PDA

View Full Version : willing sub looking for domme female or couple

stu
07-03-14, 13:37
hi , am a sub with a fondness for cross dressing , roleplay , fetishes and mild domnation .. would love to meet with someone to fulfill and maybe expand on all of the above .. pm me if interested .. thanks

Ladyvonteese
16-03-14, 06:33
hi , am a sub with a fondness for cross dressing , roleplay , fetishes and mild domnation .. would love to meet with someone to fulfill and maybe expand on all of the above .. pm me if interested .. thanks

You have mentioned nothing what you may be able to offer a Mistress/Goddess in exchange of this free service. When in fact it is the Dom (Mistress/Goddess) regardless, who get what she desires, not the submissive.
A submissive getting what he wants from a Mistress is called "doming for below" and any good Mistress/Goddess would not allow this. Maybe you should add to your thread?

Happy hunting
Lady Von Teese

stu
21-03-14, 13:03
is a willing sub not of use to a domme ?

slavetoyou
21-03-14, 19:57
is a willing sub not of use to a domme ?

A willing sub is of great use to a domme. LVT thinks you are looking for a free service, you don't mention it but maybe your title suggests it, I'm not sure. If you are looking for a free service then you are of no use to a domme, if you a willing to pay then do your research. Where are you based? Check if any ladies who do domination are in your area or have been in you area and maybe PM them.
A good mistress will have many subs who will do whatever she wants and they will pay for that experience so it takes more than just being willing. Remember we are all willing, it's just whether we are able.