PDA

View Full Version : liz animal lover??

big daddy 69
11-11-08, 00:39
This pic i think shows liz aparantly trying 2 use a cats tail as a dildo

As u can see the cat is goin at it bareback:eek: Experts reckon by the morn his tale wil b like a bit of corn on the cob & like her sons penis may hav 2 b removed:eek: POOR CAT but thats her best punter she may hav 2 visit the paddies after all:D

big daddy 69
11-11-08, 01:50
AH & here we hav the distant stare perhaps shes wondering how many cocks it will take 2 buy mommy a new ticker????????

snot lizzy
11-11-08, 10:32
AH & here we hav the distant stare perhaps shes wondering how many cocks it will take 2 buy mommy a new ticker????????

what has more shape

hot lizzys legs

or an upside down vinegar bottle??? :D

snot lizzy

snot lizzy
11-11-08, 11:31
I love all animals.. i've had horses, dogs, and even got a go on a Bull once..that hurt a bit.. but he in no problem now..

THAT MAKES YOU A REAL COW :D

ANYHOW, MY BUM IS BETTER THAN YOURS

OH YES

I EVEN GIVE ELEPHANTS THE HORN :p

CHOW DARLING
SNOTTY LIZZY

snot lizzy
11-11-08, 11:46
No its not..because i won miss best bum in the world 10 years in a row... and Elton John told me it was the best and he would know all about bums..
Slam dunk you looser..

RIGHT I,M GOING TO PHONE THE POLICE ABOUT YOU :mad:

(hello, hello is dickson of dock green there, z cars then, any of the bill about, look forget about starsky and hutchy they always refuse to pay, ok then frank cannon will do...sigh)

there a thousand billion to me, nil to you.

I REALLY AM SOOOOOO SMART

LA LA LA LA LA AL ALA L AL ..........

CHOY
SNOTTY LIZ-ZARD

big daddy 69
11-11-08, 12:01
no i win...cause i rang jame bond 007... And he said i was the best ride he ever had and he said he was going to come over to paddiesville and shoot you all cause he has a licence to kill...
I win.. Im the best..... Your just all bullies.........im acjew and you all hate me.. Cause you are racist

lmao!!!:d:d

big daddy 69
11-11-08, 12:05
This pic shows Liz not only acts like an animal but also eats like 1, wat happened 2 the lobster steaks & all that good shit???? Wild berries r wat the elite r munching on these days:D

snot lizzy
11-11-08, 12:08
No i win...cause i rang Jame Bond 007... and he said i was the best ride he ever had and he said he was going to come over to paddiesville and shoot you all cause he has a licence to kill...
I win.. im the best..... your just all bullies.........Im acjew and you all hate me.. cause you are racist

LIAR

EVERYBODY KNOWS JAMES BOND IS IN IRAQ KILLING OSMABO BIN LADDER- HES IRISH TOO, OBVIOUSLY

CHOWE
SNOT LIZZY

BACK IN 5 MINS, A PUNTER HAS JUST STUCK HIS DICK THROUGH THE LETTERBOX FOR ME TO SUCK FOR £5 MILLION MONOPLY POUNDS.
(thats right, more money than would feed a nation with potatos)

("HOW COME THE POST LETTERS ALWAYS APPEAR BEFORE THIS CLIENT" :confused:)

snot lizzy
11-11-08, 12:20
So thick... stupid paddy or mick... he has a time machine and he is going to kill you yesterday, but he cant do it till tomorrow.. so then you will be sorry..or you already are..
Winner.. slam dunk.... premiership... your only schoolboy league...im a model and im gorgeous...off to my Barbados mansion.. for the afternoon.. but have to meet Sarkozy for tea.. he my best customer... he tells me that all the time...

HA HA....HA HA HA

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT THE TIME MACHINE WAS DESTROYED AT THE END OF THE FILM SO HOW CAN JAMES BOND FLY LIKE THAT. YOU ARE SOOOOO PALESTINIAN

YOU DIRT BIRD. i win more than you cos i can count to 7 :p thats 7 million to me and only half of 2 for you.

I drive a f1 car too, oh yah, beat ol hamilton in a race there. so i,m the bester than most