PDA

View Full Version : I'll tell you what i want what i really, really want

Hot Lizzy
04-11-08, 19:09
THERE'S ONLY TWO MEN ON HERE THAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW SOME THINGS ABOUT AND I WONDERED.......... IS THERE A MAN OR MORE LIKELY A WOMAN THAT CAN TELL ME ABOUT ALEC HORAN AND THEHIGHWAYMAN.........

WHAT I REALLY REALLY WANT IS TO KNOW WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE COS I FANCY ALEC HORAN JUST FROM HIS MAIL TO ME AND THEHIGHWAYMAN........HE HAS A LITTLE OF THE SOMETHING OF THE NIGHT ABOUT HIM.

I ALSO REALLY, REALLY WANT TO THANK THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN SO NICE TO ME AND THOSE WOULD BE ALL THE BOYS AND LETS FACE IT WE ALL CAN SEE WHO YOU ARE AND THEN THOSE WOMEN TO THAT WROTE TO ME........ I WOULD THANK PATTY TO BUT - SARCASM IS THE LOWEST FORM OF WIT AND IM JUST NOT THAT WAY INCLINED.

SO LADIES, WHAT ARE THEY LIKE........IF YOU DONT WANT TO SAY ON HERE YOU CAN P.M. ME..............

NEW PICS ON MY SITE SOON GUYS - BUT THEN MY ALEC HAS ALREADY SEEN - xoxox;)

THE HOT ONE............. XXX TOURING IN A TOWN NEAR YOU SOON - OR NOT!!

big daddy 69
05-11-08, 12:37
there's only two men on here that i would like to know some things about and i wondered.......... Is there a man or more likely a woman that can tell me about alec horan and thehighwayman.........

What i really really want is to know what they look like cos i fancy alec horan just from his mail to me and thehighwayman........he has a little of the something of the night about him.

I also really, really want to thank those that have been so nice to me and those would be all the boys and lets face it we all can see who you are and then those women to that wrote to me........ I would thank patty to but - sarcasm is the lowest form of wit and im just not that way inclined.

So ladies, what are they like........if you dont want to say on here you can p.m. Me..............

New pics on my site soon guys - but then my alec has already seen - xoxox;)

the hot one............. Xxx touring in a town near you soon - or not!!

lizzy dearest big daddy is shocked not 2 b included here but u can thank me later;) i hav sumting of the afternoon about me:d and heres a big of what tour up against if u take the big daddy challenge:d:d:d

Hot Lizzy
05-11-08, 13:46
lizzy dearest big daddy is shocked not 2 b included here but u can thank me later;) i hav sumting of the afternoon about me:d and heres a big of what tour up against if u take the big daddy challenge:d:d:d

POPS, VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU THAT YOU WROTE SUCH HORRIBLE STUFF ABOUT ME - WHY DID YOU DO THAT - ITS NOT FUNNY TO WRITE THAT STUFF EVEN IF YOU THOUGHT IT A JOKE.......... PEOPLE ON HERE DONT HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOUR BUT A SENSE OF VENOM, VILE, VIPEROUS TONGUES..... I FIND THAT MOST DISTURBING THAT PEOPLE TALK THE WAY THEY DO........DONT YOU ITS NOT NORMAL OR IS IT -

IF YOU THINK IT ALRIGHT TO WRITE SUCH STUFF THEN YOU ARE IN WITH STRANGE BED FELLOWS AND I THOUGHT MORE OF YOU THAN THAT - I WAS WRONG........

L:confused:

skyblue41
05-11-08, 13:49
Hey Liz, looks like your favourite teen is after you!!!

Oven Ready Eddie
05-11-08, 15:01
Scary spice – liz:D
Posh spice – liz:D
Sporty spice – liz:D
Ginger [paddy] spice – liz:D
Baby spice – ahhhhh liz? NERRRRRRRRRR!!

Liz u have kicked me in the gizzards, u were up 4 a duo wit me last night.

WHATS WRONG WIT THIS OLE COCK?:)

tigergirls
05-11-08, 16:00
As I only offer filthy phone chat and am not a working girl I do hear thing through the grapevine. The highway man is from Donegal and seemingly very nice and a good paying client but he has one small little problem in the cock department. You know what I mean girls!!!!

And you're right! he does have something of the night about him ... ALL NIGHT

big daddy 69
05-11-08, 16:10
POPS, VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU THAT YOU WROTE SUCH HORRIBLE STUFF ABOUT ME - WHY DID YOU DO THAT - ITS NOT FUNNY TO WRITE THAT STUFF EVEN IF YOU THOUGHT IT A JOKE.......... PEOPLE ON HERE DONT HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOUR BUT A SENSE OF VENOM, VILE, VIPEROUS TONGUES..... I FIND THAT MOST DISTURBING THAT PEOPLE TALK THE WAY THEY DO........DONT YOU ITS NOT NORMAL OR IS IT -

IF YOU THINK IT ALRIGHT TO WRITE SUCH STUFF THEN YOU ARE IN WITH STRANGE BED FELLOWS AND I THOUGHT MORE OF YOU THAN THAT - I WAS WRONG........

Liz which stuff r u talkin about now????????? i have said so much horrible things 2 u i cant be sure:D & LIZ u'v had ur fair share of venom 2 b sure but your quite wiling 2 dish it out at your convenience also.... As i havent yet had a chance 2 welcome you back i'l do so now WELCOME BACK LIZZY DEAREST...........

Bigbadjohn
05-11-08, 16:30
Liz which stuff r u talkin about now????????? i have said so much horrible things 2 u i cant be sure:D & LIZ u'v had ur fair share of venom 2 b sure but your quite wiling 2 dish it out at your convenience also.... As i havent yet had a chance 2 welcome you back i'l do so now WELCOME BACK LIZZY DEAREST...........

heres a good pic for you big daddy :p :D

bbj

big daddy 69
05-11-08, 16:36
heres a good pic for you big daddy :p :D

bbj

well johny boy hears 1 4 u i told u i hav spies :D

Bigbadjohn
05-11-08, 16:49
well johny boy hears 1 4 u i told u i hav spies :D

:D

here big daddy, did you manage to get home without anyone laughing at your yellow shopping bag :p :D :D

bbj

big daddy 69
05-11-08, 16:58
:D:D
:D

here big daddy, did you manage to get home without anyone laughing at your yellow shopping bag :p :D :D

bbj

it seemed 2 go unoticed thanx largely 2 this image of u doing the rounds :D:p

Hot Lizzy
05-11-08, 17:00
As I only offer filthy phone chat and am not a working girl I do hear thing through the grapevine. The highway man is from Donegal and seemingly very nice and a good paying client but he has one small little problem in the cock department. You know what I mean girls!!!!

Yep thats what i heard you work off the streets, thought that went out with the arc..........guessing you are Mrs Noah.........

You are a vile creature go back from whence you came - the very, very top shelf of the housewives choice selection that everyone vomits at the site of - oh like you.......:p:p

godfather
05-11-08, 17:09
My dear Elizabeth,

Welcome back,

How much would it cost me to have your boney old haggady arse sit on my lap.

Your old man,

Gf

Hot Lizzy
05-11-08, 17:12
:
My dear Elizabeth,

Welcome back,

How much would it cost me to have your boney old haggady arse sit on my lap.

Your old man,

Gf

YOU ARE SO SWEET I REALLY LOOK FORWAR TO SEEING YOU PAY ME THAT
FOR THE PLEASURE OF MY GORGEOUS BUTT WHICH WILL BE ON SHOW AT
A WEBSITE NEAR YOU SOON GALLERY 3 I DO BELIEVE.........

CAN'T YA JUST WAIT........... I CANT BUT THEN IM SO GORGEOUS I SCARE
MYSELF............. :eek::eek::eek:

godfather
05-11-08, 17:17
:

YOU ARE SO SWEET I REALLY LOOK FORWAR TO SEEING YOU PAY ME THAT
FOR THE PLEASURE OF MY GORGEOUS BUTT WHICH WILL BE ON SHOW AT
A WEBSITE NEAR YOU SOON GALLERY 3 I DO BELIEVE.........

CAN'T YA JUST WAIT........... I CANT BUT THEN IM SO GORGEOUS I SCARE
MYSELF............. :eek::eek::eek:

No need to pay to view. I prefer the real thing. Nothing like a cold hearted bitch on your lap with her boney ass hurting your knee. The pain has me curious. I will have the painful memory of having to listen to your awful stale mouth talking shit with things like nerrrrrrrrrr are you a horse woman? gidddyyyyuuupppp

gf

big daddy 69
05-11-08, 17:20
No need to pay to view. I prefer the real thing. Nothing like a cold hearted bitch on your lap with her boney ass hurting your knee. The pain has me curious. I will have the painful memory of having to listen to your awful stale mouth talking shit with things like nerrrrrrrrrr are you a horse woman? gidddyyyyuuupppp

gf

Carefull lizy this 1's a stalker i hear:D

godfather
05-11-08, 17:25

From what I hear Elizabeth is a stalker. Perfect match

Hot Lizzy
05-11-08, 17:26

Thanks for that but are you just telling me this cos you want him and trying to stop this love affair that we dont have.

Loving you pops.........you are the daddy.........can i just say how much weight you and bbj seem to be putting on - are these recent pictures.

Loving talking with you last night - you're ok you.......thanks for the warning.

Kisses............. the hot one.:):):)

big daddy 69
05-11-08, 17:29
thanks for that but are you just telling me this cos you want him and trying to stop this love affair that we dont have.

Loving you pops.........you are the daddy.........can i just say how much weight you and bbj seem to be putting on - are these recent pictures.

Loving talking with you last night - you're ok you.......thanks for the warning.

Kisses............. The hot one.:):):)

o it must b love:d

Hot Lizzy
05-11-08, 17:29

gf

not nerrrrrrr dick head its nay.......... and yes i am a horse woman go riding as often as i can through Hyde Park.......

Ciao start to save that pocket money cos Gemma is a grasping woman for them euros so i hear..........and she need to buy a bumper amount of condoms - or steals them from the chemist - who knows, classy women by them on line like me.

xx:D:D:D:D:D

Hot Lizzy
05-11-08, 17:32
From what I hear Elizabeth is a stalker. Perfect match

GET A LIFE, NO GET OUT OF MINE..........YOU ARE BORING AND NOT CLEVER LIKE POPS AND ME............. THINK OF SOMETHING CLEVER THEN AND ONLY THEN CAN YOU POST - THIS SITE IS NOT FOR THE MENTALLY INSANE STALKERS OF GIRLS LIKE YOU.

POPS TEACH HIM HOW TO POST SOMETHING WITTY OR TAKE HIM TO GET A TATTOO.....

:p:p:p:p

big daddy 69
05-11-08, 17:38
get a life, no get out of mine..........you are boring and not clever like pops and me............. Think of something clever then and only then can you post - this site is not for the mentally insane stalkers of girls like you.

Pops teach him how to post something witty or take him to get a tattoo.....

:p:p:p:p

wit that wallet he can take me:d but godfather i hav sum1 alot cheaper than usual specialy for you

save urself 19990 its a bargin dnt u think

tigergirls
05-11-08, 17:46
Yep thats what i heard you work off the streets, thought that went out with the arc..........guessing you are Mrs Noah.........

You are a vile creature go back from whence you came - the very, very top shelf of the housewives choice selection that everyone vomits at the site of - oh like you.......:p:p

Thats right, Liz. I am a street worker. I love it. I offer sex, anal, and oral WITHOUT.
I dress in black, my stockings are tore .... so that's what all the shit is about. I remind you of your mother!!!!

Lads, I'll be around the 'Wolf Tones bar' in Letterkenny tonight. Please be discreet when approching me. Sorry can't afford a mobile phone ... €50 for an all in package.

thehighwayman
05-11-08, 17:58
:D I better choose a different bar to watch the match tonight then.

tigergirls
05-11-08, 18:08
I like men that can get off. I'd die with the cold down some dirty lane (where I usually operate from) trying to get you hard ... let alone CUM!!!

thehighwayman
05-11-08, 18:15
Aren't you a sensitive soul Tiger. Can you not take a joke. The Wolfe Tone is one of my regular pubs so I noticed you mentioned it so I had to say something. Your right I wouldn't get hard judging by your picture. Your not my type, I like good looking women.

thehighwayman
05-11-08, 18:17
It's a bit cold to be going down lanes with dirty tramps and I wouldn't risk catching some nasty disease :D

skyblue41
05-11-08, 18:20

Bang out of order Tiger!! Everyone deserves their privacy. Cop on to yourself:mad:

thehighwayman
05-11-08, 18:54
Cheers Skyblue, the only true thing she's revealed about me is I'm from Donegal it's no secret. But making up lies about me for no reason is not on as I done nothing to provoke her. What if I did have a problem in that department (which I don't but that would be nobodies business) what's the shame in that. How must clients that have that problem feel when reading nonsense like this.

Bigbadjohn
05-11-08, 18:56
Thats right, Liz. I am a street worker. I love it. I offer sex, anal, and oral WITHOUT. 50 for an all in package.

i remember you now tiggergirl, you were giving me a bj in galway when the guards seen us and chased us. will you ever forget!? :D:p i managed to get away but you got stuck in a narrow alleyway ...................and youd to give each garda a free bj :p bbj

tigergirls
05-11-08, 19:07
It's a bit cold to be going down lanes with dirty tramps and I wouldn't risk catching some nasty disease :D

Oh yes babe, I am a dirty tramp. No one else see anything wrong with my pics. But then you have sexual problems. don't you?

sexybabehere
05-11-08, 19:32
Aren't you a sensitive soul Tiger. Can you not take a joke. The Wolfe Tone is one of my regular pubs so I noticed you mentioned it so I had to say something. Your right I wouldn't get hard judging by your picture. Your not my type, I like good looking women.

I have met tgirl and I think she is very attractive. I like her pic because it is not airbrushed. You get what you see what more do you want except maybe a flat chest:D

Gemma
:)

experienced punter
05-11-08, 19:39
I have met tgirl and I think she is very attractive. I like her pic because it is not airbrushed. You get what you see what more do you want except maybe a flat chest:D

Gemma

Yes Tigergirls got very nice Tits though don't 'roar' at me tiger when I say in the nicest possible way that I prefer Sexybabeheres more!:;)

Hot Lizzy
05-11-08, 19:54

Gemma

WELL YOU SEE WHILST IM BEING AIRBRUSHED........YOU ARE DOING PICTURES NOT SHOWING YOUR UGLY MUGS..........YOU GET THAT - YOU SHOW YOUR FACE THEN THE TWO OF YOU.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH HEARD SOMETHING ABOUT YOU THAT MADE ME WANT TO VOMIT ABOUT WORKING WHILST MENSTRATING AND .......... NEED I GO ON EVEN YOU GEMMA WOULDNT BE DRIPPING BLOOD ON A CLIENT LIKE THE UGLY TIGER ..........

OF THAT I AM SURE YOU HAVE MORE CLASS AND STYLE TO DO THAT GEM.

LIZZY:eek::eek::eek::eek:

sexybabehere
05-11-08, 20:41
LMAO Lizzy.. I have nothing else to say to you except your right there I do have class ;):p:D:p

Gemma

Hot Lizzy
05-11-08, 20:48
Hey Liz, looks like your favourite teen is after you!!!

WHATS THE MATTER WITH THE WOMEN IN IRELAND ARE THEY ALL BARKING MAD OR IS IT THAT I AM A JOANNIE FOREIGNER AND I DONT GET THAT SHIT.........

GUESSING A MINUTE IN THE MOUTH IS MORE THAN AN INCH ON THE HIPS........T.HEE:eek::eek::eek:

Hot Lizzy
05-11-08, 20:50
Yes Tigergirls got very nice Tits though don't 'roar' at me tiger when I say in the nicest possible way that I prefer Sexybabeheres more!:;)

SORRY BUT I HAVE TO AGREE I LIKE GEMMAS FAR MORE TO.........

SHE DOESN'T TRAWL FOR BUSINESS LIKE YOU HAVE TO TIGERBITCH:p:p:p

skyblue41
05-11-08, 23:41
Cheers Skyblue, the only true thing she's revealed about me is I'm from Donegal it's no secret. But making up lies about me for no reason is not on as I done nothing to provoke her. What if I did have a problem in that department (which I don't but that would be nobodies business) what's the shame in that. How must clients that have that problem feel when reading nonsense like this.

And this coming from Tiger who has no contact with punters. Sex line slapper!

Epsilon
06-11-08, 08:42

Is this a case of the pot calling the kettle black?
liz you have one of the worst attitudes of any body on here, you constantly write about being bullied and being the victim of racial hatred... you are the racist and you are the worst of the bullies..
with you attitude and potty mouth, drooping tits and saggy ass it a miracle that you can any sort of a punter...:rolleyes:

Hot Lizzy
06-11-08, 12:12
is this a case of the pot calling the kettle black?
Liz you have one of the worst attitudes of any body on here, you constantly write about being bullied and being the victim of racial hatred... You are the racist and you are the worst of the bullies..
With you attitude and potty mouth, drooping tits and saggy ass it a miracle that you can any sort of a punter...:rolleyes:

come on dipstick, show me the racist remarks, come on i keep asking and you dont show me............

My attitude is great thanks and what difference to you how i talk to my clients you for sure aint never gonna know cos you are far to down market for the likes of me..........snooty enough for you

bullie.......... Dont see anyone scared all i get is p.m.'s from the girls who tell me how much they admire me and hate the ginger twats with no dick could show you but im sure that patty has already seen them as the are not in the slightest private.

You are a sad little man with far to much small talk and slagging me off by saying that in your opinon i have drooping tits and a saggy ass you still cannot go to my site and say no.........whatever to show you that.

Still what can i say another sadoe and if you think that i will be bothered what you write ......... Big mistake cos i show people and they laugh and thats clients to..........cos you see my clients are men that can afford dinner dates and over nights in some of londons best hotels........nerr not many in ireland can..........shame i so hate to work for one poxy hour like you probably would use, thats if you see anyone at all.

Love the droopy tits................priceless.........carry on cos i dont hate you i think you are just a very silly little man.............5th letter.........idiots name

Hot Lizzy
06-11-08, 12:14
and this coming from tiger who has no contact with punters. Sex line slapper!

weird huh..........bet she is really amazing on the phone whilst she is reading the latest hello mag......... Ta ta.......you make me laugh cock

Epsilon
06-11-08, 14:14
come on dipstick, show me the racist remarks, come on i keep asking and you dont show me............

My attitude is great thanks and what difference to you how i talk to my clients you for sure aint never gonna know cos you are far to down market for the likes of me..........snooty enough for you

bullie.......... Dont see anyone scared all i get is p.m.'s from the girls who tell me how much they admire me and hate the ginger twats with no dick could show you but im sure that patty has already seen them as the are not in the slightest private.

You are a sad little man with far to much small talk and slagging me off by saying that in your opinon i have drooping tits and a saggy ass you still cannot go to my site and say no.........whatever to show you that.

Still what can i say another sadoe and if you think that i will be bothered what you write ......... Big mistake cos i show people and they laugh and thats clients to..........cos you see my clients are men that can afford dinner dates and over nights in some of londons best hotels........nerr not many in ireland can..........shame i so hate to work for one poxy hour like you probably would use, thats if you see anyone at all.

Love the droopy tits................priceless.........carry on cos i dont hate you i think you are just a very silly little man.............5th letter.........idiots name

You are so predictably pathetic..
Keep up the good work... you are a source of constant amusement... No matter what any body says you will always have to comment, and your responces just keep getting better...saddder but better.
I had a look at your site.. pretty poor. nice cat though.. the rest is pretty poor. sad sack photos, thought you would be better looking... disappointed to say the least.
I wouldnt say you are ugly, but the kindest thing i could say is your plain.. make up deffinatly needed, body ok, for a woman almost 40, but nothing special, very long neck... is there any giraffe in your family? tattoos look pretty naff.. should have got them professionaly done they would look much better.
you have a nice day now, and keep them up...support bras are great..

Hot Lizzy
06-11-08, 17:40
Keep up the good work... you are a source of constant amusement... No matter what any body says you will always have to comment, and your responces just keep getting better...saddder but better.
I had a look at your site.. pretty poor. nice cat though.. the rest is pretty poor. sad sack photos, thought you would be better looking... disappointed to say the least.
I wouldnt say you are ugly, but the kindest thing i could say is your plain.. make up deffinatly needed, body ok, for a woman almost 40, but nothing special, very long neck... is there any giraffe in your family? tattoos look pretty naff.. should have got them professionaly done they would look much better.

So glad you loved my site i know its fabulous, just like me.

Keep on asking and i get no reply - where is the racism........there ain't none - come on show me...........can't can you.

Sorry to say that i care not what you think of me........oh that i wish i did - still the women you see are street girls so i would imagine that to you they are the dogs bollocks.

Ta ta......... Londons Lizzy........:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:p:p

Epsilon
06-11-08, 17:55

Keep on asking and i get no reply - where is the racism........there ain't none - come on show me...........can't can you.

Sorry to say that i care not what you think of me........oh that i wish i did - still the women you see are street girls so i would imagine that to you they are the dogs bollocks.

Poor lizzy. you having trouble reading english??
What i said was you site was poor and so are your pics and that you were very plain looking but not too bad for a woman nearly 40 and that your neck is unnaturaly long.... how did you mistake that for fabulous?? are you dyslexic as well as every thing else??
The racism is in every tread where you use the word paddies..
And be careful what you say about the escorts i have seen.. as some of them are posters on this site..dogs in the street i think not... very deffinatly not.
Dont judge others by your own standards..

ps. i read some of your tesimonials... pure and utter bullshit.. lizzy, self praise is no praise.. writing your own testimonials is not a true reflection... but very funny to read.

Hot Lizzy
06-11-08, 18:23
LMAO Lizzy.. I have nothing else to say to you except your right there I do have class ;):p:D:p

Gemma

YEAH YOU DO GEMMA....... BEEN TOLD BY A VERY GOOD SOURCE THAT SHE DID JUST THAT........NOW THAT GIVE'S GOOD ESCORTS A VERY, VERY BAD NAME.........

THE BAD NAME NOW WOULD BE TIGERHAG........:eek::eek::eek:

Hot Lizzy
06-11-08, 18:34
poor lizzy. You having trouble reading english??
What i said was you site was poor and so are your pics and that you were very plain looking but not too bad for a oman nearly 40 and that your neck is unnaturaly long.... How did you mistake that for fabulous?? Are you dyslexic as well as every thing else??
The racism is in every tread where you use the word paddies..
And be careful what you say about the escorts i have seen.. As some of them are posters on this site..dogs in the street i think not... Very deffinatly not.
Dont judge others by your own standards..

Ps. I read some of your tesimonials... Pure and utter bullshit.. Lizzy, self praise is no praise.. Writing your own testimonials is not a true reflection... But very funny to read.

great glad you like my testimonials cos if you bothered to look and i dont think you have been to spec savers, then you would see that the names used in the blogs match the testimonials........sorry love but all true can i halp it if the guys like me.

Go read them on captain69 you can see them on there to or is that just another thing you can't believe cos if you don't then ask ms jenkins she i do believe like me has them on there too and i have them on punterlink - also another site im sure you believe does not exist.

You guys are just priceless you say you dont like me but you can't get your eyes of this gorgeous woman called liz hilton........thanks for the hits its great to see all the hits im getting from ireland along with the calls.

Ahhhhhhhhh its just toooooooooo easy.

who is upset at being called paddy........if you dont like it report it - i dont care if im called a limey or whatever the english are called.......

So glad you love my site, you are right it is just fabulous now wind your neck in and go see some street worker.........ta ta ..............

Epsilon
06-11-08, 18:45
great glad you like my testimonials cos if you bothered to look and i dont think you have been to spec savers, then you would see that the names used in the blogs match the testimonials........sorry love but all true can i halp it if the guys like me.

Go read them on captain69 you can see them on there to or is that just another thing you can't believe cos if you don't then ask ms jenkins she i do believe like me has them on there too and i have them on punterlink - also another site im sure you believe does not exist.

You guys are just priceless you say you dont like me but you can't get your eyes of this gorgeous woman called liz hilton........thanks for the hits its great to see all the hits im getting from ireland along with the calls.

Ahhhhhhhhh its just toooooooooo easy.

who is upset at being called paddy........if you dont like it report it - i dont care if im called a limey or whatever the english are called.......

So glad you love my site, you are right it is just fabulous now wind your neck in and go see some street worker.........ta ta ..............

i know all about captain69 and punterlink, elizabeth..
but where are you getting the " gorgeous woman called liz hilton" shit from.. your not gorgeous, your a plain jane middle aged woman with you career behind you.. age is catching and the airbrush is in overdrive..
And for the third time, i know your not the brighest spark so ill type slowly... your website is very poor.. it lacks imagination..boring to say the least.
look at some of the A list escorts and learn from them..they have spent some money on good photos and a good quality web site.. invest before its too late,or are you joining the seniors tour?

Hot Lizzy
06-11-08, 19:27
i know all about captain69 and punterlink, elizabeth..
but where are you getting the " gorgeous woman called liz hilton" shit from.. your not gorgeous, your a plain jane middle aged woman with you career behind you.. age is catching and the airbrush is in overdrive..
And for the third time, i know your not the brighest spark so ill type slowly... your website is very poor.. it lacks imagination..boring to say the least.
look at some of the A list escorts and learn from them..they have spent some money on good photos and a good quality web site.. invest before its too late,or are you joining the seniors tour?

SO GLAD YOU LOVE MY WEBSITE IT IS FABULOUS, JUST LIKE ME ............

BORING AHHHHHHHHHHH DUDUMS ARE YOU BORED, YOU MUST BE COS YOU ARE GOING THROUGH ALL THE SITES........DONT YOU WORK OR ARE YOU ON THE ROCK N ROLL - TEE HE...........DICK HEAD OF THE HIGHEST ORDER OUR EPSILON

SO GLAD YOU LOVE MY SITE I AM GORGEOUS ARENT I THANKS FOR TELLING ME HOW MUCH YOU LURVE MY PICS.......THATS SO GOOD OF YOU

WEBSITE THATS ONE WORD LOVE...........CIAO.............:eek::eek::eek::eek:

IM NOT AN ESCORT THOUGH IM A WORLD CLASS COMPANION NOT AN OLD SLAPPER THAT WORKS THE STREETS LOVE..........NOW GO ON AND SEE SOME OLD DOG........

TIGERHAG NEEDS THE BUSINESS MIND THATS MAYBE EVEN TOO LOW FOR YOU TO GO.

HE HE HE:D:D:D:D:D

Alyssa Jenkins
06-11-08, 23:07
I would like to say that I have had the pleasure of meeting mr highwaymen on several occasions and what a true exquisite pleasure our meeting was. I dont see any truth whatsoever to what has been said about him. He was a genuine gent to me and a really horny little devil I might add!!!! So you may have the wrong highwaymen here!!!!!

Hot Lizzy
06-11-08, 23:26
I would like to say that I have had the pleasure of meeting mr highwaymen on several occasions and what a true exquisite pleasure our meeting was. I dont see any truth whatsoever to what has been said about him. He was a genuine gent to me and a really horny little devil I might add!!!! So you may have the wrong highwaymen here!!!!!

sorted thanks......... i thought he would be a nice guys.........

ignore the tigerhag she isn't very nice at all - always that stuff uncalled for only wanted to know what thehighwayman and alechorn were like and you and pambutybabe have told me but they sound just like i thought.........lurvly........

xx L.H.:):)

Bigbadjohn
07-11-08, 11:32
THERE'S ONLY TWO MEN ON HERE THAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW SOME THINGS ABOUT AND I WONDERED.......... IS THERE A MAN OR MORE LIKELY A WOMAN THAT CAN TELL ME ABOUT ALEC HORAN AND THEHIGHWAYMAN.........

WHAT I REALLY REALLY WANT IS TO KNOW WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE COS I FANCY ALEC HORAN JUST FROM HIS MAIL TO ME AND THEHIGHWAYMAN........HE HAS A LITTLE OF THE SOMETHING OF THE NIGHT ABOUT HIM.

Liz liz, you wouldn,t belive but i managed to get photos of both these bad boys.:eek: :D

bbj

thehighwayman
07-11-08, 12:51
That was my halloween costume :D

Bigbadjohn
07-11-08, 13:17

is it not you in your "bare" skin?:D

Epsilon
07-11-08, 17:14

Cool costume Highwayman..
just came across lizzy at her halloween bash......

Bigbadjohn
07-11-08, 17:50

i found one of spunkman heading out to see an escort. :D

bbj

experienced punter
07-11-08, 19:07

This is just about the funniest thumb i've seen I Genuinely can't stop laughing:D maybe she was the only one at this party!:D

samymature
07-11-08, 19:27
What I really,really want is a SMART CAR. Hope Santa is listening,lol.

Love
Samantha x

westside
07-11-08, 19:59

I ALSO REALLY, REALLY WANT TO THANK THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN SO NICE TO ME AND THOSE WOULD BE ALL THE BOYS AND LETS FACE IT WE ALL CAN SEE WHO YOU ARE AND THEN THOSE WOMEN TO THAT WROTE TO ME........ I WOULD THANK PATTY TO BUT - SARCASM IS THE LOWEST FORM OF WIT AND IM JUST NOT THAT WAY INCLINED.

SO LADIES, WHAT ARE THEY LIKE........IF YOU DONT WANT TO SAY ON HERE YOU CAN P.M. ME..............

NEW PICS ON MY SITE SOON GUYS - BUT THEN MY ALEC HAS ALREADY SEEN - xoxox;)

I wouldnt see you for free just for the record because your dont act like a woman ,not a real one anyway.

Now you fucked up everyones threads here since you came on here so allow me to return the favour.

YouTube - The Wolfe Tones (Live) - Come Out Ye Black and Tans (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN1fdZdJCS4)

Sincerely,
Westside.

westside
07-11-08, 20:00

YouTube - The Wolfe Tones (Live) - Boys of the Old Brigade (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxlBs8_fjFA&NR=1)

Sincerely,
Westside

westside
07-11-08, 20:01

YouTube - The Wolfe Tones (Live) - Celtic Symphony (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBN5ROuCoF4&feature=related)

Sincerely,
Westside.

westside
07-11-08, 20:03
WELL YOU SEE WHILST IM BEING AIRBRUSHED........YOU ARE DOING PICTURES NOT SHOWING YOUR UGLY MUGS..........YOU GET THAT - YOU SHOW YOUR FACE THEN THE TWO OF YOU.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH HEARD SOMETHING ABOUT YOU THAT MADE ME WANT TO VOMIT ABOUT WORKING WHILST MENSTRATING AND .......... NEED I GO ON EVEN YOU GEMMA WOULDNT BE DRIPPING BLOOD ON A CLIENT LIKE THE UGLY TIGER ..........

OF THAT I AM SURE YOU HAVE MORE CLASS AND STYLE TO DO THAT GEM.

LIZZY:eek::eek::eek::eek:

YouTube - The Wolfe Tones Uncle Nobby's Steamboat (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3_fKfOFdn4&feature=related)

Sincerely,
Westside

westside
07-11-08, 20:04
weird huh..........bet she is really amazing on the phone whilst she is reading the latest hello mag......... Ta ta.......you make me laugh cock

YouTube - The Wolfe Tones Rock On Rockall (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sitNEVednCs&feature=related)

Regards,
Westside

westside
07-11-08, 20:05

YouTube - The Wolfe Tones - The Teddy Bear's Head (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agDi-gVpvtw&feature=related)

Sincerely,
Westside

westside
07-11-08, 20:07

YouTube - The Wolfe Tones - Men Behind The Wire (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXzhEokVn0s&feature=related)

Sincerely,
Westside.

westside
07-11-08, 20:09

YouTube - The Wolfe Tones - Rifles Of The IRA (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI4qSdhmq1U&feature=related)

Regards,
Westside.

PS off to Germany in the morn so will see what you have said ina week or two.