PDA

View Full Version : Bigger Paws and Hot Lizzy - Love don't live here any more!

Hot Lizzy
29-11-08, 15:40
Thought you should know that the forthcoming engagement of Bigger Paws to Hot Lizzy is officially off, sad but true - he no longer loves me.

If you want to know why here is the reason. He gets cross with me that i don't like it when he texts me at 8am in the morning. He wakes me up and i get grumpy and when i try to say that i am sorry that i was a grouch he doesn't want to know.

I want him to know that i still lust after him but if he cannot understand that i am not a morning person then i think it best for both parties that we have discovered this now and not at a later date. I am genuinely very sorry that he doesn't love me any more and i will miss his calls to me but they do say time is a healer.

I know there must be lots of you that are not morning people and its not a good reason to have split with him, well he has split with me but nevertheless just cos he wakes up and is horny in Ireland doesn't mean that my long distance love for him is not resiprocated - if he were by my side i would love to feel him up close and personal and growing harder and longer along my body but it isn't.

I hope that we can remain friends after some time has passed as i really did want to meet this man known to me on my mobile as Tom, Dick or Paddy - that was before i found out what his real name was...... Please don't be cruel to me my bigger one, i still have feelings for you.

Your ever loving friend and long distance lover........ was coming to Ireland on the 8th to see you, but its all gone as they say tits up, or pear shaped take your pick - very sad this has happened but really folks i have tried. Going to miss you terribly i hope that you feel the same way too.

Please don't turn your back on me......... xxx The hot one your Lizzy xxxlove1

clarence hilten
29-11-08, 16:16
Thought you should know that the forthcoming engagement of Bigger Paws to Hot Lizzy is officially off, sad but true - he no longer loves me.

If you want to know why here is the reason. He gets cross with me that i don't like it when he texts me at 8am in the morning. He wakes me up and i get grumpy and when i try to say that i am sorry that i was a grouch he doesn't want to know.

I want him to know that i still lust after him but if he cannot understand that i am not a morning person then i think it best for both parties that we have discovered this now and not at a later date. I am genuinely very sorry that he doesn't love me any more and i will miss his calls to me but they do say time is a healer.

I know there must be lots of you that are not morning people and its not a good reason to have split with him, well he has split with me but nevertheless just cos he wakes up and is horny in Ireland doesn't mean that my long distance love for him is not resiprocated - if he were by my side i would love to feel him up close and personal and growing harder and longer along my body but it isn't.

I hope that we can remain friends after some time has passed as i really did want to meet this man known to me on my mobile as Tom, Dick or Paddy - that was before i found out what his real name was...... Please don't be cruel to me my bigger one, i still have feelings for you.

Your ever loving friend and long distance lover........ was coming to Ireland on the 8th to see you, but its all gone as they say tits up, or pear shaped take your pick - very sad this has happened but really folks i have tried. Going to miss you terribly i hope that you feel the same way too.

dearest lizbet,

i,m just soooo glad youve brought this to the attention of your nearest and dearest AGONY AUNT. This is just soooo SAD it makes me want to weep........

(sob sob) Lizbet, be strong :) always remember the words of the greatest "ohhh youve been dumped song YouTube - I will survive - Gloria Gaynor (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv6lHwWwO3w)

bestest of hope in our tearful time together :)

clarence

Hot Lizzy
29-11-08, 16:37
dearest lizbet,

i,m just soooo glad youve brought this to the attention of your nearest and dearest AGONY AUNT. This is just soooo SAD it makes me want to weep........

(sob sob) Lizbet, be strong :) always remember the words of the greatest "ohhh youve been dumped song YouTube - I will survive - Gloria Gaynor (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv6lHwWwO3w)

bestest of hope in our tearful time together :)

clarence

You nasty piece of work........

Here i am pouring out my heart and you are making it a joke.........well i am for once deadly serious and sorry that i was such a grouch.

I know he doesn't have the time to play on here like you do you lazy old has been but i hope he reads this later or sooner cos i miss him ....... so why dont you go and check out what it looks like under a bus after it has run you over.

Trully cruel and you don't care......... no kisses for you - you old has been ........ :D

clarence hilten
29-11-08, 16:55
You nasty piece of work........

Here i am pouring out my heart and you are making it a joke.........well i am for once deadly serious and sorry that i was such a grouch.

I know he doesn't have the time to play on here like you do you lazy old has been but i hope he reads this later or sooner cos i miss him ....... so why dont you go and check out what it looks like under a bus after it has run you over.

Trully cruel and you don't care......... no kisses for you - you old has been ........ :D

but Lizbet, youve been through trial and heartbreak before.....

remember when you worked for cbs records and your very 1st pop romance with

MICK HUNKNAL from SIMPLY GINGER

OOOOHHHHH! you pair had such a big thing going :)

and then he started complaining about having to pay for Everything -dinner, flowers, parking fines, electric bill, your dark glasses etc:rolleyes:

and then one morning he rang at 8am cos he was having a cock a doodle doo moment. :D;)

you called him all the mamzers of the day :eek:

poor mick, he really tried .....

he walked right into your office at cbs, stuffed a whole packet of rolo into his mouth but gave you the last one....................... before being sick over your filofax.

well, you never seemed to like gingers much after that....

just so sad, he would have been a lovely son in law... :o

luvey ducks
CLARENCE

Hot Lizzy
29-11-08, 19:54
but Lizbet, youve been through trial and heartbreak before.....

remember when you worked for cbs records and your very 1st pop romance with

MICK HUNKNAL from SIMPLY GINGER

OOOOHHHHH! you pair had such a big thing going :)

and then he started complaining about having to pay for Everything -dinner, flowers, parking fines, electric bill, your dark glasses etc:rolleyes:

and then one morning he rang at 8am cos he was having a cock a doodle doo moment. :D;)

you called him all the mamzers of the day :eek:

poor mick, he really tried .....

he walked right into your office at cbs, stuffed a whole packet of rolo into his mouth but gave you the last one....................... before being sick over your filofax.

well, you never seemed to like gingers much after that....

just so sad, he would have been a lovely son in law... :o

luvey ducks
CLARENCE

If you like him so much why don't you ask him out.........mind pink and orange, again not a good match.........

Sod 'em all is all i can say - there is no other man for me other than that of thehighwayman he is the one that can plunder me any day of the week.........

He is the great cyber love of my life.........and i want him and i have to say what i want i always get don't I aunt.........you have got some chutzpah telling me he would of made good son in law material, you never even had a real boyfriend all of yours were made up in your head........you soppy old brass.......

Gemma please employ her for fucks sake she needs to get a job she has too much time on her hands or his hands.........she does have a wee dicky though......so there is your maid and security all in one hit.......who could want for more and she is a lady.......:D:D

Bigger Paws
01-12-08, 08:40

FFS....
Women are all mad..
No Lizzy i have not turned my back on you and am still talking to you, but not during daylight hours, as you have proved that you are most definatly not a morning person.
I got your texts today as my phone was off all weekend and i will respond to them later, when you have woken up and taken your anti-grumpy pills.
One thing you have to remember is, that just because i dont have my phone on, does not mean i am not talking to you or avoiding you. My personal phone id with me 24/7 but this phone lives in the car or in my desk and is only switched on when i have time.
Dont take every thing so personally.

clarence hilten
01-12-08, 11:28
FFS....
Women are all mad..
No Lizzy i have not turned my back on you and am still talking to you, but not during daylight hours, as you have proved that you are most definatly not a morning person.
I got your texts today as my phone was off all weekend and i will respond to them later, when you have woken up and taken your anti-grumpy pills.
One thing you have to remember is, that just because i dont have my phone on, does not mean i am not talking to you or avoiding you. My personal phone id with me 24/7 but this phone lives in the car or in my desk and is only switched on when i have time.

Oooooohhhhh!!! its ALL just sooooo ROMANTIC :)

i WONDER IS THERE GOING TO BE A BIG SPARKLY RING FOR XMAS DAY ?????????

Lizbet loves getting engagement rings for xmas bigger paws.:) she,s a big collection now and keeps them in a special glass cabinet she calls the SUCKER box :D with the very 1st one at the front which she got from Barry Manilow, would you believe. :eek: (TSK cbs records has a lot to answer for)

lotsa lovey ducks
Clarence

JOHNNEY ALLEN
01-12-08, 18:33
Elizebeth as i read this thread all i can think of is you deserve more than this bigger paws namely not been left in a droor for the weekend but being on ones arm for the weekend.. My dear u are like me used to the finer things in life & i only settle for the best & you shouldnt either.....

Hot Lizzy
01-12-08, 19:51
FFS....
Women are all mad..

Ohhhhhhhhhhh so the engagement is back on..............i dont think so............ i don't do mornings........... how many times did i have to tell you that.........constant ruddy txts at 8 in the morning, sorry thats not for me.......

I am not one of the 7 dwarfs ergo i am not Grumpy and you are the git cos you should be nicer to a lady than the way you were to me..........As it says in my signature - I used to be Snow White but i drifted.........away from you now i have another beau - highwayman Hilton..........and several others...........

I don't take anything personal from you with the greatest respect Mr. Tom, Dick or Paddy i dont even know you - I mean do i.......you can't have feeling for someone that you have never met............ALL I WANTED WAS TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU IN YOUR BAR RESTAURANT ON THE BAR........AND ON THE TABLES WITH CHAMPERS ETC., NOT MUCH TO ASK IS IT? You were up for it at the time i seem to remember.......still we women are all barkers aren't we ladies......... no we arent............

Men - can't live with them, can't live without them - Yep we can live without you....if i so wanted i could go to the dark side.........sorry to those that are batting for the other team i don't think i am going that way but i could should i so wish.......

Thanks for texting me today..........NEVER KNOWN A BUSINESSMAN NOT TO HAVE HIS PHONE ON..........VERY STRANGE!

Kiss, Kiss.............THE GRUMPY BUT OH SO HOT ONE............

roryman
01-12-08, 20:09
Ohhhhhhhhhhh so the engagement is back on..............i dont think so............ i don't do mornings........... how many times did i have to tell you that.........constant ruddy txts at 8 in the morning, sorry thats not for me.......

I am not one of the 7 dwarfs ergo i am not Grumpy and you are the git cos you should be nicer to a lady than the way you were to me..........As it says in my signature - I used to be Snow White but i drifted.........away from you now i have another beau - highwayman Hilton..........and several others...........

I don't take anything personal from you with the greatest respect Mr. Tom, Dick or Paddy i dont even know you - I mean do i.......you can't have feeling for someone that you have never met............ALL I WANTED WAS TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU IN YOUR BAR RESTAURANT ON THE BAR........AND ON THE TABLES WITH CHAMPERS ETC., NOT MUCH TO ASK IS IT? You were up for it at the time i seem to remember.......still we women are all barkers aren't we ladies......... no we arent............

Men - can't live with them, can't live without them - Yep we can live without you....if i so wanted i could go to the dark side.........sorry to those that are batting for the other team i don't think i am going that way but i could should i so wish.......

Thanks for texting me today..........NEVER KNOWN A BUSINESSMAN NOT TO HAVE HIS PHONE ON..........VERY STRANGE!

Kiss, Kiss.............THE GRUMPY BUT OH SO HOT ONE............

Who is Bigger paws anyway? I forget now. There were so many paws'es at one stage
And what has happened to the original BigPaws?
Is QPH bigger paws or is he clarence hilton?
I just dont know!

Hot Lizzy
01-12-08, 20:23
Elizebeth as i read this thread all i can think of is you deserve more than this bigger paws namely not been left in a droor for the weekend but being on ones arm for the weekend.. My dear u are like me used to the finer things in life & i only settle for the best & you shouldnt either.....

Second best is something that isn't a great thing to be but its cool i can live with being second best in all but sport.........not a person that likes losing but that's something that was drummed into me.

I have no idea who you are but i say Vote for Clarence to be the moderator of this site then we can get rid of some of the riff raff.........

I don't know who you are but i hope you aren't pigpaws, this one isn't hes an ok guy but txting someone at 8 in the morning to me is just not acceptable........i don't like being woken up early for no good reason.

Kiss, Kiss.......... Lizzy xxx

JOHNNEY ALLEN
01-12-08, 20:54
Second best is something that isn't a great thing to be but its cool i can live with being second best in all but sport.........not a person that likes losing but that's something that was drummed into me.

I have no idea who you are but i say Vote for Clarence to be the moderator of this site then we can get rid of some of the riff raff.........

I don't know who you are but i hope you aren't pigpaws, this one isn't hes an ok guy but txting someone at 8 in the morning to me is just not acceptable........i don't like being woken up early for no good reason.

Kiss, Kiss.......... Lizzy xxx

I agree elizebeth nobody remembers who comes second & you my dear are better than that.. I am not pigpaws as far as i'm aware you gave him his marching orders:p
As for the morning thing i am a creature of the night so perhaps i should buy you dinner during your stay here??

Hot Lizzy
01-12-08, 21:16
I agree elizebeth nobody remembers who comes second & you my dear are better than that.. I am not pigpaws as far as i'm aware you gave him his marching orders:p
As for the morning thing i am a creature of the night so perhaps i should buy you dinner during your stay here??

That would be lovely, maybe we should go to Tom, Dick or Paddies bar restaurant - by all accounts it supposed to be very nice........or one of my favourite places is Roly's - its your evening and i am sure you would know somewhere nice .........

Take care........ Elizabeth..........

JOHNNEY ALLEN
01-12-08, 21:21
That would be lovely, maybe we should go to Tom, Dick or Paddies bar restaurant - by all accounts it supposed to be very nice........or one of my favourite places is Roly's - its your evening and i am sure you would know somewhere nice .........

Take care........ Elizabeth..........

My dear my restaurant would far surpass dicks & afterwards i would show you my penthouse apartment i also own a nightclub if you felt like a night cap?

thehighwayman
01-12-08, 21:26
Which niteclub is that Scarlett:D

JOHNNEY ALLEN
01-12-08, 21:29
Which niteclub is that Scarlett:D

No sold that ther some time ago i take it highwayman is an avid fan:D

thehighwayman
01-12-08, 21:36
I have it on in the background Johnny when I'm on E-I. You look very like Don Beech that was on The Bill. You seem to like your soaps, is that why you ended up here:D

Hot Lizzy
01-12-08, 22:19
I have it on in the background Johnny when I'm on E-I. You look very like Don Beech that was on The Bill. You seem to like your soaps, is that why you ended up here:D

I thought he was doing time......... and scarlette is now in the Bill......

Now thats a real soap if ever went onto this board but you all seem terrified of the Police out in Ireland.......Its a good job look what age you can retire at and the lovely pension.

Damn should of thought about that when i left school.........too late now..........

Pops i would never try to arrest you though......... xxx Lizzy ;););)

JOHNNEY ALLEN
02-12-08, 17:11
My dear if you care to join me thursday night all shall be explained;)

Hot Lizzy
02-12-08, 18:29
Who is Bigger paws anyway? I forget now. There were so many paws'es at one stage
And what has happened to the original BigPaws?
Is QPH bigger paws or is he clarence hilton?
I just dont know!

Rory i dont know either......but i say Clarence for president of Ireland.........please..........

Pigpaws is just pigpaws and Piggier Paws is someone else entirely.......that i do know for a fact.

QPH is flipping burgers at McDonalds i have seen him there, i knew it was him cos he went on and on and on and on about how the Big McMeal would be better than The Quarter Pounder with Cheese.........

Lizzy......... xx;);) Seasons Greetings...........

Hot Lizzy
02-12-08, 19:40
My dear if you care to join me thursday night all shall be explained;)

Johnney,

Not coming to Ireland after i had someone tell me that if i came it would be my funeral.

I also have a party in London on Thursday.........sorry. This site is not a very friendly one as you will soon find out - Paws hates everyone and is a true disgrace to man kind - miss of the work kind as he isn't.

Sorry would loved to have met you - also i am now getting txts from the stupid Bigger Paws telling me that its not funny calling him Piggier Paws......i don't understand when i have been to Ireland all the Irish guys there and here have a great sense of humour - on this site you make a joke and it makes you a racist.........well then so be it.

I have now asked him to remove my no from his phone as i don't and i mean this don't want to hear from him again. I also told him not to end up a sad and sorry person and find someone nice in his life and not end up like the others. You on the other hand have some class and style - a first on this site and im glad that you got in touch - feel free to call me any time you like - I know your real name so i will know when its you that calls.

Warmest regards and seasons greetings to you and yours.......... Elizabeth xxx

JOHNNEY ALLEN
02-12-08, 20:12
Johnney,

Not coming to Ireland after i had someone tell me that if i came it would be my funeral.

I also have a party in London on Thursday.........sorry. This site is not a very friendly one as you will soon find out - Paws hates everyone and is a true disgrace to man kind - miss of the work kind as he isn't.

Sorry would loved to have met you - also i am now getting txts from the stupid Bigger Paws telling me that its not funny calling him Piggier Paws......i don't understand when i have been to Ireland all the Irish guys there and here have a great sense of humour - on this site you make a joke and it makes you a racist.........well then so be it.

I have now asked him to remove my no from his phone as i don't and i mean this don't want to hear from him again. I also told him not to end up a sad and sorry person and find someone nice in his life and not end up like the others. You on the other hand have some class and style - a first on this site and im glad that you got in touch - feel free to call me any time you like - I know your real name so i will know when its you that calls.

Warmest regards and seasons greetings to you and yours.......... Elizabeth xxx

Really sorry to hear that elizebeth but i know you are stronger than that to let someone threaten you. I have yet to meet this paws but i'm well capeable of looking after myself & doubt anyone here wil have a problem with me for no reason..

If safety is your main concern i can assure you that you will be perfectly safe here & will even have my driver meet you at the airport to ease your mind. As i have said you my dear deserve alot better than this bigger paws character as he has neither the class nor the sophistication to deal with a lady of your stature..

Either way elizebeth my dear you shall be hearing from me soon. Reconsider coming for thursday even as i have exquisite plans for the evening & require a higher class of lady to accompany me....

Hot Lizzy
02-12-08, 22:48
Oooooohhhhh!!! its ALL just sooooo ROMANTIC :)

i WONDER IS THERE GOING TO BE A BIG SPARKLY RING FOR XMAS DAY ?????????

Lizbet loves getting engagement rings for xmas bigger paws.:) she,s a big collection now and keeps them in a special glass cabinet she calls the SUCKER box :D with the very 1st one at the front which she got from Barry Manilow, would you believe. :eek: (TSK cbs records has a lot to answer for)

lotsa lovey ducks
Clarence

Well i am just like zaza Gabore she always kept the rings and the houses........

I already have one just could do with the other - a spare house for you to go and live with some of your kooky friends like quinten Crisp and the others that you so adore - you are without a doubt a gay icon Aunt - but totally bonkers -...........

Love you as always my darling......... xxx

Hot Lizzy
02-12-08, 22:56
Really sorry to hear that elizebeth but i know you are stronger than that to let someone threaten you. I have yet to meet this paws but i'm well capeable of looking after myself & doubt anyone here wil have a problem with me for no reason..

If safety is your main concern i can assure you that you will be perfectly safe here & will even have my driver meet you at the airport to ease your mind. As i have said you my dear deserve alot better than this bigger paws character as he has neither the class nor the sophistication to deal with a lady of your stature..

Either way elizebeth my dear you shall be hearing from me soon. Reconsider coming for thursday even as i have exquisite plans for the evening & require a higher class of lady to accompany me....

I was never coming this week as i have Clients to accompany tomorrow and Thursday for Christmas parties and then next week i am supposed to be going to a lunch with Cherrygirls for their Christmas do.........guess i could miss that - know most of the girls on there anyway.......would of been fun to meet those that i don't know.

You need to call me or p.m me on here or use my personal mail.........from my website.

xxx Liz H:):):)

clarence hilten
02-12-08, 23:20
you are without a doubt a gay icon Aunt - but totally bonkers -...........Love you as always my darling......... xxx

oh neicey poos lizbet ducky, thats just sooooo sweet of you. xxx i,d just so love to live with my darling PINKY crew :) but please dont let that barry manilow move back into the house, you remember the trouble you had trying to kiss with him :o

IT WAS LIKE TWO TOUCANS TRYING AN ESKIMO KISS. ;)

lotsa luv ducky xxx
CLARENCE

Hot Lizzy
03-12-08, 00:03
oh neicey poos lizbet ducky, thats just sooooo sweet of you. xxx i,d just so love to live with my darling PINKY crew :) but please dont let that barry manilow move back into the house, you remember the trouble you had trying to kiss with him :o IT WAS LIKE TWO TOUCONS TRYING AN ESKIMO KISS. ;) lotsa luv ducky xxx CLARENCE

How very dare you.........the surgeon wouldnt do your nose job as he said only pinoccio had a nose as big as yours and he didnt think he would want the challenge

Night ducks...........Barry sends his love and he said he has written a song for you if you can but just change your name to Mandy.........

Says it could be a real Christmas no 1...........

Nighty Night Clarence.........xxx

clarence hilten
03-12-08, 13:31
How very dare you.........the surgeon wouldnt do your nose job as he said only pinoccio had a nose as big as yours and he didnt think he would want the challenge

Night ducks...........Barry sends his love and he said he has written a song for you if you can but just change your name to Mandy.........

Says it could be a real Christmas no 1...........

Nighty Night Clarence.........xxx

OOOoooohhhhHHHHH thats right Pinocchio :eek: poor boy :o

our Lizbet caught pinocchio one day :rolleyes: she sat on his face and made him tell LIES;):D :D:p

one time our Lizbet got her nose pierced and when they put the nosestud in it looked just so like a ANOTHER BLACKHEAD :eek: Lizbet couldnt squeeze the blackheads on the end of her nose cos her arms weren,t long enough :p

UP DUCKY
CLARENCE