PDA

View Full Version : Why not owo?

bjf42
04-04-14, 15:42
When i vsit a gg, I can always lick her pussy, so why won't ts girls let me lick & suck their cocks without a condom & vice versa? For me, whether paid for or not, sex is mainly a tactile experience with penetration a (hopefully mutually) satisfactory end that is only as enjoyable as the foreplay.

ALEXIA LAURENT
04-04-14, 16:08
When i vsit a gg, I can always lick her pussy, so why won't ts girls let me lick & suck their cocks without a condom & vice versa? For me, whether paid for or not, sex is mainly a tactile experience with penetration a (hopefully mutually) satisfactory end that is only as enjoyable as the foreplay.
U can come to suck my without NEXT 14 of April in Dublin and u will get same and even more ;*
when u don't get owo is because something with hygiene is wrong love, the best solution is always ask by phone what exactly u expect
Xoxoxo

bjf42
04-04-14, 16:53
Thanks for your reply. I would never dream of meeting a girl w/o showering or bathing 1st. Anything else would be an insult to her and shame on me.

Dylanfunguy
05-04-14, 13:30
I'm considering seeing a TS or a TV soon. Is owo both ways not common or do only a small number of these beautiful ladies do it?

Drico900
05-04-14, 14:39
Been with 4 different ts girls and I have always sucked their cocks without condom but they never do owo on me. Why would a ts not let you suck her with condom on??

ALEXIA LAURENT
05-04-14, 15:04
Been with 4 different ts girls and I have always sucked their cocks without condom but they never do owo on me. Why would a ts not let you suck her with condom on??

Mmmm use to be both ways... Maybe u get some picky ones hehehe