PDA

View Full Version : Judicial caning session required

Spanked
18-02-14, 13:19
Judicial caning session required, Bruises, welt and cuts are not a issues but implements must be clean and sterile.

Set number to be administered with a cane no less than 12mm thick.

Drop me a line ;)

Sexy_Jessica
18-02-14, 14:52
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BecTgC1IMAIoJYH.jpg:large
My "job" last month in Dublin. Delivered as what i was asked for. I ALWAYS clean my toys and equipment, you will see at my place my special desinfection from Austria specially for such toys and equiment.
Nedels and catheters i only use once.

Spanked
18-02-14, 21:14
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BecTgC1IMAIoJYH.jpg:large
My "job" last month in Dublin. Delivered as what i was asked for. I ALWAYS clean my toys and equipment, you will see at my place my special desinfection from Austria specially for such toys and equiment.
Nedels and catheters i only use once.

Thank you for your reply I did see someone earlier which I now regret after seeing your message!
See you in a week or two once healed ;)

Thanks again

Sexy_Jessica
18-02-14, 21:33
Thank you for your reply I did see someone earlier which I now regret after seeing your message!
See you in a week or two once healed ;)

Thanks again

Hurry up to Limerick if you want to see me, as in 1 week i am home in Tenerife and in 2,5weeks in south Africa, otherwise 23-29 march in Cork.
J.x

Spanked
18-02-14, 22:45
Hurry up to Limerick if you want to see me, as in 1 week i am home in Tenerife and in 2,5weeks in south Africa, otherwise 23-29 march in Cork.
J.x

Fairly raw at the minute, enjoy SA,. You should buy a good sjambok while your there.

Belfast123
12-04-14, 18:07
Into spanking a bit myself
Where do you get a cane more than 12mm thick?

I have a reformatory cane that is about that and its the thickist i have come across

Sexy_Jessica
12-04-14, 19:10
Into spanking a bit myself
Where do you get a cane more than 12mm thick?

I have a reformatory cane that is about that and its the thickist i have come across

Ok, I'll tell you my secret: i got my thick canes in "jardineria" - garden center in Tenerife, lol