PDA

View Full Version : NEW PHOTOS Filming & Photo Shoots Interested In Taking Part???

Ladyvonteese
13-05-14, 20:51
Hi guys
I'm looking for both female and males sub's and slaves who are interested in taking being used for photo shoots and movie clips, if so and you meet the My request below then you may contact Me via my lady Von Teese email address. Do not send Me long message's telling Me about what you want as its about what I the Mistress wants, not the submissive! I don't wish to hear all your stories about what other Mistress did to you in the past either. All I needs to know is:
Have we met before as my sub's/slaves who have had appointments with me will be given special privliges? If so which city/town and name the place where we met so I know your not a idiot trying to fool Me?
Make a list of your experience of what you have tried in the past?
A list of what you haven't tried, but would like to try?
Lists, your night, weight, size, give yourself ? Out of 10 for your looks as you see yourself. Then do the same as who others passive you too?
If you are willing to show your face or use a mask?
Are you clean shaven, bearded etc?
Do you have good hygiene, including dental.
Docyou have any health issues which may effect you being used for any fetish play, photography or filming?
Would you feel comfortable having other slaves/sub's around while being used for such puposes as I see fit at the time?
Are you into pain free fetish or pain, and if pain let Me know ? Out of 10 level of pain threshold?
Add any links if you have been seen worthy to be used for films or photo shots by other Mistress in the past?
If you are looking to be owed by a Mistress such as myself, what do you have to offer (other than fetish) Me to make My life easier such as computer knowledge, shopping trips, writing, etc.
Which part of the country you live in , km you are willing to travel for your Mistress?
If you are single or in a relationship?
A rough idea of what job you do?
What times and dates you would be able to make yourself avalible and if it would be a one off adventure or if you are looking for something more regular?
If you are willing to be used by my clients in appointments and you limets?
And if you have any experience in using a camera and if so what camera and experience?
What is your understanding about fetish manner and edicat?
Have you ever switched or Domed a person before and write 5 sentence's about your experience?
If you are into public humiliation?
What age was the fist time you found out you had a fetish, what fetish was it, what happened ? ( only 8 sentaces). As I have no intention of reading many emails that are long winded and go on for ever!

For those willing to attach a photo, it will not be used for the internet unless I'm given written consent first as I do respect we all have another life outside the fetish scene so will keep things discreet for all parties concerned. And require the same respect!

Make sure you put the question and answers in bullet points when sending Me a email and put the email heading as "slave photo/filming".

As you know I also work as a Pro-Dom so none paying slave will of course be left waiting for Me to get back to them. Also be aware, I never ever allow Doming from below and you will be working hard to entertain this particular Mistress if I chose you!!

Now get to work on the Email to Me but be sure you go over it several times before sending it so you know it has been correctly answed and you are addressing Me in the appropriate manner!
Lady Von Teese

Just a few photos from only a few of the photos from my new movies and what I not only get up to in my sessions. Double click the photo to enlarged. Enjoy and for those who don't know. You should never ever keep your Mistress waiting, so get to work. Loll

Ladyvonteese
20-05-14, 19:25
Hi guys and girls just to let you know filming and photo shoot are starting in Galway from 8pm to 10pm this Friday. Make sure you have made contact with Me via email and then call Me on Thursday at 10.30pm Please note with held telephone numbers will not be answered.

Only subs and slave who have email Me first will be able to take part as a sub or slave no Dom's allow as I am the only Dom in charge!

Here is the photo of one of My slave who is willing to be used through out Fridays meeting