PDA

View Full Version : cross dressing

bobgalway
14-03-14, 10:45
thinking of trying it, anyone got any advice on laddys to try or things to get?

Ladyvonteese
14-03-14, 19:59
thinking of trying it, anyone got any advice on laddys to try or things to get?

Hi Bobgalway and all you love EI kinky people I have noted a few things here that may help but the copy rights belong to lady von teese
And if anyone is up for having a free make over that is willing to have it filmed and photographed for my website please check out my photos I took myself and PM me or let me know if this was of any help here?

Sexy comfortable underwear is important, because even if a guy is in his bloke clothes he will still feel sexy on the inside.
Shoes with a 3 inch heal are a good idea as they still give you a little height and extenuate the curves in your body still with whatever outfit you chose to wear, yet you’ll get used to wearing heals without feeling you are going fall and brake your neck or looking like had a few too many and trying to balance on stilts.

If you see an outfit you think would look good on you make sure you try the next size up as many times this one will make you look more feminine depending on the style of course.

Don’t forget some clothing styles you may have to bite the bullet and put a pair of tights on instead of your stocking but hay, there are lots of guys into tights and also find it just as much or in some case find tights more of a turn on then stocking. You could always put a pair in your handbag for when you get back to his place if you would prefer.

A well-made corset that has good whale bones in them (don’t worry they are not real bones from a wale). As good bones are worth investing in as this will not only keep the shape of the corset for years but also stop them buckling (yuck), it will pull your waist in and make you feel more feminine, plus the on-looker will be checking out the eye-candy. If your buying your first corset it’s best to buy one which does not go over your chest, as one which goes under it will give you the option to be able to wear it with lots of different outfits so try getting a colour like black with a red trim or a red corset with a black trim. Be careful of light colour corset as they are difficult to clean and will not least as long.

;)Buy a good deodorant which does not leave white marks which will only stain your clothes is a must.

;)When shaving your face go rough that day and when it is time to shave before heading out for the evening, use hair conditioner as this will soften the hair as it grows back and soften your skin. Be sure to shave under your arms, legs etc. too.

;)If you’re not feeling confident with a razor for your bits down below then, get a comb down there and cut on top of the comb, this will give you a good trim and still make it look very neat and tidy without cutting any of your bits off.

;)Buy Max factor pan-stick foundation but remember to put it on with a damp sponge after you have shaved (check the colour of the foundation on the inside of your wrist to get the right shade of colour for you type of skin.

;)If you don’t wish to look like a tart or a cabaret act just about to go on stage and want a more feminine look use brushes when putting eye shadow, use natural colours as this will also make you look more healthy too. Use a dark brown soft kole pencil as an eye liner as this will still extenuate your eyes and make your eye lashes look good still without it looking so harsh which a black one will.
Take a little time watching a lady you admire, how she walks, talks, crosses her legs, hold a cigarette or a glass of wine etc. as it’s more than just looking the part if you truly wish to feel like a women.

;)When you are putting your mascara on first, put your eye-shadow on then put the mascara and brush your eye-lashes down first then up. This will then get rid of all the eye-shadow that has fallen on to them. Don’t forget if you need to put another coat of mascara on be sure to wait 5 or 10 minutes till the first coat dry’s otherwise your eye-lashes will just look think and ugly.

;)When using a face powder, use one that is transparent and don’t plaster it on as you will not look good as the night goes on when you will need to touch it up.
Take a little time watching a lady you admire, how she walks, talks, crosses her legs, hold a cigarette or a glass of wine etc. as it’s more than just looking the part if you truly wish to feel like a women. It’s a good idea to spend less time with your gay camp mates and a little more time around your girly friends who you can watch and chat things over.

;)No offence intended to the gay camp guys but, girls don’t act the same way as they do and it can be quite confusing for us girls and on-lookers to be out on the town with our TV, TG girly friends and they go into a camp gay mood when they are looking like a real women.

Hope this help all you girls out there. Have fun and stay safe.

Lady Von teese