PDA

View Full Version : Come on Munster

poppy
18-11-08, 21:36
I am a huge Munster fan and that was the most unbelievable of performances.I was shaking for the whole match and I have never sweated so much.Heartbreaking finish.Ref was a wanker but I am so proud.......:):):)

carlos marvado
18-11-08, 22:08
History very nearly repeated itself today. An amazing performance!

kieree
18-11-08, 22:11
Pride has been restored to Limerick great show they are all heroes

Alec Horan
18-11-08, 22:13
That was something else - Rugby and Sport as it should be. Lets get the AB's back in Limerick as soon as we can.

kieree
18-11-08, 22:25
That was something else - Rugby and Sport as it should be. Lets get the AB's back in Limerick as soon as we can.

I would love to see Munster giving England a good slapping there:D

ninebythree
18-11-08, 23:00
I would love to see Munster giving England a good slapping there:D

ffs keir, that would be like taking candy from a baby. give us a challenge ,bring on rest of world side.

nbt

kieree
18-11-08, 23:25
ffs keir, that would be like taking candy from a baby. give us a challenge ,bring on rest of world side.

nbt

NBT you are quite correct even the ladyboys of Leinster would beat those clowns:D

Martain Johnson Mister England for the last 10 years:D:D:D

Mousey
19-11-08, 01:14
Such a shame that our generally best players are with the national squad, although didn't the fielded team do well. Something just happens to Munster players when they pull on that red jersey. The cynics might grumble that the game only happened because Adidas sponsor both teams, but who cares - brave, unbowed, glorious... the best team in Ireland, bar NONE!

poppy
19-11-08, 22:56
I had to post here I am getting awful abuse on PR..it is 1-1 in my book hope they can make it 2-1

rimmerguy
19-11-08, 23:58
Not sure what all the fuss is about , i'm not a rugby fan myself now . But didn't the all blacks play only 1 player from saturdays victory over Ireland . So Munster NEARLY beat the all blacks reserve team and not their main team ?

kieree
20-11-08, 00:13
munster had their reserve team out too

Mousey
20-11-08, 00:27
Not sure what all the fuss is about , i'm not a rugby fan myself now . But didn't the all blacks play only 1 player from saturdays victory over Ireland . So Munster NEARLY beat the all blacks reserve team and not their main team ?

A second-string Munster side nearly beat a second-string All Blacks side. That same All Blacks side crushed Scotland's full strength team recently like a weedy patch of manky thistles. In a couple of years, most of those NZ players will be fully fledged All Blacks and bottling it at World Cup semis with the best of them :D

carlos marvado
20-11-08, 09:35
Yeh mouse, and a few years after that, the best of them will be resurrecting their careers by playing for Munster. We already have Pope and Howlett and give us another ten years and the Munster team will be better at the Haka than the Maoris themselves. Just keep exercising your tongue and forearms bud, I think it's all to do with the wrist action. :D:D:D

poppy
20-11-08, 11:58

A contrys 2nd XV against a clubs 2nd XV..Munster were supposed to get hockied:p:p:p some of the players were only good AIL standard

Mousey
20-11-08, 17:08
Yeh mouse, and a few years after that, the best of them will be resurrecting their careers by playing for Munster. We already have Pope and Howlett and give us another ten years and the Munster team will be better at the Haka than the Maoris themselves. Just keep exercising your tongue and forearms bud, I think it's all to do with the wrist action. :D:D:D

My face is already ugly enough, believe me. In the meantime, let's watch these hakas:

YouTube - gingerbread haka (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oulQwIP9VQQ)
YouTube - Le Haka des Lapins Crétins (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuPibVi-noQ&feature=related)