PDA

View Full Version : Your Top 5 Favourite Actors

poppy
08-11-08, 21:38
.5.Denzel Washington .4.Ryan Phillipe .3.Leonardo Di Caprio .2.Russell Crowe .1.Edward Norton (Christopher Walken Jon Voight Al Pacino Robert Di Nero would be up there as well)

roryman
08-11-08, 22:07
I love you Poppy, you are the "Smash Hits" of E-I

You said actors (not actresses) and your choices are pretty recent - guess you are a pretty young thing!

Gerard Depardieu, Cary Grant, Boris Karloff, William Holden, Bogart

plus the usual suspects - Brando, de Niro, Pacino, day lewis, robin williams

whats next - favourite songs? hobbies? fruit?

poppy
08-11-08, 22:42
Ah I am only a child really but I know my films and actors and they just happen to be the actors from my favourite movies.Others Tom Hanks Martin Sheen George Clooney Gary Sinise Marlon Brando Sean Beam Ewen Mc Gregor Morgan Freeman Tim Robbins John Travolta etc

thehighwayman
10-11-08, 14:19
Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, Clint Eastwood, John Travolta, Morgan Freeman

carlos marvado
10-11-08, 14:38
Richard Burton, Richard Harris, Oliver Reid, Errol Flynn and Rex Harrison. Now those f***ers knew how to act and drink......................................at the same time. :D:D:D

dom
10-11-08, 15:29
1. Bobby de Nero
2. Jack Nicholson
3. Chrsitopher Walken
4. Denzel Washington
5. Gene Hackman

dom

Alec Horan
10-11-08, 19:48
Bertie Ahern
CJ Haughey
Gerard Depardieu
Jurgen Klinsmann
Rock Hudson :eek:

kieree
10-11-08, 22:05
Peter North
Diesel
Tommy Gunn
Mark Davis
Rocco

Mousey
11-11-08, 00:07
Daniel Day Lewis.

'Nuff said.

kieree
11-11-08, 00:19
Class actor btw does his Irish hating character from gangs of New York remind you of anyone???

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c116/vansgurrl/butcher.jpg

poppy
11-11-08, 23:41
I watched the departed last night great movie. Alec Baldwin Martin Sheen Mark Wahlberg Matt Damon Leonardo Di Capri Jack Nicholson etc what a cast

rimmerguy
11-11-08, 23:50
The most over-rated film in history , watched it twice a few weeks ago . Had to watch it twice because so many people had told me its a must see film , great director great cast but a not so great story i'm afraid . Scarface is another one of those films that every supposedly loves , and has a lot of iconic presence about it and is marketed globally thru t- shirts , picture frames etc . It has its good parts but is no more than a 7/10 for me

Oven Ready Eddie
12-11-08, 12:23
Gregory "Peck”

Russell "Crow”

Ethan "Hawke”

“Robin” Williams

but my fav has to be,

The late,

The great,

The only,

http://images.art.com/images/-/Looney-Tunes---Tweety-Pie--C11754815.jpeg

:D

poppy
12-11-08, 14:11
I didnt like Scarface either but the Departed is brilliant.Everyone recognizes it as a masterclass.The ending is unbelievable as well but everyone has their own opinions

sandie caine
12-11-08, 18:16
anthony hopkins
nicolas cage
morgan freeman
marky mark wahlberg
oliver reed

i cant tell leonardo and matt damon apart!!! was completely confussed in that film they did togther.

westside
12-11-08, 19:37
DeNiro,Hopkins,Guinness,Kinsley and Connery.

Also Errol Flynn, James Garner, Day Lewis and Pacino.

Sincerely,
Westside