PDA

View Full Version : Where are you going on holidays this year??

poppy
13-11-08, 23:24
I am off to Istanbul and Zachynthos...I might be going to Chicago...

thehighwayman
14-11-08, 01:20
It's a bit early to be thinking of holidays yet:D Maybe Barbados

thehighwayman
14-11-08, 01:21
It's a bit early to be thinking of holidays yet:D Maybe Barbados:cool:

sexy naomi
14-11-08, 01:51
I am not sure yet.
Lanzarote & Tenerife
Cuba or Mexico
Punta del Este Uruguay
Miami
Egipt or Dubai

thehighwayman
14-11-08, 01:57
I would choose the lot if I were you Naomi:D

DollyDarling
14-11-08, 05:53
For a Fucking holiday!
adult-69adult-analadult-cunnilingusadult-doggy-styleadult-fellateadult-golden-showersadult-kiss-assadult-ride-itadult-missionaryadult-in-placeadult-titty-fuckadult-tea-bagadult-whack-it
angels24 angels21

roryman
14-11-08, 07:15
For a Fucking holiday!
adult-69adult-analadult-cunnilingusadult-doggy-styleadult-fellateadult-golden-showersadult-kiss-assadult-ride-itadult-missionaryadult-in-placeadult-titty-fuckadult-tea-bagadult-whack-it
angels24 angels21

LOL!!!!Dolly - I love you!

poppy
14-11-08, 16:44
Spelling like a true blonde Naomi...I believe :pEgipt:p is spelled Egypt.....

Oven Ready Eddie
14-11-08, 19:07
Spelling like a true blonde Naomi...I believe :pEgipt:p is spelled Egypt.....

Grammar like a true paddy poppy, it should be 'spelt' like a true blonde.

I’ve headed south for the winter, just posted this from a net café on the Falklands, weather lovely, wish you were to blah blah blah :)

Don’t choke the Chicken Poppy I’m only joking, remember you are named after the symbol of Armistice day. :D

angels24angels24angels24

sandie caine
14-11-08, 19:32
ive just booked a dream holiday to aruba but if my dublin tour flops it will be exchanged for a weekend at butlins in skeggy :(

i am however coming to cork for a golfing break in the spring. i want to spend a night at the dogs too. maybe some of my own will be running - doubt it but one just missed out on the finals of the irish grand national.

anon361
14-11-08, 19:47
Holiday is a state of mind, for me going a few miles down the road and getting away from the routine of daily life is a holiday, you can go half way around the world and still not have a holiday if you do not leave your daily life behind, I say this because altough I have been half way around the world and away multiple times this year the only holiday i've had was going 30miles down the road from where I live :)

Now my new years resolution is to change that and I will go away abroad on holidays next year and leave my working brain behind in a jar on the shelf!!
Don't care where, for me where doesn't matter it's the who you are with and the people you meet is what makes a good holiday!!

Alec Horan
14-11-08, 19:47
galapagos islands