. Once the sexual spark is ignited, it may take hours to extinguish. When two reds get together, the ensuing erotica could make Lady Chatterly blush. Lovers of red tend to be aggressors and weaker colors should be aware.

YELLOW: If you or your partner tend to flavor yellow, your sexual drives are complex and turn toward the adaptable. The favorite color of homosexuals is yellow. But of course - not everyone who wears yellow is gay. In most cases the person will consent to the stronger partner's desires in a passive manner. You will never enjoy sex to the fullest, but you will never turn down an invitation from somebody you enjoy or admire.

PINK: Persons who like pink show a reluctance to mature in sexual matters: women tend to tease, to promise more than they intend to deliver. In some cases they flaunt their femininity - but because they secretly hate men. A great percentage of prostitutes boast entire wardrobes in pink. Men who like pink are the philanderers and flirts. They are the type who will make three dates for the same evening and not keep one, preferring to pick up a dish in some bar instead. Women whose husbands like pink should keep a secret nest egg.

PURPLE: Lovers of purple frequently consider themselves to be too sophisticated for a fun romp in the sack. Women sometimes are the type who hate to mess their hair. Men are business-like in their approach to lovemaking. In both sexes purple partners are more concerned with their fulfillment than anyone else's gratification.

BLACK: A good many people will choose black as their favorite color, without really thinking about the question. Those people who really do have a black color preference are rare. It points to a liking for black sex. These people are the misfits of the sex world and seek out each other in kinship. They tend to prefer perverted sex and are usually masochistic or sadistic in nature. They are moody people and often perform at their peak when under stress or during unhappy times. Police psychiatrists claim that sex offenders prefer the color black. And it is no coincidence that the uniform of monsters and teenage gangs is black attire.

GREEN: Those who prefer green are fresh and innocent in their approach to sex. Women who love green will always make love like virgins all their life. And a man may always be a trifle clumsy and awkward but in a charming and endearing sort of way. Green lovers are gentle, but not passionate. If chosen as a mate, one will never need worry about infidelity.

ORANGE: Lovers of the color orange lean toward sexual fantasies. The sex act is regarded as a dramatic one-act play in which they are the star. Foreplay is as important as the act of love. They whisper sweet nothings, meaningless dialogue; they feel it is their image. Orange people often do not experience orgasm - but they put on a darn good act. Men tend to pull their partner's hair, and women leave red welts on the sex partner's back.

BROWN: If you or your partner love brown, you're a real treasure for the right mate. Brown lovers tend to be warm and deep, sensitive to the needs and desires of their partners. Sex is a 24 hour a day thing. Where you can't say "I love you" often enough. Snuggling by the fire, walking in the rain or catching snowflakes on their tongue is a turn-on to a lover of brown. They need lots of time and privacy to make love. But their emotions are such that one harsh word could end the affair.

GREY: The color GREY a preferred by people who are indecisive. They can't get excited about anything - including color - so they choose a noncommittal shade. Men who prefer GREY look at sex as a way of relieving tension-but nothing more, nothing less. It's wham, bam, thank you ma'am. Women don't make love, they have intercourse. And for one of two reasons only: to accommodate their mate, or to become pregnant. They count the cracks in the bedroom plaster until the sex act is over with and done. But when teamed with another color, the GREY spouse considers the other's infidelity a blessing. When GREY marries another GREY, the marriage is made in heaven.

BLUE: Lovers of blue are wonderful sex partners. They are sinners, affectionate and sensitive to their partner's need. They consider love making a fine art and their approach is elegant. Men who love blue are like concert pianists, delicately ravaging their partner like they would play a baby grand. Women in the blue category enjoy sex to the fullest. They are exciting partners but their passion may be compared to a tidal wave rather than fiery aggression. Both women and men enjoy foreplay and the aftermath of lovemaking, as much as the sex act itself. In marriage a blue person is a wonderful mate - never seeking outside interests.

WHITE: If a person is infatuated with white, sex often seems filthy. These people are puritanical in nature. French kissing is obscene and to make love in the daylight in unheard of. Women who love white will undress beneath the covers. Men will shower before and after the sex act. These people still use pet names for their genitals.

BTW my fave colour is Blue of course - Chelsea - Royal Blue! (side quiz - Can you spot just how accurate this quiz is!!!)

My favourite colour is Brown, but thats not what I had in mind:D

thehighwayman
03-12-08, 13:01
How about this......

http://scat-sex.org/potty-ban4.jpg