PDA

View Full Version : Its all Gooning wrong (Pt2)

roryman
01-11-08, 16:20
Flying high! 5-0 and still 35mins left - and even the very poor "le sulk" can get a hat trick!

But at the Potteries - its all gooning wrong again, lets hope 3point lane is the reverse for the lucky scousers!

Patricia
01-11-08, 16:26
Is the footie on or something?

Alec Horan
01-11-08, 17:14
Flying high! 5-0 and still 35mins left - and even the very poor "le sulk" can get a hat trick!

But at the Potteries - its all gooning wrong again, lets hope 3point lane is the reverse for the lucky scousers!

I have no comeback- nothing ! - Nada ! - oh for the days of dixon/bould/adams and winterburn

and kanu ! remember kanu roryman !:)

Dark Days indeed. :o:o

thehighwayman
02-11-08, 21:55
Theres some fans wanting Wenger to be sacked. I can't believe it after all he's done for the club. People forget that after winning the first title it took another 4 years to win the second one. It's obvious it's not going to happen this season. But he's proven in the past what he can do. Anyhow who else could manage Arsenal as well with limited resources. What would Scolari or Ferguson be like without money. I think the big mistake was not holding on to one of Flamini or Gilberto. An experienced holding midfielder is needed to steady the ship. That's the difference between this year and last year. God help us against Man Utd next week with a growing injury list. I just had a feeling Stoke would score first, but didn't think they'd win. It seems any have a go granny can score against Arsenal.

rimmerguy
02-11-08, 22:49
Theres some fans wanting Wenger to be sacked. I can't believe it after all he's done for the club. People forget that after winning the first title it took another 4 years to win the second one. It's obvious it's not going to happen this season. But he's proven in the past what he can do. Anyhow who else could manage Arsenal as well with limited resources. What would Scolari or Ferguson be like without money. I think the big mistake was not holding on to one of Flamini or Gilberto. An experienced holding midfielder is needed to steady the ship. That's the difference between this year and last year. God help us against Man Utd next week with a growing injury list. I just had a feeling Stoke would score first, but didn't think they'd win. It seems any have a go granny can score against Arsenal.

All Wenger seems to be on the look for seemingly every season is a midfield player . What , in my opinion , arsenal need is a proper goalkeeper and an established centre back . Almunia is a clown , go out and buy Given in january . A few seasons back arsenal beat newcastle 1 nil . Given pulled off at least 5 world class saves in that match , henry was amazed at his display that day if i remember correct . Campbell has not been replaced , arsenal dont have the quality of a vidic/ferdinand or carragher/watshisface partnership and this season its really showing

Mousey
03-11-08, 08:46
I think the Arse have way too many flair players. They need a hackman in their back line or in midfield who'll sit on top of their back four, someone who'll stick a leg in, make the foul and break up the opposing team's attack before they get overrun.

thehighwayman
03-11-08, 22:31
That person was Flamini last season, if only they paid him that little bit extra he would've stayed. Theres not enough players getting tackles in. You have to earn the right to play before you do the flair things. My county man Shay Given would be a great signing. He's often linked, but I don't think he'll sign him. Almunias not good enough. A good back up keeper but not a number one.

Hot Lizzy
03-11-08, 23:40
That person was Flamini last season, if only they paid him that little bit extra he would've stayed. Theres not enough players getting tackles in. You have to earn the right to play before you do the flair things. My county man Shay Given would be a great signing. He's often linked, but I don't think he'll sign him. Almunias not good enough. A good back up keeper but not a number one.

Heurelha Gomez sure he will be up for grabs from Tottenham ..........

You know i have a great sense of humour..............Jeeze hes a gonner if ever i saw one.

xoxox Lizzy aka the hot one...........:D:D:D:D:D

skyblue41
04-11-08, 15:48

I'm not a gunner fan but I think you should relax about your team. They play super football and at the moment I think their midfield is excellent. Major problem at the moment is a problem defending set pieces. I don't simply mean the Stoke game but they have conceded a few from set pieces. Wenger for all his obvious attribibutes also has some questions to answer. Senderos was to be his replacement for Campbell. Wenger also doesn't seem to want to change the way he wants his team to play even when a horses for courses policy would dictate it. And why didnt he and the club fight to keep Hleb or Flamini in the way Liverpool have done with Gerrard, Utd with Ronaldo of Chelsea with Lampard?

Teams can have bad runs of form and the fans and media go over the top. I can't see Arsenal turning into a bad team overnight. Some people even tipping Villa to get above them this year!!!! Not likely.

skyblue41
04-11-08, 15:49
Fuck did I say Ronaldo of Chelsea even if only by mistake? What a horrible thought

Hot Lizzy
04-11-08, 16:01
I'm not a gunner fan but I think you should relax about your team. They play super football and at the moment I think their midfield is excellent. Major problem at the moment is a problem defending set pieces. I don't simply mean the Stoke game but they have conceded a few from set pieces. Wenger for all his obvious attribibutes also has some questions to answer. Senderos was to be his replacement for Campbell. Wenger also doesn't seem to want to change the way he wants his team to play even when a horses for courses policy would dictate it. And why didnt he and the club fight to keep Hleb or Flamini in the way Liverpool have done with Gerrard, Utd with Ronaldo of Chelsea with Lampard?

Teams can have bad runs of form and the fans and media go over the top. I can't see Arsenal turning into a bad team overnight. Some people even tipping Villa to get above them this year!!!! Not likely.

Hi Sky,

You are right, although Gerrard was going to come to Chelsea but he had death threats, bit like someone else which was Rooney......but he had the cojones to leave -

Sure thats not balls and someone just told me that for a giggle - what is your team then Liverpool? I don't think that Lampard wanted to leave to go to a Spanish team as he is a big family man - the reason to go to Spain is that his wife is Spanish and the contract was not sorted. Got all that from someone i know thats an agent cos they wanted him in Italy.

Arsenal will finish in the top 4 i have no doubt about that -hope so for Horny Alec and the Horny Highwayman and my entire family - all Gooners)..... Just the question is where is Hull City going to finish.

Lots of Love to you xxx Lizzy

thehighwayman
04-11-08, 17:34

No they won't turn into a bad team overnight. Theres too many reat players there.The media do go over the top. They all say it's inexperience. But alot of these players are full internationals, even some of the reserves are in under 21 squads. Either a good defender or defensive midfielder would do the trick. Someone that gets stuck in. I don't think their missing Hleb. He was a great player but theres plenty contenders for that role. Too many soft goals are conceded that's the problem. They should've kept Flamini that is the difference. It's all about wage structure. They won't break the bank for one player. You can say the league is gone but I'll still be supporting them till as normal no matter what happens. Theres still the champions league and every fan would take that. On their day their a match for anyone. If he addresses these defensive problems then hopefully things will work out.

thehighwayman
04-11-08, 17:35
Hull City will finish about 7th or 8th I'd say.

Hot Lizzy
04-11-08, 18:10

YOU HAVE PRIVATE MAIL........... I AGREE 7TH OR 8TH ITS A LONG WAY TO GO YET.

xoxoxo .................... :p:p:p:p

skyblue41
04-11-08, 18:17

I'd be surprised if they stay that high. Big money will be spent in January. Think of it this way, they are 9 points off relegation with 25 games to go! :;) Spurs, City, Everton and a few more should move past them. West Brom should have had them beaten after half an hour and somehow got hammered despite having more possession and chances. United could have scored 10 against them

thehighwayman
04-11-08, 18:26
Theres not a big difference in points between 3rd and bottom this year. It's alot tighter than other years.

kieree
04-11-08, 21:39
Hi Sky,

You are right, although Gerrard was going to come to Chelsea but he had death threats, bit like someone else which was Rooney......but he had the cojones to leave -

Sure thats not balls and someone just told me that for a giggle - what is your team then Liverpool? I don't think that Lampard wanted to leave to go to a Spanish team as he is a big family man - the reason to go to Spain is that his wife is Spanish and the contract was not sorted. Got all that from someone i know thats an agent cos they wanted him in Italy.

Arsenal will finish in the top 4 i have no doubt about that -hope so for Horny Alec and the Horny Highwayman and my entire family - all Gooners)..... Just the question is where is Hull City going to finish.

Lots of Love to you xxx Lizzy

Them thieving scousers and Arrivederci Roma:D:D:D:D

thehighwayman
04-11-08, 21:53
Liverpool are the luckiest team this season. That was never a penalty. Nice to see Chelsea losing :D Do you here them on Setanta, Pat Dolan and co. One defeat and theres a crisis. At least it's not only Arsenal that's getting condemned.

Hot Lizzy
04-11-08, 22:04
Liverpool are the luckiest team this season. That was never a penalty. Nice to see Chelsea losing :D Do you here them on Setanta, Pat Dolan and co. One defeat and theres a crisis. At least it's not only Arsenal that's getting condemned.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOW COULD YOU.............

NOW I HOPE YOU LOSE TOMORROW............................

DONEGAL............FUNNY IF THAT WAS YOUR NAME..........T.HEE

Thanks for all your lovely mail you are a sweetie.......... xxx;););)

Just gonna p.m. you something i think that you should know........go read in a minute.

Lizzy:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Alec Horan
04-11-08, 23:07

Pat Dolan is a ............................... Maggot !!!:D

If we beat Scum on Saturday it'll be all sweetness and light again. Its a mad world.:confused:

rimmerguy
04-11-08, 23:22

If we beat Scum on Saturday it'll be all sweetness and light again. Its a mad world.:confused:

Now now just because we are the best team in europe and england by a mile , there's no need to call us scum . That title belongs to liverpool and always will . Arsenal have no hope , tevez and berbs to tear you's a new hole !

thehighwayman
05-11-08, 12:08

A faggott would suit him better :D

skyblue41
05-11-08, 12:18
A faggott would suit him better :D

"Yes it was alot more peaceful without Bigpaws. It's of no use to this site picking childish arguements with people." - The Highwayman

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D