PDA

View Full Version : Strange desires - what does it mean

paul12
23-02-14, 15:23
Hi all, I have this longing desire to be pissed on and to at the foot of a mistress...massaging her feet while playing with myself (back and front). I would if she desired to lick and suck her or another male slave. Does this make me a submissive slave as I don't desire pain or scat?

Thanks

slavetoyou
23-02-14, 18:46
Hi all, I have this longing desire to be pissed on and to at the foot of a mistress...massaging her feet while playing with myself (back and front). I would if she desired to lick and suck her or another male slave. Does this make me a submissive slave as I don't desire pain or scat?

Thanks

A "slave" should never be allowed sexual contact with his Mistress, everything else you speak of just means you are submissive. To be a slave requires a lot more work than that. If you desire it why don't you just do it? What's the delay?

werewolf
23-02-14, 23:59
A "slave" should never be allowed sexual contact with his Mistress...

That's the way you roll perhaps, but there's no universal rulebook laying down the rights & wrongs of how things have to play out.

It's totally up to the individuals concerned to determine what parameters they themselves are comfortable with.

slavetoyou
24-02-14, 08:06
That's the way you roll perhaps, but there's no universal rulebook laying down the rights & wrongs of how things have to play out.

It's totally up to the individuals concerned to determine what parameters they themselves are comfortable with.

Fair point. Each situation is different. I did not mean to put poster off his fantasy. I wish him well with it.

paul12
28-02-14, 15:35
If any Mistress or Domme can help me out please do!

Mistress4u
01-03-14, 11:44
Hello Paul

When you will make decision to see a mistress be honest with her and explain exactly what you want.
I think it will be good to mention that you are new to it as well ;-)

When I am seeing somebody for a first time, apart of conversation over the phone I will still talk with a guy before we start the session to get as more info about his fantasies I can to make sure they can come true ;-)

paul12
01-03-14, 14:53
Thanks Mistress4u

Could you help me with all of this? Can I arrange something with you :-)

Anitafan
03-03-14, 14:00
Thanks Mistress4u

Could you help me with all of this? Can I arrange something with you :-)

Just pick up the phone man and call her. She does not bite............ unless you want her to!

paul12
05-03-14, 18:39
I just might give her a call! Bit scared about giving out my number though