PDA

View Full Version : Damn it's quiet in here tonight?

Patricia
22-11-08, 22:30
Am I the only one who wasn't invited to the party?

Patricia
22-11-08, 22:59
I guess so...

Ah well, tub of Hagen Daas here I come...

rover
22-11-08, 23:11

That's what you get when you get rid of all the shit stirrers:D

Patricia
22-11-08, 23:14
That's what you get when you get rid of all the shit stirrers:D

Please :eek: Don't be talking about shit when I'm eating chocolate ice cream ;)

clarence hilten
22-11-08, 23:21

Everyones away to galway for the biggest BITCH FIGHT in ireland since dana and mary mac. xxx clarence

rover
22-11-08, 23:22
Please :eek: Don't be talking about shit when I'm eating chocolate ice cream ;)

I see what you mean, sorry pet, you enjoy your chocolate ice cream, give a little bit to Dickhead, he seems to like it. :D

Patricia
22-11-08, 23:24
I've got the Sunday papers to look forward too at least...

I wonder if I'm in them this week? ;)

DollyDarling
23-11-08, 00:16
Saw today the "Chinatown Ice Cream Shop" has flavors like Red Bean, Green Tea, Yarrow, Mango, Lychee.

Anyway, popped in to say "hello" so you dont feel lonely. Now Im off to the gym. And that is how Dolly likes spending her saturday nights. Dolly's gym has mood lighting and techno music, and I love to do weight lifting, with the likes of Woody Harrelson, Liza Minnelli, and Joan Rivers... No, Im not going out drinking and partying like the rest of the world on a saturday night, I'm lifting weights under LED lights, and I'm having a delicious drink right now, and that is honeydew juice! I got that in Chinatown too. It delicious and healthy.

maturesasha
23-11-08, 07:11
you're so nice - how boring

sexy naomi
23-11-08, 07:31

Are you bisexual??? Iam bisexual. So if you wish I can invite you to a VIP private party with me and a large tub of chocolate Hagen Das..............in your quite days babe.........;)