PDA

View Full Version : capital one cup

johnb59
28-02-14, 20:51
Have Sunderland any chance against city?

blueberry
28-02-14, 21:46
I think they have a chance, but they will need to be at their best. They are a bit of a bogey team for city, and have a decent record against them the last while. But if they make any silly mistakes at the back, city have the players to punish them. Remember who wud have gave wigan a chance n the fa cup final last year. I think it wil be close. Cmon sunderland.
Come on Sunderland was watching Niall Quinn on sky talking about Sunderland interesting

ocred
28-02-14, 22:17
I think they have a chance, but they will need to be at their best. They are a bit of a bogey team for city, and have a decent record against them the last while. But if they make any silly mistakes at the back, city have the players to punish them. Remember who wud have gave wigan a chance n the fa cup final last year. I think it wil be close. Cmon sunderland.

There's always a chance but does lightning strike twice?

irishlegend
01-03-14, 02:02
I think they do

english rebecca
01-03-14, 16:54
They have a chance, I am reckoning 1-nil and in true Irish form shall be down the bookies when it opens, followed by a fry and down the pub!

x

j81
01-03-14, 17:20
They have a chance, I am reckoning 1-nil and in true Irish form shall be down the bookies when it opens, followed by a fry and down the pub!

x

@30 to 1 , also irish form to buy a round if it comes in :paddy-smiley8:

very shy guy
01-03-14, 21:53
Remember when the crazy gang beat Liverpool, no one gave them a chance either.

mark51
01-03-14, 22:05
In any final the underdog always has a chance, looking back at some of the final results in cup competitions over the years the form guide often goes out the window, all the pressure is on City so Sunderland should go out and play with no fear.

westcorklad
02-03-14, 12:47
Much as it would be a great result for the neutrals I just cant see Sunderland winning today. City are going for an English treble and I think they will achieve the first part of that today by at least 2 goals.

ocred
02-03-14, 18:50
Hard luck to Sunderland but if you gave them the choice between winning that Cup and staying up they'd choose the latter every time

very shy guy
02-03-14, 22:57
Well done City, and hard luck to Sunderland, it looked like a good game.

ocred
02-03-14, 23:04
Well done City, and hard luck to Sunderland, it looked like a good game.

Toure's goal was a cracker

very shy guy
02-03-14, 23:34
Toure's goal was a cracker

Seen it on the tv ,they were all good goals.